Is Bitcoin Cash a better option?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people on social media are pumping into this and feel that it is better than Bitcoin itself as you can actually use it in your day-to-day life.

I have not invested in it yet nor do I know enough about it. Does anyone here have any?

Anyways I have not invested in bitcoin cash but I use to to receive payment from sites. It actually has good value and people so much use the coin for transactions.

Everyone has different reasons for trying to uphold or support a particular cryptocurrency, but for me, I do not believe in Bitcoin Cash. I would rather prefer to buy bitcoin or hold some portion of etherium for future gain because these are very promising cryptocurrencies in the crypto market presently and the future of this cryptocurrencies are guaranteed unlike the Bitcoin cash.

One of the things that cryptocurency investors usually look out for is the leverage they will get when they invest in a particular coin,whichb ranges from the transaction gas fees,the appriciable value over time and the voilatility per time.

People have different motivations for trying to defend or support a specific cryptocurrency, however I do not favour Bitcoin Cash for these reasons. I would much rather buy bitcoin or store some ethereum for profit because these are now the most promising cryptocurrencies on the crypto market, provided it's wide range applications.

Since the fall of UST, I've come to distrust any coin claiming to be a stable one especially as they don't always have the reserve claimed (this was obvious in the aforementioned case). I'd rather invest in BTC than BCH.

For me I have never invested on Bitcoin cash before, but Bitcoin cash is a good option because alot of people is into the investment making a good money from it, since I don't have any experience on Bitcoin cash that is why I am not into investment.

For me I have never invested on Bitcoin cash before, but Bitcoin cash is a good option because alot of people is into the investment making a good money from it, since I don't have any experience on Bitcoin cash that is why I am not into investment.
I think the reason a lot of people push it is that it has more use short-term whereas bitcoin kind of locks your money in place till more places adopt it.

bitcoin cash is preferably for me to invest on rather than investing on bitcoin, because bitcoin can not grow to a certain level at least not anytime soon, but bitcoin cash has that ability to grow very quickly as oppose to bitcoin.

Bch coin is none other bitcoin small brother, bch is the core coin of bitcoin works in same bitcoin algorithm, In few terms bch coin better then bitcoin, like bch transaction fees very low and the transaction speed very fast as compared to bitcoin, but as a investment purpose bitcoin always king.

I personally do not see much utility around bitcoin cash. Bitcoin is used as a store of value by a lot of institutions and individuals around the world but the same thing cannot be said for bitcoin Cash. I only use it for online transactions because it is cheaper in terms of fees.

Well, bitcoin cash was created to be an alternative to bitcoin. And the recent upgrade and improvement done to it, I think it's an option for bitcoin. But, as of now, bitcoin cash is behind bitcoin in everything, in my opinion.

Bitcoin cash is good, but there are so many other cryptocurrencies that one could choose instead. I will prefer to choose a promising cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum

Bit coin cash is good and many people are now talking about it and many people are using it as means of exchange on my platform. Because it's easy and its transactions are very fast, people are adopting it first

Bitcoin Cash transactions are faster and cost significantly less, but that velocity may also mean more vulnerability. It is mostly popular with new crypto investors.

Bit coin cash is good and many people are now talking about it and many people are using it as means of exchange on my platform. Because it's easy and its transactions are very fast, people are adopting it first
Yes, bitcoin cash is now gaining ground among people. More people are now using it. The surge in the amount of people that are now using bitcoin cash justify that it's has a good future.

Bitcoin Cash transactions are faster and cost significantly less, but that velocity may also mean more vulnerability. It is mostly popular with new crypto investors.
It is true that bitcoin cash transaction is very fast and the transaction fee too is reasonable. I have done couple of transactions in Bitcoin cash and it was very fast.

Yeah. People are pumping their money into it . It is very reliable. You have to just strategize well. It has some similar things with bitcoin but it is all good. Try it

At the moment, keeping the case is best thing you could do for yourself and your financial life.
But there are days when it might not be like that. It is important to identify those days and key into it in order to maximize the profits.

At the moment, keeping the case is best thing you could do for yourself and your financial life.
But there are days when it might not be like that. It is important to identify those days and key into it in order to maximize the profits.
I agree with you,
The market still has a bearish stance and the wise investors are already in possession of the us dollar because of its strength.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back