What's new

Is Bitcoin Cash a better option?

A lot of people on social media are pumping into this and feel that it is better than Bitcoin itself as you can actually use it in your day-to-day life.

I have not invested in it yet nor do I know enough about it. Does anyone here have any?
I have heard a lot of stories doing the rounds concerning Bitcoin Cash (BCH). However, I am still yet to be convinced of its sustainability in the long run. With that being said, I will invest a little in it to confirm or allay my fears.

I have heard a lot of stories doing the rounds concerning Bitcoin Cash (BCH). However, I am still yet to be convinced of its sustainability in the long run. With that being said, I will invest a little in it to confirm or allay my fears.

I think that Bitcoin Cash might be much better because it has a really low fees and this is a great thing for people who send and receive payments using cryptocurrencies.

I think that Bitcoin Cash might be much better because it has a really low fees and this is a great thing for people who send and receive payments using cryptocurrencies.
I can somewhat get behind your opinion even though I have never used this particular coin for any financial transactions. Could someone please explain quite clearly the difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash? Is it akin to Facebook and Facebook Lite?

A lot of people on social media are pumping into this and feel that it is better than Bitcoin itself as you can actually use it in your day-to-day life.

I have not invested in it yet nor do I know enough about it. Does anyone here have any?
Due to its extremely cheap fees, which is wonderful for those who receive and transmit payments using bitcoins, I believe Bitcoin Cash may be significantly superior in that respect. However, it would be wrong to dismiss Bitcoin, especially as it is a trailblazer in the crypto industry.

Anyways I have not invested in bitcoin cash but I use to to receive payment from sites. It actually has good value and people so much use the coin for transactions.
Most payment platforms make use of bitcoin cash to do their payment,this is so because the gas fee as well as the value is not as high as bitcoin,and investors that cannot buy into bitcoin have an alternative.

Bitcoin cash is a very good coin I love to have in wallet so it's great many websites use it as a form of payment. The gas fee is bearable and can also be compare as you own Bitcoin -Just the system different.

Bitcoin cash is rather the best for investment since it is a new upcoming cryptocurrency with low market cap. Since I don't have money for cryptocurrency like bitcoins i rather invest in Bitcoin cash if opportunity arises.

If you are trying to send funds or paying for products and services, Bitcoin cash is better than Bitcoin because it offers better transaction speed and lower transaction costs. However, if you want to invest, Bitcoin cash is not a good choice, you will have to go with bitcoin.

Personally, I would rather invest more in Bitcoin than in Bicton Cash. It's not that I have anything against Bitcoin Cash but I know very well that before anything happens to or with Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin itself must have been through it. I have invested in Bitcoin long ago but never in BCH.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back