What's new

Investing on stocks Vs investing on property

The value of property may decrease in certain cases. For example, when there is a hype that an area might develop, but the government or the court may issue stay order. In such cases, the value may drop.
What you said is true but at the same time I believe it is much more preferable that you do not buy properties based on all these factors you mention. This will prevent you from the stress

Last edited:
What you said is true but at the same time I believe it is much more preferable that you do not buy properties based on all these factors you mention. This will prevent you from the stress

Yes, this is what I recommend people to do. People should not consider an over-hyped area when it comes to buying property rather people should consider the future prospects.

Investing in property is better than investing in stocks but you need a lot of money to invest in property. You can start investing in stock for for small amount, you can even try investing in penny stocks.
Well it all depends on the chioce of the investor,some persons might like the aspct of putting their money into stock and waite for appricaition of the stock to get their profit,but properties usually pays in the long term.

Well it all depends on the chioce of the investor,some persons might like the aspct of putting their money into stock and waite for appricaition of the stock to get their profit,but properties usually pays in the long term.

Well, I think that the same goes for cryptocurrencies as well. Many people invest in cryptocurrencies and then they wait for the market to become bullish. This is what I am doing right now. I have plans to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at the market rate.

Yes, this is what I recommend people to do. People should not consider an over-hyped area when it comes to buying property rather people should consider the future prospects.
Exactly , personally that is what I will put into consideration as well. Sometimes doing things based on public point of view may not be the best. you have to also have a mind of your own and think outside the box.

I don't really know much about the stock exchange market and that's why i dont like investing in stock , but i rather prefer buying and selling of property which is a lucrative business.

Exactly , personally that is what I will put into consideration as well. Sometimes doing things based on public point of view may not be the best. you have to also have a mind of your own and think outside the box.

There might be many people who may think that a certain point of view might be much better. Each and every person analyses things from his perspective. This is something we must know.

Investing in property is better than investing in stocks but you need a lot of money to invest in property. You can start investing in stock for for small amount, you can even try investing in penny stocks.
Investing in property is much better and much more profitable than investing in stocks. Before you can be able to invest in properties you need a whole lot of money to do that.

Investing in property is much better and much more profitable than investing in stocks. Before you can be able to invest in properties you need a whole lot of money to do that.

There are so many people who have invested in properties. They believe that investing in properties could help them deal with economical issues such as inflation and economical problems.

Investing in stocks and investing in property are both ways to potentially grow your money, but they have different characteristics and risks.
Investing in stocks, also known as equities, allows you to buy shares of ownership in a publicly traded company. Stocks can provide the potential for high returns, but they also come with higher volatility and risk. The value of a stock can fluctuate greatly in a short period of time and can even become worthless if the company goes bankrupt.
Investing in property, on the other hand, involves buying and owning real estate, such as a house or a piece of land. Property investments can provide a steady stream of income through rent, and the value of the property may appreciate over time. However, property investments also come with risks, such as fluctuations in the real estate market and the cost of maintenance and repairs.
Both stocks and property can be good investments, but it depends on your investment goals, risk tolerance and investment horizon. It's important to consult a financial advisor and conduct thorough research before making any investment decisions.

Both have their advantages and as well disadvantages and of cause their own share of risks, but investing in properties has a more safer side than investing in stocks. I would only invest in stocks if i have an expert to put me through.

I believe that you are going to be taking more Risk if you are going to be investing in stocks but then that is the way that you are going to make more money instead of investing in properties so the choice is yours.

There are so many people who have invested in properties. They believe that investing in properties could help them deal with economical issues such as inflation and economical problems.
Probably, that is actually a very good step because Investment in properties appreciates almost every year. So it is actually one of the best kind of investment if not the best.

Probably, that is actually a very good step because Investment in properties appreciates almost every year. So it is actually one of the best kind of investment if not the best.

There are many people who are now refraining from investing in property because the economical conditions of the country are not that great at all.

There are many people who are now refraining from investing in property because the economical conditions of the country are not that great at all.
that is actually very true. Someone who is struggling to make ends meet will not even think of investing. It is people who are financially stable that will be looking for places which they will invest their money on.

It depends on your risk tolerance and knowledge. Personally, I would invest in property because of the less risk. I also don't know much about stocks and so I would not invest in something that I don't know well.

It depends on your risk tolerance and knowledge. Personally, I would invest in property because of the less risk. I also don't know much about stocks and so I would not invest in something that I don't know well.
I think investing in property is much better than investing in stocks and cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency and stocks are very volatile, so property may be a better option.

Property is the best one for me because it is something I can easily control and it is my own personal property if I am the one that buys it. I'll choose to invest in something I can control than those I cannot control .
That is right. An investment that you are in control is so much safer than something you cannot control. You also need to invest in something that you know how to get profit from.

I think investing in property is much better than investing in stocks and cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency and stocks are very volatile, so property may be a better option.

Investing money in the real estate is certainly much better for sure. There was a time when cryptocurrency trading was considered the best form of investment, but now things are no longer in favour of cryptocurrency investors.

Investing money in the real estate is certainly much better for sure. There was a time when cryptocurrency trading was considered the best form of investment, but now things are no longer in favour of cryptocurrency investors.
Cryptocurrency is a very depreciable and volatile assets. if you do not make the right decisions you can end up losing everything. Investing in real estate is much better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back