What's new

Investing on stocks Vs investing on property

I believe that property are going to give you a much more better chance for success even with a low risk. It is completely ideal for anybody who has a lot of money to invest.

Investing in stocks and investing in properties are both innovative but I prefer investing in properties. Investment in properties are less volatile and can also yield a very great profit. Although you have to ensure that the tenants pay in time. Investment in properties will yield more interest.

Properties of physical and you can always be able to vouch for them over a long period of time but that is not the same thing with stocks because a simple announcement can be able to bring everything down.

I think investing in property is much better and safer than investing in stocks. Investment in stocks is quite risky as you can lose your money, but property prices keep rising with time.

I would invest in property because property is more likely to offer you more benefits as compared to investments like stock. Stocks are more volatile and they are more likely to plunge.

I will prefer the stock market its one of those ways which I have use before and make alot of money and I think if you have knowledge regards stock market you can make alot of money you can also chose to invest in forex I dont just like anything about property investment.

For short term go with stock markets and for long term Real estates, but in this buy only land not apartments as they wont bring good fortunes. Investing in real estate will never lose money except time, but in stock market theirs every chance to lose and gain, but no guarantee.
Well said property means land also include in my opinion property much better without risk, 5 years back I spent 1000$ to buy a land current that land price 8000$, now I have a plan to sell that land, purchase another cheap land in my city out side.

Well said property means land also include in my opinion property much better without risk, 5 years back I spent 1000$ to buy a land current that land price 8000$, now I have a plan to sell that land, purchase another cheap land in my city out side.

Purchasing land which is located at a great location is one of the key ways to make money. Usually unpopulated areas have a much lower value as compared to developed areas.

Purchasing land which is located at a great location is one of the key ways to make money. Usually unpopulated areas have a much lower value as compared to developed areas.
Your right location is the key factory to any land, but which country I belongs their population is very high, my last purchased land not in a good location, but then also current that land price high as my expectations, that's the reason I am trying to entire in this land buying and selling field.

I had a freind who specialized on buying and selling of house he said the busines is very lucrative that anyone can make better profit with it.

But personally I can tell you that I will rather consider trading on the stock market than to invest with property

Would be nice to invest in both but if I need to choose, I'll choose property. However, a large amount of money is required.

Your right location is the key factory to any land, but which country I belongs their population is very high, my last purchased land not in a good location, but then also current that land price high as my expectations, that's the reason I am trying to entire in this land buying and selling field.

Location is important, but the main issue is that many people cannot buy shops that are located at valuable places as the shops located in those valuable places are really expensive.

Location is important, but the main issue is that many people cannot buy shops that are located at valuable places as the shops located in those valuable places are really expensive.
Yes, I agree with you that valuable places located shops are really expensive to buy, but if we have enough money, then try to buy because today it is a little bit expensive, but in a few years it will be more expensive. Maybe within a few years that shop price will increase double.

There are no business that do not have risk factor,only that some are minimal compared to others.The issue of buying and investing in stocks is a good one only if you knoe the right stock to invest in,and one must seek professional advice from a brooker.

Well, both have their plus and minuses. You just have to choose one that fits your style. If you're looking for a quick return on your investment, investing in stocks is the way to go. Stocks offer the potential for a large payout during their lifetime, so if you're looking for an investment that could make you a lot of money quickly, stocks are your best bet.

However, if you're looking for stability, investing in property may be the better choice. Property tends to see steady growth over time, which means that it will continue increasing in value while also providing a reliable source of income as rents come in.

Yes, I agree with you that valuable places located shops are really expensive to buy, but if we have enough money, then try to buy because today it is a little bit expensive, but in a few years it will be more expensive. Maybe within a few years that shop price will increase double.

The main problem is that inflation has caused the value of property to rise. There are very few buyers and more sellers in the market. At least this is what is happening in here. Property will become more expensive within a few years and this means an investor who has a low amount of money will not be able to buy expensive property due to inflation.

The main problem is that inflation has caused the value of property to rise. There are very few buyers and more sellers in the market. At least this is what is happening in here. Property will become more expensive within a few years and this means an investor who has a low amount of money will not be able to buy expensive property due to inflation.
No doubt, in a few years, land will become very expensive because land is not expanding like population and everyone's dream is to buy some land, so they will always try to buy land. In this way, they are increasing land demand in the market.

The thing about investing in properties is that you are going to wait for a much longer time before you start seeing properties prophet but then there is a low chance of making high losses.

No doubt, in a few years, land will become very expensive because land is not expanding like population and everyone's dream is to buy some land, so they will always try to buy land. In this way, they are increasing land demand in the market.

Land is not growing, but the value of land will grow regardless of whatever happens. However, some areas are much better as compared to others when it comes to real estate investments. This is why you must buy lands in those areas.

Land is not growing, but the value of land will grow regardless of whatever happens. However, some areas are much better as compared to others when it comes to real estate investments. This is why you must buy lands in those areas.
Yes, I agree that some areas of land are better, but those lands are so expensive because of their location and demand that it's not possible to buy for everyone. My opinion is to buy land where there's scope to develop features, because before developing any area, if we buy land at an earlier stage, we will make a good profit in the coming years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back