Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So, what do you prefer in general?
I know a few people who would rather invest in some property rather than using the same in stocks. They believe it's more safe that way. So, what do you guys think in general?
I am sure stocks involve risk factor as well.

I prefer the stock market. Real estate is hard because being a landlord is hard. You have to vet and approve tenants who hopefully don't destroy the play, pay timely, and overall a pleasure to work with. As a landlord you're responsible for properly maintenance. Investing in quality stocks is the way to go in my opinion.

I have stock/shares with the company i work for but i don't really touch the stock markets, just dont have the time to spend on it.

I have just started tipping my toes in investing in stocks, pick up some $BB $NAKD couple of others.. Crypto Currency has gotten my attention as well. All I can do is see where I takes me.

For short term go with stock markets and for long term Real estates, but in this buy only land not apartments as they wont bring good fortunes. Investing in real estate will never lose money except time, but in stock market theirs every chance to lose and gain, but no guarantee.

Investing in property is better than investing in stocks but you need a lot of money to invest in property. You can start investing in stock for for small amount, you can even try investing in penny stocks.

I have a big sum of money in the bank which needs to be invested. However, I am torn between buying a property that I will rent out or I will just buy stocks which is convenient. With stocks, the liquidity is not a problem because the stocks can be sold within 2 days. With the property it takes time to be sold.

I will advise you to invest into property. having your own house give you the control and ability to dictate the terms of service. You can decide the amount you want to be collecting from your property in form of rent and no one will stop you.

Looking at the liquidity aspect of it, stocks could loose value and reduce in price leading to reduction of one's holding which is loss but property would always appreciate in value.

There's no doubt both are good investment portfolios but I would go for the investment in properties ahead of stocks, there is little risk involved compared to stocks investment

If you invest in real estate, you are actually purchasing a tangible, physical land or property. Investing in stocks is entirely different; if you purchase shares of a business, you are buying a claim to a piece of the company itself.

The risks associated with each investment type differ. When you own real estate, you incur maintenance costs, capital costs, and maybe development costs each month. That said, the values of physical assets are less likely to become worthless than stocks

I will always go for property investment as it gives someone control to determine how much you can make. Control is the key which will help you to determine the amount of money you are going to make with the investment.

I think I'll prefer investing on properties though it might take slower time for the returns to be accrued than stocks. This would be as a result of the never dwindling value of properties as well compared to stocks that can be volatile.

For me I prefer in investing on property like real estate if actually I have the money because such investment requires a lot if capital to do start it, is not that stock is business is not good.

The best investment available on land is investing inland. When you start with small capital. TIll you have money to invest in land, use the stock market as a tool for your financial growth.......

a

If I have the right amount of money to invest then I am definitely going to go for investment in real estate properties. This is because I believe that it has a better potential of making me higher returns within a short period of time.

The both have their peculiarities and advantages, if you have the capital to invest in real estate then you can do it because land and properties are always on high demand, the stock too can give you good profit if you buy wisely.

I believe that investing in property is better and it is less volatile. The prices of stocks can move up and down much faster than real estate prices. That volatility can be stomach-churning unless you take a long view on the stocks and funds you purchase for your portfolio, meaning you plan to buy and hold despite volatility. Selling stocks may result in a capital gains tax

Both of them are very lucrative because both gives good money when it comes for investment, so I believe that in investing in properties is really good to go into.

Stocks are always going to be up and down. Property is something you can invest in and always expect to go up in value over time. I think it is a better option but costs far more up front.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back