What's new

Investing on stocks Vs investing on property

Yes, I agree that some areas of land are better, but those lands are so expensive because of their location and demand that it's not possible to buy for everyone. My opinion is to buy land where there's scope to develop features, because before developing any area, if we buy land at an earlier stage, we will make a good profit in the coming years.

Well, this is why it is much better to purchase land in areas that have the potential to grow in the future. There are many such kind of lands where the development projects are being made and they will gain much value soon.

It is actually much easier for you to invest in property because the depreciation rate is going to be much lower if you are going to compare it with investing in stocks.

I will rather invest in property than stocks. I don't really have much knowledge about invest in stock and from what I heard, it's very risky. Investing in property is also risky but it's risk cannot be compared to stock.

So, what do you prefer in general?
I know a few people who would rather invest in some property rather than using the same in stocks. They believe it's more safe that way. So, what do you guys think in general?
I am sure stocks involve risk factor as well.
I think investing in property is more advantageous than investing in stocks because stocks can plummet leaving you with nothing which is certainly not the case once you invest in property

Well investing in a particular business depends on the knowledge and ideas you have about it. if I am good in stocks, is more preferable I invested in stocks than going into other business.

For short term go with stock markets and for long term Real estates, but in this buy only land not apartments as they wont bring good fortunes. Investing in real estate will never lose money except time, but in stock market theirs every chance to lose and gain, but no guarantee.

For short term go with stock markets and for long term Real estates, but in this buy only land not apartments as they wont bring good fortunes. Investing in real estate will never lose money except time, but in stock market theirs every chance to lose and gain, but no guarantee.

Well, the federal reserve is increasing interest rates and this is one of the main reasons why so many stockholders are losing money in the market. During such times, I would obviously invest in the real estate market.

Well I do not know they types of properties you are talking about, but if it is a property like house, land ,cars and others. I will prefer to invest on properties than investing on stocks.

Well I do not know they types of properties you are talking about, but if it is a property like house, land ,cars and others. I will prefer to invest on properties than investing on stocks.

I think that real estate properties are less volatile than stocks. However, investing money in real estate property will more likely make you more money in certain countries.

Investing on stocks is Abit riskier as compared to investing on properties.
It all depends on your risk appetite, as for me I would first opt for the property investment before thinking about stocks.
This is because i can't control the amount I get after making my investment in stock. Whereas it is possible to do that when I invest in a property

Personally any is possible and It depends on you and your level of funding. But I think there is no huge difference between Investing in stock and property

So, what do you prefer in general?
I know a few people who would rather invest in some property rather than using the same in stocks. They believe it's more safe that way. So, what do you guys think in general?
I am sure stocks involve risk factor as well.
Real estate investments can be more work than stocks. While purchasing property is easy to understand, that doesn't mean the work of maintaining them.

Investing on stocks is Abit riskier as compared to investing on properties.
It all depends on your risk appetite, as for me I would first opt for the property investment before thinking about stocks.
This is because i can't control the amount I get after making my investment in stock. Whereas it is possible to do that when I invest in a property

The stock market is risky because it all depends on how companies are performing in the market and not all the companies perform equally each day or week and this is why things could go up and down.

The stock market is risky because it all depends on how companies are performing in the market and not all the companies perform equally each day or week and this is why things could go up and down.
Yeah, even though any form of investment is risky and investing in stock is not bad, but atleast one should have some more reliable source too.
It is wise not to keep all your eggs in one basket.

Yeah, even though any form of investment is risky and investing in stock is not bad, but atleast one should have some more reliable source too.
It is wise not to keep all your eggs in one basket.

There are many people who invest quite a lots of money in many risky investment opportunities and they actually end up losing money. For example, they invest money in online projects and the results are not that good.

Both are good things or option for me. I like to invest in the two. But investing in properties is more save compare to investing in stock. Stock market is always fluctuating

There are many people who invest quite a lots of money in many risky investment opportunities and they actually end up losing money. For example, they invest money in online projects and the results are not that good.
Yeah, is could pose a serious financial challenge to them.
I know of students that invested their school fees into forex trading.
The outcome was that they blew their accounts .
That is why it is always advisable to invest what you can afford to loose.

Both are good things or option for me. I like to invest in the two. But investing in properties is more save compare to investing in stock. Stock market is always fluctuating

Since stock market has a higher probability of fluctuating, I would not invest in stocks but there might be some exception to the case. I might buy tesla stocks.

By investing in stocks, you can buy part of a business, With property, this is usually a very large, single investment.

Last edited:
Buying a property requires more initial capital than investing in stocks, mutual funds, or even REITs. However, when purchasing property, investors have more leverage over their money, enabling them to buy a more valuable investment vehicle.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back