What's new

Investing into a popular company

Exactly, they are all good companies that someone can easily invest in because they are having a good profit turn out every year. Without good profits from the company, it's not worth investing in.
it is very good for you to invest into popular company because we deals will not have stress most people prefer to invest in popular companies because popular companies that build their Goodwill and personality overtime.

There is no point in arguing with investing in a popular company isn't a good idea but being popular isn't quite enough alone, there should be profitable gains for doing so.

To me, it doesn't really matter if it is a big company or a small one but the amount I stand to gain from investing with them which is the main purpose for their business too.

To me, it doesn't really matter if it is a big company or a small one but the amount I stand to gain from investing with them which is the main purpose for their business too.
Investing in a popular company in is a good idea many people do not want to run at a lost so they invest where their money is safe and today in popular companies are where your money can be saved and make good returns.

It would be best you invest on popular companies. Being popular is a clear sign that they are doing just fine, hence the rush to invest on them. But at the same time be careful. I have seen alot of popular companies crash. Just make proper investigations before investing in anything

Investing in a popular company in is a good idea many people do not want to run at a lost so they invest where their money is safe and today in popular companies are where your money can be saved and make good returns.
I think that popular companies are even vulnerable to running at a loss than new ones look at the issue of MMM it was after it got popular very well that it closed up shop.

It would be best you invest on popular companies. Being popular is a clear sign that they are doing just fine, hence the rush to invest on them. But at the same time be careful. I have seen alot of popular companies crash. Just make proper investigations before investing in anything
I love your input to this topic. A popular company is an already established and successful company. Investing into a popular company is an assurance that you are getting yourself into something reasonable that guarantees return on investment in the future.

It depends on your financial status. Surely the popular companies would require more capital than the small ones or ones that are just starting out. But be sure you know everything about what you are getting into first.

Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
Investing into a big and popular investment company is the best idea a man can ever get , investing in company like Google, Amazon, Apple and so on will be a dream come true.

I don't see anything wrong with this because most of this popular company you are saying are trusted and there is little possibility of them running away with your investment but the disadvantage is that you may not have enough money to invest in this big company

I prefer investing in big companies, this is because they are more stable than small companies. Small companies have the ability to be profitable and also cause you to loose a lot.

Investing in a popular company is definitely a very good idea but I think it will really take a lot of money for you to invest in established businesses.

Investing in a popular company is good but me that's not my problem what i will first need to know is how trustworthy are the company.

If you got funds you can buy company's shares, and become a shareholder of the company and earn commission via their revenue generation.

Google continues to grow year over year and now has over a $160 Billion in annual revenue. As tech stocks go, Google has remained one of the more consistent. There is no reason to believe that trend is stopping anytime soon.
It is a great idea to invest into popular companies with the issue will not be afraid of running into lost and because you believe that the company has Goodwill and it is a public company you always make good profit from your shares

Investing into popular company is very good because it will help you to be growing in the business every year by year, I think is good to invest in such platform.

I prefer investing in big companies, this is because they are more stable than small companies. Small companies have the ability to be profitable and also cause you to loose a lot.
Yes small companies will profit more because their shares is still cheap and unknown. It can tumble the other way round too. Remember that big companies were once small.

Seriously I believe that is very important for you to invest in a popular company because they have a very slim chance of being a scam company that will dupe people.

Seriously I believe that is very important for you to invest in a popular company because they have a very slim chance of being a scam company that will dupe people.
The chance of being scammed is a big issue in investment. Even a popular site can turn to be a scam. I would probably never invest in an online platform unless it is directly connected to a legit bank that is operating in our country. Otherwise it is risky.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back