What's new

Investing into a popular company

Its a good idea to invest with a popular company but my problem with them is the return they will give will be small because they may think they can do even without your investment.

Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
Actually, to compare investments between companies is not seen in terms of the popularity of the company, but you must be able to read and analyze audited financial statements. so you will find out which company has more potential to generate profits, the ratio of profit to capital, how much the company's profits are distributed, how much is retained earnings, how much dividends will be received per share etc.

Google continues to grow year over year and now has over a $160 Billion in annual revenue. As tech stocks go, Google has remained one of the more consistent. There is no reason to believe that trend is stopping anytime soon.
It is a wise decision for one to invest into a popular company because with these you can be able to make good profit and you will not be afraid any risks.

Investing in small company is how good than investing in recognized company. I said this because big companies are easy target for manipulation and people go away with the manipulation

Exactly the chances of being involved with a company that is very popular to be involved in scam is very low which makes it's the right choice for you dream best when you want to do so.

You getting into a popular company could be of great advantage and would also have disadvantage as well. It is of advantage because the company will be capable of handling investments Hence the popularity

Investing in a popular company is definitely a very good idea but I think it will really take a lot of money for you to invest in established businesses.
Sure the money is going to be much, but it is one that would be worth it in the long run, since these companies have good reputation and reliability.

Write your reply... investing into a pupolar company yes that's a very great i dear to earn money by investing on a known and popular companies and brings allot of profit

Google continues to grow year over year and now has over a $160 Billion in annual revenue. As tech stocks go, Google has remained one of the more consistent. There is no reason to believe that trend is stopping anytime soon.
Reversing into a popular ccompany it's very good because this will help you not to have be afraid to run into lost and because of the good recognition of the company and name it will always grow

Investing in the shares and stock of an established company brings about security on your investment. There is a higher probability that you are going to see return on investment you made in those companies.

You invest in a popular company not just for the purpose of investing, but because you know they are a good place to put your money into tongrow for you for a profit I return. So you invest in where you simply hope your odds are favorable

Reversing into a popular company help to keep your mind at rest and reduce the fear of high risk investment with this you can be rest assured that your investment is safe and your profit is stable.

Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
If only I have the money in the world I will invest in popular companies like Google, Amazon, Apple, etc. I will also invest in smaller companies that has great potential to grow. I will do both investing in big and smaller companies.

I generally do prefer to invest a greater amount of my money into popular companies like Amazon and Facebook because I find the time to be more consistent in growth.

What do you think?

What do you think?
I think invest in both big or small company is fine but it depends on your capital, investing in small company is under probability, it might grow or crush later but big company that are popular you are rest assure that in no time you will start making money.

I believe buying a business that has actually created its own ground it is an extremely smart point to perform. Such business maintain looking for to broaden. Nevertheless, when a business of fantastic prospective is actually occurring, if you are actually capable to view it as well as your instinct informs you to spend. Take place.

That is also a wise decision one can be able to invest into popular company and make good income because the company already has good will and you will not have fear when it comes to investment.

Well investment in companies either popular or not great depends on the profitability that a person will derive from the investment. even thou it can be said it's wisely and more recommendable to invest in more popular companies that had it ground.

Investing into a popular company is a good idea. But it is not enough to simply just go and invest into a company because it is popular iu must have to know that the company is also a successful company where you investment will be safe

What do you think?
Investment in any viable company that will guarantee profit at the end of the day,is what any investor would go for.But one thing about those esterblished compenies with proven track record and sound managerial team is that the shares you are allowed to buy will be too small to fetch you large returns,unless you have much funds to finance the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back