What's new

Investing into a popular company

Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
Investment in big companies is a good concept to get money and as seen than big companies give big profit and give interest of investees.
As popular company now need to promote itself but it is easily use.

An equity investment is money that is invested in a company by purchasing shares of that company in the stock market. Buy and sell shares in publicly listed companies on the Nigerian stock exchange.

It is very good idea to investment in the popular company. It will be very profitable for you if you have capital and the knowledge of investment. It is risk less . I think if you have know about the company that it is stable you should investment in this company.
Right now, I'm exploring the option of investing with Samsung. I have a friend who's working with the company and he's the one making all the inquiries for me about their stock. Once they begin to sell, I'm definitely interested in buying no matter how small I can afford.

Such company keep seeking to expand. Most of the time, they are very stable. However, expected returns might be low but sustainable over a long period of time depending on the current economic climate. It’s a very good idea but you shouldn’t depend on the stipends as the only source of income.

Wise decision if you are going to invest in large and well-known companies, but also consider your capital if you can afford it. If your only capital is small companies, you just go there for the meantime, make sure you do a company review so that you do not waste your money on them. Keep in mind that the "Big Guys" you mentioned just started small and simple, so there is nothing wrong with starting small.

Wise decision if you are going to invest in large and well-known companies, but also consider your capital if you can afford it. If your only capital is small companies, you just go there for the meantime, make sure you do a company review so that you do not waste your money on them. Keep in mind that the "Big Guys" you mentioned just started small and simple, so there is nothing wrong with starting small.
Well, there is no way you can invest with more the available capital than what you have or can afford, even if you are going to be investing in small companies or big popular companies. Capital is the essence of all investment, without it, you cannot go anywhere.

Well, there is no way you can invest with more the available capital than what you have or can afford, even if you are going to be investing in small companies or big popular companies. Capital is the essence of all investment, without it, you cannot go anywhere.
That's right. Just invest in the company you can afford. It is not bad to dream of being tall (like being part of well-known and big companies), you can get there too. If you want to run a small company first and when you can afford to join a large company, go grab it.

don't get yourself confused invest in a big company or small company depends mainly on your capital if you want to invest to big companies believe me you ready to invest big does companies go for Small company you just need little capital so if you have a little capital is a small company we want to go invest in

Investing in both big companies and small businesses companies is good ,it just depends on the kind of capital you invest and the percentage of profit get

For me, it would depend on if they are consistently stable, and if the prices aren't too crazy to do an initial investment.
Investment on his own is a big risk therefore it doesn't matter whether it is a big popular company or a minor company, that stability should be their watch you
On the 26 of January 2021 I lost a total of 220000 naira total popular companies that eventually fold up
Post automatically merged:

Investing in both big companies and small businesses companies is good ,it just depends on the kind of capital you invest and the percentage of profit get

For me, it would depend on if they are consistently stable, and if the prices aren't too crazy to do an initial investment.
Investment on his own is a big risk therefore it doesn't matter whether it is a big popular company or a minor company, that stability should be their watch you
On the 26 of January 2021 I lost a total of 220000 naira total popular companies that eventually fold up

I think investing into a popular company is a good idea. Of course you will have to deal with the good days and bad days. Most of the time, they are very stable. In fact, I have been thinking of investing in my own company as it's one of the three biggest companies, in my field.

Investing in a popular company is a good idea, this however doesn't guarantee that your money is safe. It only gives you a certain assurance that you are getting a good business deal.

That's right. Just invest in the company you can afford. It is not bad to dream of being tall (like being part of well-known and big companies), you can get there too. If you want to run a small company first and when you can afford to join a large company, go grab it.
That's the point my friend. Once it's what you can afford, you can easily find peace with the investment unlike when you invest in a company that you don't really trust, any chatters about the company would give you a skip in your blood pressure.

Yea its a good idea to invest in bigger companies, you just need to follow the already laid down patterns and routes but to have any impact on this huge brand companies you need to invest huge amount of money

I don't have the foggiest idea about the essentials of how to do this however I will get more data without a doubt. Recently, it's getting such a large number of ventures and it's an ideal opportunity

Yes I guess that will be a good idea to choose specially if you know already that it is going to make a profit on you. Just make sure first that be ready and don't invest too much that you can't afford to lose otherwise you will only end up having regrets.

Yea its a good idea to invest in bigger companies, you just need to follow the already laid down patterns and routes but to have any impact on this huge brand companies you need to invest huge amount of money

I will only be concerned about the safety of my money. Then the future of the business and my returns or dividends. And I think a reputable and big companies will only do all these thay I have mentioned. Small business may not see the light of the day or last longer.

Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
I think investing in big companies has a greater comparative advantage over investing in small companies. These big companies are well established and popular around the world. The investment may be required in a large sum of money but trust me your capital and return on investment are both safe.

Large-cap stocks tend to be campanies that are established in their markets with long-term histories. Some feel this makes them safer to invest in. Larger company stocks also often pay dividends, allowing you to capture some of the return of your investment which some investors view as a benefit.

The truth about investing in bigger companies is that the amount of money required to invest in their plans are always too high and most people can't really afford it. This is why most people especially new investors run to new companies where they can afford.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back