What's new

Investing into a popular company

I think investing in popular companies is more beneficial than less popular companies because you have less risk of loss. My friend's company has a lot of people invest their money without any fear and that company became popular in a very short time

Such investments would be termed long term investments and very safe as well because this companies are secure and large amount of shares involved. I hope the minimum number of shares to purchase will be on an affordable rate, also what apps are good for such investments?

In my country Nigeria, transcorp Plc has the best penny stock with the greatest potential for growth in the long term. Custodian and allied insurance shares has broken it's 52-weeks high, this is the right time to buy. Eternal oil is also a good buy for a confirmed 12-months ride.

Among the benefits that I can see in the investment of large companies is the security that they inspire, since their stability is not in doubt and therefore the returns are secure. It is true that with small companies the capital expenditure on investment is lower, as well as the returns are lower. I think everything will depend on the available capital.

All that glitters is not gold and at such sometimes it's not just by investing in a popular company that matters. I believe as good investor there are various signs one should look out for in other to be sure he or she is on track.

Investing in big companies is quite good if you have the money to invest, I know of one of my father friend who does that and he is really enjoying it, because those companies are secured you can sleep and smile because you know your money is working for you.

Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
Investing in a popular company is the best idea, just to be on a safer side, the company has already built an image and they will not want to ruin their image by running away with investors money, they ask have money already so money won't be their problem.

Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
Believe me , the advantages of investing in big companies out weighs the demerits. There is security and safety of your investment as there is no cause for alarm. You get the bragging rights and worth related to associating with big investors and entities. Big companies are the best place to invest in.

If you are new to investment it is best you go with the big names the likes of Amazon, Apple etc. As you gain your grounds then you can reconsider your options or you can even invest a little to give trials on the platform.

What do you think?

Investing in popular companies are better for me. I wouldn't want a situation where I invest in some companies and at the end of the day, the stocks will lose value which will make me feel so bad about putting my money in.

Investing in a small company and big company is good. The only one that is accessible for low income earners is the small company, while the big income earners always have access to the big company. Both have requirements and when you meet the requirements your good to go.

If we don't invest in smaller companies they will never grow but why this statement is correct, younger or smaller companies carries more risks than older companies, it's better to invest small in smaller companies and big in bigger companies.

Investing with a company doesn't necessarily need the company invested with to be so popular but what you will ask your self before invested is that; Do they have a good future prospect? What about their return on investment? Is it okay? And so many factors to be considered before finally investing.

Investing in smaller companies does not necessarily mean you are going to pay less to get in or make profit in the long run. So also investing in bigger companies does not necessarily mean you are going get a fat check at the end of the year either.

What do you think?
big companies are regarded as safe haven for investment. They are highly capitalized and their stock is held by a wide variety of investors. Big companies may not make which capital appreciation but they are very safe to invest in.

The major reason people go with what is popular is because they have come to a level of trust with that company and with the companies track record, they feel safe doing business with them. Also popular companies have reputation and name to protect

As far as I am co concerned. Investing in this a big company is the best. You know their prospect already, they are already strong in the market. The risk of investing in a big firm is low compared to investing in small companies.. Even though, it may require more money to invest in big companies but it is the best

investing into popular company is meant to be a promising business, but its unfortunate that the dividend, is calculated as low as possible, make being a petty shareholder not interesting. but, yet, i would strongly advice that one should get involve with a huge amount of money, hoping and praying that as the share price decreases, the company gains... Note, that situation is not a regular event, as any company's share price reduces when their profit falls and vice versal. business i risk the say, if you should get involve, get in it big, and who knows you could come out bigger

What do you think?
Google continues to grow year over year and now has over a $160 Billion in annual revenue. As tech stocks go, Google has remained one of the more consistent. There is no reason to believe that trend is stopping anytime soon.
This is one thing that any investor should always be on the look out for before investing in any packages they are being offered. There are so many set up fake scam companies that offer mouth watering deals which are set to use for scamming the gullible ones.

Investing in well known comoanies is great especially one's that has made it ground, cause you have lesser chances of losing your money, but one could also invest in companies that are rising as long as you are sure that it wont fail

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back