What's new

Investing into a popular company

Investing in a popular company is the best decision. I see an investment in a well established company as a ready made done deal because you don't need to waste much on advertisement before customers come to patronise the brand. It will definitely give you a great returns.

Investing your funds in an already established entity is a smart decision as the risks are lower and you can be safe and comfortable with your funds. Investing in startups can be very challenging because of the risks.

It
Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
It can be, highly risky and alarming for investing in the unknow company. You should be well aware and fully trusted on the company, in which do you want to invest. I also have made, in a company after getting my fully satisfaction.

It's okay to invest in big company as they already have a fantastic Goodwill..but the size of your investment will determine the size and amount of your profit

Haven't really give investing into a popular company before.. mainly because i think their stocks are expensive. Also i kinda have doubts since i saw some advertisement before about a famous foodchain here which they said you can buy stocks.. turns out to be a fake.

Investing in a new business just starting up might be risky. You have ensure you make research on that company for a some proven periods before you go ahead to investing in them
Better still, invest in company that already make name and have proven success history

In order to invest in popular companies you need to buy shares from these companies. Popular companies' share value is very high and unless you are very rich, investing in popular companies is almost impossible. A good option is investing in smaller companies.

It's not authentic that the popular company is in stable condition and your investment will be safe. Some non familiar or non popular companies are more stable than popular and your investment in them may be more productive dear.

Depending on the stability of the said company. We have had cases of people investing in popular brands in my country and they end up losing all of their funds because of instability of the company. Popular companies are not good idea sometimes.

Investing into a popular company will surely bring about good returns in the sense that due to its popularity more people come to invest everyday and the more the people investing the more the company and the inventors are earning so Investing with popular companies is advantageous.

To invest in those companies you mentioned will cost a fair large amount of money if you a good return on the investment.

You are left to investing in low start up and mid range company if you don't have enough cash to throw around.

But before you invest you money in any company, you need to do your finds. Check out their history and their mission.

Search for their profit after tax, how their stock rise and the dividend they pay shareholders.

Check if they are planning to expand their business or due acquisition. These are the sign of a company that will give you good ROI if you invest in them.

Concerning investing in a big company , I believe it would be a nice thing to invest or venture into if you are capable financially. They have the name and are always consistent in the market that is why they are a big company , so you can invest in them

For me I would like to invest in a well known company so that I won't be worried of making huge lost for the investment l made. Even though the returns might be small, but my investment would be secured.

It is good to invest in a popular company because you will not have a lot of challenges, the business is already know, you do not have to start building goodwill for the company anymore, they only need to maintain sustain their costomers and also their good name. You as an investor you don't need to be afraid of risk

Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
Investing in a public company may seem far superior to investing in a private one, but there are a handful of benefits to not being public. A major criticism of many public firms is that they are overly focused on quarterly results and meeting Wall Street analysts' short-term expectations. This can cause them to miss out on long-term value-creating opportunities, such as investing in a product that may take years to develop, hurting profits in the near term. Private firms can be better managed for the long term as they are out of Wall Street's reach.

Investing into a popular company gives me self satisfaction and confidence that am not going to run into any loss because the company is established and a recognised brand in the society.investing into a popular company for me is a great priveledg for me

Investing your funds in popular companies is a good one. Personally, I wouldn't want to invest in startup companies because the risk of losing your money is high. I would rather stick with top companies with proven investment records.

What do you think?
Absolutely dear, its preferable to invest in a well satteled and famous company because its gives us surety of gaining profits, but before investing make sure to contract a sign in which you have written all the rules and regulations of amount to be taken as profit.

When you invest in a popular company, you are rest assured that they won't just disappear one day because they have been in existence for long and they are trustworthy. When you invest in a small and non popular company, they may disappear with your money.

Investing in a company whether small or big, you must have certified the rudiment of the company as discovered from the annual account. You must have a good knowledge and understanding of the company you are interested in invest in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back