What's new

Investing in new popular startups

Have you ever invested in any new popular startups? Maybe ones that you think will become something bigger in the future? Maybe something that will be around for many years to come. I just want to be a part of a company that can grow into something that sticks with us. Would you invest into a popular startup if you feel it is going to be a big thing going forward?
I don't think i have invested in any new start up. Usually, I get to join up not so late.
I would certainly go for a popular startup if I feel like it has the potential to go bigger.

It would be advisable that before investing in any business or investment opportunity that you make a proper investigation into the businesses as some of this business might look really juicy and profitable at the beginning but ends up been a facade .

It is never an easy decision but the truth is that in general, startups are only a good investment if you're prepared to lose 100% of what you're staking. Yes, it an all or nothing venture if you're serious about it and ready to go all in.

Well it is good but you have to do proper research. I invested in one not too long ago ,it is a forex firm that was just growing but didn't last too long
Well these are some of the things that make a lot of persons to loss faith in most new start ups,one really ned to do their research very well and you need to know those that are behind the outfit,their track records and how long they have been in the business.

There is nothing wrong with making a small investment in a well-known startup as long as it has a strong business plan. You can increase your investment as the company grows.

This is very risky, but at the same time it could be potentially very rewarding especially if the business or company eventually thrives. You could make huge returns by that.

I have never worked out invested my money on those kinds of things, the only thing I'll like to invest my money on is forex trading, this the only investment platform I trust.

There is nothing wrong investment or investing with a new popular startup seriously I beleive that people can make good return from there and before you invest there you need to ask and make good research about the orgainzation before you invest your money

I have been able to invest in one business start up in my country but I later withdraw when i was hearing about the crash out of the business , so i never made a loss.

Investing money in a new kind of online project could be really risky as new projects could become a scam. It is much better to invest money in popular stocks.

There is nothing wrong investing in a new popular startup so for someone like me I think that before you make such attempt do ensure that you enquire about that particular firm some firm are like that they offer a service which didnt meet your demand so I think conducting research about the firm before you proceed with such investment is very much better

Have you ever invested in any new popular startups? Maybe ones that you think will become something bigger in the future? Maybe something that will be around for many years to come. I just want to be a part of a company that can grow into something that sticks with us. Would you invest into a popular startup if you feel it is going to be a big thing going forward?
I think it is a good idea to invest in a startup business so long as you are confident that the business plan will lead to the success of the company. You can then proceed to invest larger sums as you witness firsthand the progress of the enterprise.

It would be advisable that before investing in any business or investment opportunity that you make a proper investigation into the businesses as some of this business might look really juicy and profitable at the beginning but ends up been a facade .

I think that investing in a new business would be subjected to various different conditions. I would consider many things before investing in a business, especially a new one. I will make sure that the business is registered and regulated.

It can be more beneficial if you chose to invest in a new popular Start Up why am saying this is because at first some firm that is been established newly will offer bonus and free gift so if you take an advantage of that you may really make alot of money and benefits from it but know much about the establishment

Yes I am always trying to find such businesses and investments which are new and have the potential to grow because I believe in projects behind these businesses.

If you ever have reason to believe that a business model is very good and they have vision for the future then getting in very early at this point in time is one of the best things you can do to yourself.

If you want to invest in a new start up you need to have the knowledge on how the business operate you also need to have backup fund incase any negative issue come out,partnership with a person who know much about the start up may be possible for ease investment

To invest in a new popular start up I think that its very good because some new business have alot of benefit and I beleive they do run promo so if you take advantages of the business you will benefit from it seriously its an experience which I have gain

I don't see anything wrong in investing in a start up with good potentials especially in a country where the government help small businesses to thrive
There are things that a potential investor would see that will encourage him to put his money into a venture,the prospect of the business,the board of directors as well as the technical team of the persons running the outfit.

There is nothing wrong investing in new popular start up but first you need to know what the firm is dealing on and how they operate don't use your money on something you don't have knowledge about

Investing in a new popular startup is very good so I think that when you want to invest chose a reliable plartform know people that has been into the business ask them about this startup atleast you need to have 85% knowledge on which investment to go into

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back