What's new

Investing in new popular startups

I will be very skeptical to invest my money in a new popular start up even if it is popular. I will rather invest in an old start up that has been existing for a long time with credible track records of success

I think you can invest in popular start up ,and when the business start booming you make your gains through that process , there is no disadvantage in such thing
Yeah this is a better idea because the popular existing ones would have a better chance of return and less of a risk because at the end of the day all investments are risks involved

There will be nothing wrong in investing in a popular business provided that you have a framework that is going to make yours to be profitable with time.

There is nothing wrong with investing in new projects as long as you can be able to check out their plans and see if they have a future from what they plan to do, then you can invest and take advantage of it.

Unless you have a lot of money, investing in start ups may not be financially rewarding because the start ups are something that are not yet tested in the market and you do not know whether their products will be popular or not.

I will be very skeptical to invest my money in a new popular start up even if it is popular. I will rather invest in an old start up that has been existing for a long time with credible track records of success
Most times,it is very difficult for human beings to break away from the status quo,and you will bearly gain much ground as a business enterprenuer if you do not chart a new course,but it must be well research and found out to be viable.

I don't see anything wrong in investing in a start up with good potentials especially in a country where the government help small businesses to thrive

Inv sting in a new popular start up can also be of some benefits too so long as they are potentials for making good money from. Because that will be what should matter

It is not enough for a start up that is even popular to become very profitable at the end of the day. You as the investor need to go about you thorough background check of such new startup

It is not enough for a start up that is even popular to become very profitable at the end of the day. You as the investor need to go about you thorough background check of such new startup
Yeah, not every popular startup will align with your stars. Some of them will just fail on you, especially if you don't plan well and know exactly what you need in order to run that business.

I have experience this before. Two years ago and last year, I worked immensely for a new company called mysafepay.ng which promises to go globally but bet it, it's really a long process stuff cos you have to wait and be patience enough.

I have definitely invested in new business start up. I bought a share of a new company called lucid air and they are into electronic vehicle. The company is very good to invest into

The fear of unknown and bring scammed has made me to stop investing in start-up platforms. Some people are just lucky to always invest and reap divedends before the site crashes while others are not.

Well I have invested in some of startup which I though is not going to make a meaning in the first instance but at long last I began to realise the positive outcome of the investment and I most say am really enjoying from that business because it's has make alot.

Have you ever invested in any new popular startups? Maybe ones that you think will become something bigger in the future? Maybe something that will be around for many years to come. I just want to be a part of a company that can grow into something that sticks with us. Would you invest into a popular startup if you feel it is going to be a big thing going forward?
If the startup has the potential of expanding and become something bigger, I will definitely invest. It is a risk worth taking and work with the team to grow the business.

Well it is good but you have to do proper research. I invested in one not too long ago ,it is a forex firm that was just growing but didn't last too long

The fear of unknown and bring scammed has made me to stop investing in start-up platforms. Some people are just lucky to always invest and reap divedends before the site crashes while others are not.
This is what has been keeping so many persons from investing in most new start ups,the are always catious of the type of investment they are going into,being that if they cannot properlly verify the authencity of the business and how genuine it is they will not proceed.

Have you ever invested in any new popular startups? Maybe ones that you think will become something bigger in the future? Maybe something that will be around for many years to come. I just want to be a part of a company that can grow into something that sticks with us. Would you invest into a popular startup if you feel it is going to be a big thing going forward?
Ofcourse.
I would invest in a popular start up if i feel it is going to be big in the future.
I have not invested in any as it stands, i am open to such though.

To be sincere I have never invested in any new investment platform because the old one that is well known is not to be trusted not to talk of the new one that most of them are open to defraud the innocent people out there.

Investing in a start up is not a bad business idea but before you do, you must ensure that your funds will be safe and the person running the business is good

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back