Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever invested in any new popular startups? Maybe ones that you think will become something bigger in the future? Maybe something that will be around for many years to come. I just want to be a part of a company that can grow into something that sticks with us. Would you invest into a popular startup if you feel it is going to be a big thing going forward?

Write your reply...Investing in new poplar start up
But have you ever invested in any poplar start up? May be once that you think will become something better in the future,? Maybe something that will be around for many years

Yes I have definitely invested in new business start up. I bought a share of a new company called lucid air and they are into electronic vehicle. The company is very good to invest into

Yes i have Invested in different startup and I have make good amount of money from it after the startup started making progress and profit. Just look for your area of interest and Search for business in that field

Yes I have invested in different startup and I have make good amount of money from it after the startup started making progress and profit

There is nothing bad in investing in a popular startup if the startup has a very good business plan, you can invest in it with little amount of money and fund it the more as the business progresses.

Yeah you can invest in new popular start up company there is nothing wrong with because i have tried it many times and none comes with any problem.

Have you ever invested in any new popular startups? Maybe ones that you think will become something bigger in the future? Maybe something that will be around for many years to come. I just want to be a part of a company that can grow into something that sticks with us. Would you invest into a popular startup if you feel it is going to be a big thing going forward?
Investing in new popular business startup is ok but just know that is game of risk sometime you loss and sometime you make profit, I have never invest in any startup business

It might actually be a good gamble if you are going to take your time to research about the prospect of that company and then putting some money if you believe it is positive.

It is a big gamble to invest into a start up especially if you do not know the founders or the owners of the business. It might be popular now but tomorrow we do not know when the start up begins operation. If the business would not perform well financially then that is a reason to lose.

Investing in any popular new setup is really a good idea of making good money from the investment, is really good to do research so to know where to invest.

Hmm.... No, not yet. Am yet to come across any company of such that i will be able to invest in as they grow, just like shares of big companies today...

Personally I have not invested in any new and upcoming business, but most times I believe before investing in such business you should make proper research first

I have been able to invest in one business start up in my country but I later withdraw when i was hearing about the crash out of the business , so i never made a loss.

I have been able to invest in one business start up in my country but I later withdraw when i was hearing about the crash out of the business , so i never made a loss.
Investing in popular startup makes you rest assured of your investment and because the start of his popular you will not be afraid of loss.

It depends on how the owners of the business pitched it,if they made you see why you should invest and you see prospect in itand you believe in their capacity to deliver their manifesto then you can go ahead

New popular startups possibility to maintain the fame and the name for a very long time. Trying to stick to them will be the best idea if you want to succeed

but Have you ever invested in any new popular startups? Maybe
ones that you think will become something bigger in the
future? Maybe something that will be around for many years to
come. I just want to be a part of a company that can grow into
something that sticks with us. Would you invest into a popular
startup if you feel it is going to be a big thing going forwa

I like the idea of investing in start ups because a lot of them have a lot of untapped potentials. And it's affordable to buy shares in a upcoming company than a known one. It's a very good investment. However the only limitation I have is funds.

I think you can invest in popular start up ,and when the business start booming you make your gains through that process , there is no disadvantage in such thing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back