What's new

Investing in new popular startups

Startups usually face challenges with funding because people don't really trust them but if I want to invest in a startup I will invest an amount I can afford to lose and I'll try to do background check and very fine the realities of their benchmark.

Yes, one can invest in popular startups...
But startup investing is potentially lucrative though it's important to understand that it comes with big risks. The vast majority if startups fail, even if you do your research, you could end up with a pocket full of nothing. Here's what you need to know to begin investing in startups.
platforms for startup investing
how much can you invest in startups.
how to make money investing in startups.
why invest in startups.
?.

I am a skeptic for newly introduced ideas. I would rather like to give such new ideas some time to see how they fare themselves before I can begin to think I might want to put my money into such places

Of course, it is a good idea to invest in new start ups, especially, when it is a viable one. Your investment will grow with the business or company as the case may be. And be sure you have done proper findings before you invest. That is my take.

If you want to invest, why to invest on someone else's projects, why not invest on your own project. If you invest on someone's project, you have limited option to earn, but you can earn better with your own projects.

The most important thing is the problem that the start-up is solving and how much people will want that solution in the long run. This will give you an idea of how far the company can go on a few years.

There is nothing bad to invest in a start-up business. But it is advisable to do research first to look into the brain behind the business before you putting your money.

There was a guy in my area who sold his business after starting it. It was a new start-up. Actually, it was a restaurant. It is still running right now. i believe that it was a fine kind of investment but I never knew whey the previous owner sold it.

If I feel that it will become begger in the future then I will invest on it,but I will not invest all my money because feeling is not certainty

If I see that the company has good prospects then I can make my investments in it but I will have to pay a close attention to it because that's how most Ponzi scheme do start off. So if I notice anything funny then I would withdraw my investment

Yes initially I use to invest in platform that I feel will grow big or generate income in the future,not until I loss so much,now I only invest on platform that I see prove of becoming big in the future

I've never invested in a popular startup but i feel there's a reason there are called popular for something, it might be because people have tried it and it actually worked. So i don't feel it's a bad idea to invest in such popular startups.

Yeah, presently now am investing on Bitcoin and Dogecoin expecting it when it rise to my satisfaction in the future then I will cashout.

It is a good opportunity to invest in a new popular company. This will give you a chance to make more money when the price of the share of that company prices in the future. These are part of the things the rich people do to make more money for themselves and their families.

I have never invest any amount on new start up because I don't have enough funds at this time but I'm planning to invest very soon.

It is good in investing in a popular startup especially when you good business plan, you can invest in it with little amount of money and fund it the more as the business progresses and keep watching

There is nothing wrong with investing in new projects as long as you can be able to check out their plans and see if they have a future from what they plan to do, then you can invest and take advantage of it.

I would invest in a popular start up if i feel it is going to be big in the future.
I have not invested in any as it stands, i am open to such though.

Yes I have definitely invested in new business start up. I bought a share of a new company called lucid air and they are into electronic vehicle. The company is very good to invest into
There are times when we thinks that investing in a business that we forsee its futures as a very good and a future lucrative business but at the end turns out to be a failure.

This is also known as private placement in stock trading. You'll be part of a company with a good perspective so that you'll be able to make huge profit in the future with little investment.

Yes, I have made an investment in a new business venture. I purchased a share of lucid air, a new company that specializes in electronic vehicles. The company is a great place to put your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back