What's new

Investing in electric/hybrid vehicles a good idea?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Electric vehicles are going to eventually take over for gas cars, it's inevitable at this point as more car production companies are making electric or hybrid cars. And the future we'll one day see gas cars gone forever.

With that being said, would it be a good time to invest in electric/hybrid vehicles?

Buying an electric vehicle for your personal use is not an investment. However, if you want to rent your vehicle or if you want to use it for driving for Uber, it can surely be a profitable investment as the maintenance cost is very low. Electric vehicles are the future, I am very much interested in buying stocks in EV companies.

Electric vehicles are going to eventually take over for gas cars, it's inevitable at this point as more car production companies are making electric or hybrid cars. And the future we'll one day see gas cars gone forever.

With that being said, would it be a good time to invest in electric/hybrid vehicles?

Elon Musk Telsa company is one of the biggest brands in electric vehicles and I know very well that it seems to be like something that is worth investing money into but the amount of money that one needs to go into an investment in such company is going to be a very big amount of money which is why I have not considered it.

Well, like you mentioned, the world is moving towards electric cars, and it won't be long before gas cars are a thing of the past. So, hopping on the electric/hybrid vehicle train now seems like a great idea. Not only will you be ahead of the game, but you'll also be doing your part for a greener future.

Well, like you mentioned, the world is moving towards electric cars, and it won't be long before gas cars are a thing of the past. So, hopping on the electric/hybrid vehicle train now seems like a great idea. Not only will you be ahead of the game, but you'll also be doing your part for a greener future.

The only problem right now when it comes to buying those advanced electric cars is that they are very expensive which an average income earner will find it very difficult to afford and even maintain the car. I believe that if something is not done about this, most people are not going to have access to making use of these kind of technology.

Elon Musk Telsa company is one of the biggest brands in electric vehicles and I know very well that it seems to be like something that is worth investing money into but the amount of money that one needs to go into an investment in such company is going to be a very big amount of money which is why I have not considered it.

The reason why Tesla company generates huge sum of cash is due to the fact that they sell expensive cars. Only the rich person could afford their cars. We have a few Tesla cars in our country and they are mostly owned by rich people. Electric vehicles such as E-bikes are also becoming popular in here.

Investing in EV is definitely something someone should look upto and I for one am very much interested in it, as a matter of fact I just made s small research on it and decided to check it out later.

It's a great time to invest in companies that manufacture batteries especially for automobiles as there will be a big boom in the EV sector soon which will definitely take the stock prices of those companies high.

The only problem right now when it comes to buying those advanced electric cars is that they are very expensive which an average income earner will find it very difficult to afford and even maintain the car. I believe that if something is not done about this, most people are not going to have access to making use of these kind of technology.
I couldn't afford to get one myself, so if I were to get a vehicle it'd have to be a gas car. Which sucks, because whenever I actually get my license to drive, I wouldn't mind getting an electric car. But I can only imagine what the cheapest electric vehicle goes for these days. Also I don't even know if my area has places to charge evehicles.

I couldn't afford to get one myself, so if I were to get a vehicle it'd have to be a gas car. Which sucks, because whenever I actually get my license to drive, I wouldn't mind getting an electric car. But I can only imagine what the cheapest electric vehicle goes for these days. Also I don't even know if my area has places to charge evehicles.

It is not even only the high cost of such electric cars that are my problem but generally I don't see cars as a better investment for someone to put their money into which is why I'm not willing to spend heavily on the car. This is because the money can actually be used in another investments which can pay you something that will be more than what you're going to get from buying a car.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back