What's new

Investing Crypto For Your Children

I don't think investing in crypto for children is not a right thing to do. Crypto fluctuate and is a something that cannot be trusted. Instead of investing coin use the money to invested in real estate, landed properties and others.

Most parents, invested money, that being your local currency, into some saving account for you to access when you reach adulthood. But, now that money is slowing shifting to crypto as the currency becomes more accepted and used, will any parents here consider saving a small amount of crypto and holding it (without selling it) for the kid when he or she reaches 18?
It's great it makes them to have a solid start in life investing makes your money worth more because your money worth decreasing every year because of inflation but you need to be careful and know what you are doing investing without experience can make you lose money

There is nothing wrong with that as long as I have the money. But most importantly investing in cryptocurrency for your children should be on the type of cryptocurrency that is likely to last for a very long time . A good project and not just in any project.

The issue with investing in cryptocurrencies is that there are no assurances as to how volatile the market will be. For your investment, it might be advantageous or disadvantageous.

I think if you want to go that route, be my guest. But I don't feel like crypto is safe enough for savings. I think instead if I were to invest in crypto, I would do so in small bursts, make money and cash out, and rinse and repeat until it's not worth it anymore.

I think getting them a savings account that doesn't go up or down in price is the ideal route to go, because that crypto you have saved for your kids, could be worth next to nothing by the time they get their hands on it. That's the risk with crypto, so I'm not so sure I think it's a good investment for children, at least not in the sense of them controlling it. But I think we'd need to take that money out at certain points, because what if it does fall to a low amount at some point? And what if it doesn't go back up in price? That's like losing a savings all in one shot, and with crypto, there is always that risk.

It is possible, but most online cryptocurrency platforms require account verification unless a parent leaves the account to a child. This is virtually impossible at this time.

This is a shrewd observation, and this is why I indicated that investing in cryptocurrency long-term depends on your prediction for the coin in the grand scheme of things.

Predicting the price of cryptocurrencies is a really big challenge. Most of the strategies related to cryptocurrency trading involve predicting the price. I have created a strategy that allows me to do that!

Most parents, invested money, that being your local currency, into some saving account for you to access when you reach adulthood. But, now that money is slowing shifting to crypto as the currency becomes more accepted and used, will any parents here consider saving a small amount of crypto and holding it (without selling it) for the kid when he or she reaches 18?
Investing in cryptocurrency on behalf of your children is actually quite a smart idea because the children are also somewhat investments so giving them the financial backing by predicting the potential of a coin could be highly beneficial

I have not really thought about this but I believe it is a very good idea but he issue with this is the volatility of crypto currency, except I would invest on stable coins for them which would still be great.

I have not really thought about this but I believe it is a very good idea but he issue with this is the volatility of crypto currency, except I would invest on stable coins for them which would still be great.

You can also invest in stable coins. You can buy them for a low amount and then sell them at high price when the market value rises. Stablecoins are pegged to the dollar, but there is still some difference of a few cents when we compare the price to dollars.

I think this would be the best asset that you can leave to your offspring. However, if you decide to continue with this you need to store your assets in a hard wallet as you cannot trust exchanges and wallets, mostly centralized wallets and exchanges.

This can be such a great investment for a kid's future. Cryptocurrencies are know to increase in prices as time goes by. Holding crypto for a child when they are still young will pay off so well. They will have so much money by the time they are 18.

I think this would be the best asset that you can leave to your offspring. However, if you decide to continue with this you need to store your assets in a hard wallet as you cannot trust exchanges and wallets, mostly centralized wallets and exchanges
It seems even cold wallets are not secured enough. Sometimes, all it takes is clicking a link and then using the same system to access your coins later, and then the hackers gain access to it.

Really saving the money for your relatives can be a strong enough reason to invest in these assets and their possible revaluation but as some users above say you should be very careful with your funds when you have good money put in them since you should protect them in a safe place For example, I use multiple wallets with the money distributed among them and I also use a Ledger as a cold wallet

I know myself with all my children, our government did what they call a Child Trust Fund where they gave your child so much in a bank account and you could add money to that bank account ready for when they turn 18. Over the years before their 18th birthday, any money in there would gain interest and they are able to cash it out when they turn 18 to use on anything they like. They stopped doing this though in 2011 and now only parents who set things up like this themselves will have anything for their children when they turn 18.

I haven't heard of anyone investing in crypto for their children yet but that doesn't mean that people are probably not already doing it. With it becoming more widely used now and with more people looking into crypto, it would be the perfect thing to invest for your child when they turn 18.

I have heard of parents doing this but I feel like a better investment would be land.

The reason why is because it allows them to have a solid start. Buy a forclose home and get it knocked down. This will bring the property tax down a lot and just sit on the land. Pay the taxes and hold it. When the child is old enough, you can turn it over to them to get a pre-fab house for their first home.
Absolutely better than insurance If you can buy and save some cryptocurrency for your children when they reach the age of 18 so the value doubles.

This is a good move and I respect parents who would think of this let alone implementing them. There's nothing much more valuable than holding a potential coin like Bitcoin or binance coin for your children.
Bitcoin would be the best and Ethereum as a second choice. As strong as BNB is, it's something that world powers would continue to threaten because it makes them considerably weaker to have that type of power elsewhere.

You are very right about this. It will even be better that they invest it in cryptocurrency because it is very sure that the coin will increase by then and it will not be static like fiat currency.

Bitcoin would be the best and Ethereum as a second choice. As strong as BNB is, it's something that world powers would continue to threaten because it makes them considerably weaker to have that type of power elsewhere.
I haven't seen any threats so far and for some time now everything is just smooth with the coin. There's always those that would want to pull any coin down as it's a competition for them but I know it'd have lot of potential.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back