What's new

Investing Crypto For Your Children

Most parents, invested money, that being your local currency, into some saving account for you to access when you reach adulthood. But, now that money is slowing shifting to crypto as the currency becomes more accepted and used, will any parents here consider saving a small amount of crypto and holding it (without selling it) for the kid when he or she reaches 18?
I believe this long-term investment is quite a good idea, depending on the trends of the coin on the crypto market which need to be studied before investing. Provided the children are made aware of the crypto wallet address, this can serve as an inheritance for them in the future

I believe this long-term investment is quite a good idea, depending on the trends of the coin on the crypto market which need to be studied before investing. Provided the children are made aware of the crypto wallet address, this can serve as an inheritance for them in the future
Just the legal age should be reduced from 18 to 13 and then children could have the freedom to use crypto starting from 13 as a suggestion.

Just the legal age should be reduced from 18 to 13 and then children could have the freedom to use crypto starting from 13 as a suggestion.
This would be a good place to start in regards to enabling children to start crypto trading. However, I believe the society has deemed 18 years of age as the mature age for which financial activities of this nature are applicable.

It's a nice idea, Mainly for people that are stable financially and is ready to establish a family. I am still struggling and I may not have the money to invest for this purpose now

It's a nice idea, Mainly for people that are stable financially and is ready to establish a family. I am still struggling and I may not have the money to invest for this purpose now
It will be a good gesture to buy cryptocurrency for the children but you need to do due diligence on the kind of cryptocurrency to buy so that you will not record huge osses in the future.

It will be a good gesture to buy cryptocurrency for the children but you need to do due diligence on the kind of cryptocurrency to buy so that you will not record huge osses in the future.
It is one of the best thing to do because it is a very lucrative investment and invest in such kind of venture is not really bad but investigations must be done thoroughly.

It is conceivable, however the majority of cryptocurrency websites demand account verification unless parents give their child access to their account, which is currently essentially impossible.

Yes, there are many children who could inherit cryptocurrencies from their parents and this is something which might be considered a really normal thing. But many people may not consider using cryptocurrencies as an instrument that could be used for inheritance as it is volatile.

Yes, there are many children who could inherit cryptocurrencies from their parents and this is something which might be considered a really normal thing. But many people may not consider using cryptocurrencies as an instrument that could be used for inheritance as it is volatile.
Your decision to leave cryptocurrency in the care of your children and posterity as a whole, is dependent on the predictions you have made for that particular coin in the long-term

I think there is nothing wrong with that because, it could actually work out if the parent opens a crypto account in their name because the children could still be minors and wouldn't have any form of identification that they could use to verify their own crypto accounts, if the parent open the account in their own name but they could buy coins in it and keep it for their children.

Well, it might work out if the parent opens a cryptocurrency account in their own name because the children might still be minors and wouldn't have any identification to use to verify their own cryptocurrency accounts. However, the parent could open the account in their own name, buy coins in it, and keep it for their children.

Well , all cryptocurrency investment in my wallet is for my future , my family and for people that are related to me. I may not personally want to have a separate wallet for this purpose alone.

Currently in the US, parents can get tax breaks with some investments for college for their children so it makes sense to put their money into those. Crypto is more of a risk where as the college investments are a sure thing.

Most parents, invested money, that being your local currency, into some saving account for you to access when you reach adulthood. But, now that money is slowing shifting to crypto as the currency becomes more accepted and used, will any parents here consider saving a small amount of crypto and holding it (without selling it) for the kid when he or she reaches 18?
The prospect of cryptocurrencies is quite bright, therefore if individuals were to invest some money in them for their offspring, that would be a wise thing to do

It is conceivable, but most online crypto platforms require account verification unless parents leave their accounts to their children, which is currently impossible.

It is possible but most online crypto platforms require account verification unless parents will leave their account to children and this is practically impossible for the moment.
But the way i am looking at it is that one can just do the investment and seperat it for their children untill they are grown up,that woud be the best option to tackle this situation of verification.

Your decision to leave cryptocurrency in the care of your children and posterity as a whole, is dependent on the predictions you have made for that particular coin in the long-term

Cryptocurrencies are really volatile and they are not like other kind of assets such as real estate properties where the value of the property is more likely to increase.

Cryptocurrencies are really volatile and they are not like other kind of assets such as real estate properties where the value of the property is more likely to increase.
This is a shrewd observation, and this is why I indicated that investing in cryptocurrency long-term depends on your prediction for the coin in the grand scheme of things.

I love parents who cares about the feature of there children. It's true that crypto currency is the feature, but I don't think keeping cryto in wallets for long time is a good decision. I suggest that it should be used to invest in physical asset's such as land and estates

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back