What's new

Investing according to the season

The problem with the weather is that most people feel to understand the weather we are for investment like in Nigeria you can not start investing in ice block in a cool season,if you do that that can bring your business down.

Another seasonal business is travel accessories in the summer; back to school accessories too for end of summer, cooling business and accessories or foods in the summer are other ideas

Seriously the truth of the matter is that seasonal business will always be on as long as each season that such business product and services tend to be of importance to customers is definitely going to sell.

I have some people within my vicinity who are raising chickens at present just to sell it during the Christmas time at New Year. They have been doing this for several years and they are making cool cash with it.

Season is very important when it comes to investment because there are things that are cheap in certain time and expensive I'm certain time.

I have some people within my vicinity who are raising chickens at present just to sell it during the Christmas time at New Year. They have been doing this for several years and they are making cool cash with it.
The Christmas season in our country runs from October to December. During that period the economy is lively because people have the money and they are excited to spend money. Food items are the first in the list followed by gift items because Christmas is a time for giving.

There are some businesses which seem to be more lucrative in certain seasons of the year: flower businesses on Valentine's Day, toys, clothing and accessories businesses at Christmas, sporting goods and beach businesses in summer ... What other businesses are more lucrative according to the season? What is the best season to invest?
Of course it is easier to sell flowers during valentine's day. Toys for children as Christmas gifts are also being bought by many parents during Christmas season.

Investing according to the season is a very wise thing to do.there are businesses that have their season to which they survive and are successful and you have to follow them according to their season to make profits

Yes it is also good tactics to invest in businesses that are also seasonal in nature too. But you have to be very close tp the supply route to make things cheaper for you

There are some businesses which seem to be more lucrative in certain seasons of the year: flower businesses on Valentine's Day, toys, clothing and accessories businesses at Christmas, sporting goods and beach businesses in summer ... What other businesses are more lucrative according to the season? What is the best season to invest?
Dear friend. It is not easy for me to answer this question. Obviously what you wrote is taken for granted, consequently it is known by practically everyone, and consequently they all have the same idea. So it would just be a question of being able to compete.
Otherwise, It would be necessary, something original / uncommon, that nobody has thought yet. But for the moment, none of this kind comes me in mind.
Now I kindly ask you: after a year that you wrote this discussion, did you manage to come up with some original ideas to be implemented?
Thank you.

The problem with weather conditions is that they always change like the weather. One year this can be done from April to September. It could be June to December next year. In practice, this means that seasonal investments will not work for the average self-employed investor. However, when you use it in conjunction with basic and technical analysis, it is a great way to help performance.

In agro business, there are certain products that are mostly sold during some seasons. For example, a farmer can go for poultry farming very close to the festive periods because that's when demand is going to be higher.

Yes if you are going to start a business you should be kept in mind that which product is trending. Like these days Covid is on top so the business of sanitizer can be profitable.

Yes, i get your point.
For example, over here during a big sports event, you get to see more people selling jerseys and having good patronage.
I think every product has that best season when demand placed on it is higher than other times.

I think during festive seasons like christmas,certain food like chicken and the likes of certain birds are really moving in terms of sales,and also during winter,sweatsuit and pullover usually sell more during such season.

That's right. There are some investment that work with season. For instance, if you're importing agriculture product, it has season because people will only buy when they need the produce.

I believe that December is the best time to invest because that is when people spend their Christmas bonuses and other year-end benefits.
They spend money on both necessary and unnecessary things.

Seasonal investment could be farming as it is among the most profitable. The possibility of generating profit from farming is quite very high in a rich soil but the stress of engaging in farming activities during seasons is not easy for me

Seasonal investment could be farming as it is among the most profitable. The possibility of generating profit from farming is quite very high in a rich soil but the stress of engaging in farming activities during seasons is not easy for me
Yes farming is one of them but you can also choose to invest in clothing and food stuff during the Christmas period so I think there are alot of season investment,during the rainimg season you can start selling umbrella it's part of season investment

That's right. There are some investment that work with season. For instance, if you're importing agriculture product, it has season because people will only buy when they need the produce.
I agree with you. If you live in an area where agriculture is the main source of living, your investment in it is seasonal. Some months you won't sell much because everyone is harvesting and has plenty. As a wise business move, harvest yours and save most of it. You will get so much money when you sell during the times when everyone has used up all the stored food.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back