What's new

Increase in the cost of accommodation is alarming

The cost of accommodation is increasing so much due to the fact that the prices of each and every item in many Tier 3 countries is increasing, so the property owners have no choice but to increase the rate of rent as well. This is something that will never stop right now.

The cost of accommodation is increasing so much due to the fact that the prices of each and every item in many Tier 3 countries is increasing, so the property owners have no choice but to increase the rate of rent as well. This is something that will never stop right now.
That's true, currently in my country, the price of transporting the materials used in building alone is pretty much high, then not to mention the cost of the materials and the cost of paying workers, this has also affected the price of these properties.

The main reason the cost of accommodation is increasing every day is because the cost of building materials is also increasing on daily basis.
After the pandemic , the cost of everything has skyrocketed ,most especially foodstuff and building materials has increased, so its normal for the price of accomodation to increase.

That's true, currently in my country, the price of transporting the materials used in building alone is pretty much high, then not to mention the cost of the materials and the cost of paying workers, this has also affected the price of these properties.

A rise in certain things definitely affects the prices of other commodities as well. for example, a surge in fuel prices could lead to an increase in transportation expense and this will definitely lead to more inflation. We have no control over inflation if the government does not care about us.

A rise in certain things definitely affects the prices of other commodities as well. for example, a surge in fuel prices could lead to an increase in transportation expense and this will definitely lead to more inflation. We have no control over inflation if the government does not care about us.
That's right, in a way they are all linked together, once one goes up, it's more like a sign for the rest to go up as well. Right now no one has hope on the Government any longer cause the truth of the matter is that they do not care about the masses like you have said, they are simply after what they can get for themselves.

It a thorn in the flesh as the people aren't getting better paid neither has there been any increase in the minimum wage of the people. Increasing rent would make it quite difficult for people to live comfortably.

There is nothing you can do about most of those things because it is not controlled by us , sometimes it is always as a result of the high rates of migration of people from the rural settlement to the Urban settlement

Well the alarm is everywhere even though it depends on your location either in the rural or urban centres. some of the urban centres are also categorized and that will make renting in such areas very expensive.

I believe that this is something that is happening all over the world and we'll just have to learn how to live with it because it is not going anytime soon.

Actually the high rate of accommodation is really alarming though sometimes it may seen as the economic situation of the country which causes such issues. most especially in my home country today, the economy is not bad.

In my country, just like other countries, inflation has increased during this pandemic. The prices of everything have increased massively, including the cost of accommodation. Many people have lost their jobs during Covid-19 and facing inflation too which is increasing day by day.

This is a very big challenge for most people in my country right now we're by the cause of accommodation is on the High and not just that, the cost of everything is on the High and this is called inflation and economic sense of it. The fact that the cost of accommodation is going high means that the cost of every other thing will have to go high.
The high increase in the price of accomodations has led some home owners to become homeless as they can no longer afford to pay the rent anymore due to its high value.

To be honest the economic situation in a lot of countries right now is not encouraging. Accommodation is definitely one of the most important aspects of every business and as such you definitely need to reduce your policy of your product or increase the price.

I can tell you in my area, what used to be $1,000 a month is now $1,600 a month.

If you want to live in a safe area, you are going to be paying a lot more to rent a house. Even houses in poorer, unkept, high crime areas has gone up a good 20%.

The price of real estate is increasing almost everyday in many parts of the world and that is becoming very unbearable for a lot of people. I believe that you just have to adjust it with the price as you will not want to cover that..

Yes, it's probably possible in an industrial environment and you're not going to do anything about it. Many people pay, even if it is expensive. It's one of the first things to consider, so I think it depends on the location.

If your area is on the city side, then you should know that the value if house rent will be expensive. I'm living in the semiurban settlement, the value us affordable.
This is also one of the things that businesses should be able to consider. Your location is going to matter a lot in the cost of accommodation and it is going to be better to look for areas that are not so busy.

I have to relocate to the outskirt of the city because the cost of accommodation at the centre of the city and very expensive and I can't afford it. Coupled with other expenses infact the cost of living is on the high side.
The cost of accomodation is really too much in the city center,and what makes this very worisome is that the wages of most persons is not conmensurate with how the economic situation of the country is going.

That is true and there is nothing we can do about it . Sometimes you needs to go for properties that is suitable base on the capital you have . property are of different type , quality and size.

The cost of accommodation is one of the biggest contributors to spending for many families, even in my home country. Sadly, there is no way you can cust this expenses, bad or worse, you will have to deal with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back