What's new

Increase in the cost of accommodation is alarming

It is not only in accommodation that we are having increase in the cost, the cuts across every area. The way things are going in Nigeria now it's becoming very unbearable for common people to cope. The cost of every commodity has skyrocketed to triple times.
I agree, we are experiencing increase in virtually everything. The cost of feeding alone is on another level the ordinary man is finding It difficult to feed. The prices of car parts is a no go area. May God help us.

It is not only in accommodation that we are having increase in the cost, the cuts across every area. The way things are going in Nigeria now it's becoming very unbearable for common people to cope. The cost of every commodity has skyrocketed to triple times.
increase in the cost of accommodation is alarming especially in Nigeria because the real estate get their land in high rate and when they build the cost will be here most times the people do not even have enough to afford the property.

I observed that this trend is same everywhere. The Covid-19 pandemic really made a lot of things expensive including house rent which is a far cry from what it use to be.
I don't think that it is the Corona virus pandemic that made the prices of properties to be on their eyesight what I think is causing this as the poor economic conditions of our country.

The cost of accommodation is determined by locations. Accommodations are very expensive in some neighborhood no matter how small the apartments are either big or small while they are cheaper in some places.

The cost of accommodation has really skyrocketed especially during the coronavirus pandemic. This may be linked to the cost of building materials.

Increase in the cost of accommodation is high,why because of location and cost of materials in the market is high thats why.

Increase in the cost of accommodation is high,why because of location and cost of materials in the market is high thats why.
That is true increase in the cost of accommodation is alarm in these days due to the high cost of building materials and also land property.

Though it is true that things are hard right now, but i believe most landlords also have their reasons for increasing well. They have been alot of increase in so many things such as food items, clothing and the likes and even in maintaining the property and in building materials too, so in other to keep up with these changes, the price is being increased.

The cost of living has always increased but the wages of workers hasn't because of greed. That's why it's so difficult to afford housing these days, because not all prices are rising in the same way.

Although during and after this covid 19 pandemic, there are plenty things that just increase in price, even the renting bills, electricity bills, food stuffs and others.

The increase in the cost of accommodation is because of inflation in some countries because when the cost of building materials is going very high, then accommodation will also go high.

In my locality, the cost of renting an apartment is really expensive. Especially during this covid 19 pandemic. One would think that since people are going through a hard time, the landlords will be considerate to five out their houses at an affordable rate but the reverse is the case. What Is it like in your locality.
You know my brother called me two days ago I was telling me his house rent was increased over 250 thousand was added to the house rent and I became furious the country is bad there's nothing working people are losing their jobs and the landlord is not being considerate isn't that selfish

You know my brother called me two days ago I was telling me his house rent was increased over 250 thousand was added to the house rent and I became furious the country is bad there's nothing working people are losing their jobs and the landlord is not being considerate isn't that selfish
Increase in the cost of accommodation is alarming because of the increase in building material and also landed property then call me this days has been bedevilled by inflation and this is making everything rised and market.

Increase in the cost of accommodation is alarming because of the increase in building material and also landed property then call me this days has been bedevilled by inflation and this is making everything rised and market.
I know that everything has gone up like prices of things have increased and inflation is not helping matter in the market that is sure, but I feel that the landlady's or landlords are not concerned.

I know that everything has gone up like prices of things have increased and inflation is not helping matter in the market that is sure, but I feel that the landlady's or landlords are not concerned.
Because of the change in the economy the cost of house is very alarming and people no longer have enough fun to acquire good accommodation

Because of the change in the economy the cost of house is very alarming and people no longer have enough fun to acquire good accommodation
With the whole situation of things in the country unemployment rate is going high poverty is taking over and now high increase in accommodation it's saddening. I hope things get better in this country soon.

I think it is more due to the rapid growth in population. In the cities here it is noticeable that the number of homeless has reached a million families already. Owe it to the reproduction system that those homeless have many children. If there is population control then accommodation will suffice.

In my locality, the cost of renting an apartment is really expensive. Especially during this covid 19 pandemic. One would think that since people are going through a hard time, the landlords will be considerate to five out their houses at an affordable rate but the reverse is the case. What Is it like in your locality.
The issue was very much the same almost in every locality,then one would taught the thing to do and give a human face to occupant by some house owners based on the situation at hand would be to give some waiver inorder to lessen peoples burden,but it was not so.

The issue was very much the same almost in every locality,then one would taught the thing to do and give a human face to occupant by some house owners based on the situation at hand would be to give some waiver inorder to lessen peoples burden,but it was not so.
Increase in accommodation is alarming because of the economy of the nation inflation has hit the nation and there is an increase of virtually everything especially accommodation.

I think the landlord who are doing this should be made to face the full wrath of the law. They are doing this deliberately and I don't know if they don't know that their actions are really hurting people lives

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back