What's new

Increase in the cost of accommodation is alarming

That is true increase in the cost of accommodation is alarm in these days due to the high cost of building materials and also land property.
In general,it's the economic situations that has more effects in the cost of accommodations.One doesn't expect the owner of a building to set the price at which he/she bought the materials at an expensive rate to give out the same as it was at acheaper rate before.

I don't think increase in the cost of accommodation is alarming and because most of us want to live in a very nice area weird things are expensive. If we could really settle for good houses in local places it will save us the cost

Increase in accommodation is alarming because of the economy of the nation inflation has hitthe nation and there is an increase of virtually everything especially accommodation.
We know thare is inflation because of the situation of things base on the the global crisis.But the brunt of the financial crisis should not be passed unto the occupier of the property,and things should be done with a human face.
Post automatically merged:

If your area is on the city side, then you should know that the value if house rent will be expensive. I'm living in the semiurban settlement, the value us affordable.
This is what i have observed,especially in the city center.The price of rentage keep increasing arbitrarily most times without good justification,even when the fact that no value is added to the property.That is a very worisome issue to deal with in a bigger city.

Last edited:
That's what we're currently experiencing now. The price if houses and shops have increased to an alarming rate. Rental properties are now oil wells and the annoying part is that price doesn't come down.

The inflation rate is alarming and becoming a point of concern to everyone because cost of maintenance has increased as well as cost of building the house. The Government has to work hard in improving the lives of the people.

The same thing is happening here. Housing has increased drastically but it is caused by external factors here. Yahoo scammers are just paying for renting anyhow and the landlords want more of them than a normal business worker or employee.

In my locality, the cost of renting an apartment is really expensive. Especially during this covid 19 pandemic. One would think that since people are going through a hard time, the landlords will be considerate to five out their houses at an affordable rate but the reverse is the case. What Is it like in your locality.
I believe the increase in the cost of accommodation everywhere is normal and not alarming to me ,simply because there is increase in the price of many product in the business world.

We are still suffering from the effects of covid 19, hence, the trouble with the world's economy. Everything is damn expensive and scares, it's either you pay for it or you go homeless. It's a dog eat dog world, no space for sympathy. Things are hard.

the economy is just getting high and hard and at the same time the cost of living is also getting high through the the cost of accommodation. This is such a bad combination
Post automatically merged:

The acquisition of lands alone is becoming alarming let alone the payment of rent or accommodation. I think there is always or also high cost of living in cities too

Last edited:
The cost of living for sure is really aiming higher here in my locality , house owners during the beginning of this year started toping money for the rent and if you can't cope with it it's either you park out and no other option

In my locality, the cost of renting an apartment is really expensive. Especially during this covid 19 pandemic. One would think that since people are going through a hard time, the landlords will be considerate to five out their houses at an affordable rate but the reverse is the case. What Is it like in your locality.
Things are becoming hard and expensive every day and so people find ways of surviving so as things go on the increase people increase the cost of their products too. Houses in my area are also becoming expensive so I guess everyone is trying to survive

The cost of accommodation is very high in Nigeria especially in lagos. Many have resulted in staying in ghettos and shanties where they can afford the rent but the environment is very bad no basic amenities like water and toilets.

Indeed this is actually most probably to become feasible in a commercial atmosphere as well as there's absolutely nothing at all you will certainly perform around it, some people are actually paying out even though they are actually costly,I believe it depends upon the place since that is just one of the very primary thing that's to become thought about.

The cost of accommodation in my locality is went out of hand after the Covid'19 lock down , the landlord that depended on house rent had to double up the rent fees and this cause alot of mayhem to the environment

The value of a city is very high when you come to living is very expensive so renting of house in city is not that easy, because the cost of house in city is very expensive.

The cost of renting a house is on the increase because the economy is not smiling with anybody. The rate of increase in inflation of prices of goods is making property owners increase the cost of their rent. Most property owners have no other source of income apart from giving out their properties on lease so they increase the rentage price to be able to meet up with the rising economy.

I have to relocate to the outskirt of the city because the cost of accommodation at the centre of the city and very expensive and I can't afford it. Coupled with other expenses infact the cost of living is on the high side.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back