What's new

Increase in the cost of accommodation is alarming

It really is alarming. Some landowners just hike prices exorbitantly because of greed not even because of economy inflation. Especially in urban areas, rent are for the elite class not the common man.

During the pandemic lockdown and after, the economy rate went high though but the government gave a rule not to pay some certain bills so I see no reason why landlord increases rent

I think it's normal because the increased rate of working at home. So everyone's gotta be around the city to enjoy some amenities and besides in a country like mine, the demand for working in the cities has increased

The cost of accommodation always high in the cities that is urban settlement than the rural area, the reason is that people wish to live where that beauty and conducive there causes migration from rural area to urban area

In my locality, the cost of renting an apartment is really expensive. Especially during this covid 19 pandemic. One would think that since people are going through a hard time, the landlords will be considerate to five out their houses at an affordable rate but the reverse is the case. What Is it like in your locality.
Whenever a new establishment is founded in an environment here in my country, the next thing is a surge in the accommodation price and this make life difficult for inhabitants.

In my locality, the cost of renting an apartment is really expensive. Especially during this covid 19 pandemic. One would think that since people are going through a hard time, the landlords will be considerate to five out their houses at an affordable rate but the reverse is the case. What Is it like in your locality.
The world is dynamic and things change everyday,in most case I don't blame most of this landlord,we hardly hear that price of goods or services ever comes down,it keeps going higher,if you choose to revolt it becomes a problem.

Well it's not the faults of the landlords if you check the market value of commodities it's on the very high side and most landlords feed and depend on.thd House built for livihood so my brother you won't blame them.

In my area, accommodation is something that is really expensive. Where I am staying, in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, house rent is something that one need to plan very well otherwise people will be thrown out of there houses every day.

The cost of housing seems to be increasing yearly.
Early this year, my landlord increased the cost of accommodation to about two hundred thousand naira. a lot of people could not afford it and had to leave the property.

The cost of renting an apartment in my area is increasing as well.
It is like the increment is done at the beginning of the year.
An apartment that cost about 150000 naira in 2020 is now 200,000 naira.

I can somewhat relate. Renting an apartment is very expensive where I live compared to the wages that most people earn, and people are less and less able to buy property because of the prices.

If you look at it critically The rising cost of accommodation is also going hand-in-hand with the rising cost of other commodities as well. Inflation and rising population are one of the things that you can highly attribute.

Getting an apartment in the outskirts of a city is somehow affordable than those in the cities or urban areas but some house structures and designs in that of the rural areas or suburban may not go for your taste.

Covid19 has real affected all business in the country, after which all goods and services has gone expensive

The increase in the cost of accommodation is as a result of the poor economy of the nation. Recently everything has been on the rise so the cost of accommodation is also affected because owners of these properties are also affected by the poor economy

In my locality, i think the cost of renting or acquiring an apartment is still normal. The only thing increasing on a daily basis is the cost of food stuffs.

The increase in the cost of accommodation is as a result of the poor economy of the nation. Recently everything has been on the rise so the cost of accommodation is also affected because owners of these properties are also affected by the poor economy
That is what I was almost saying that it is because of the bad government of the country that is making things very difficult, it is not only on high cost of accommodation but in the general economy as a whole. Is really bad.

Those who own properties are equally affected by the rise on the cost of goods and services and to to keep afloat they have to increase the rent of their properties.

This is a very big challenge for most people in my country right now we're by the cause of accommodation is on the High and not just that, the cost of everything is on the High and this is called inflation and economic sense of it. The fact that the cost of accommodation is going high means that the cost of every other thing will have to go high.

Before the pandemic started the rental in Metro Manila was exorbitant whether it is for a residential rental or a commercial rental. But the protocols in the pandemic caused businesses to close shop such that commercial buildings have lost a lot of money that some are even going bankrupt.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back