What's new

In just three days the enthusiasm of Bitcoin seems to be over!

I know this thread is long, but I'll go on to make some comments on it. Bitcoin have climbed so high again, and those investors who cried when the price began falling down after going so high are now rejoicing cos the coin got off to another highest land mark of $60k.

Yes you are right, This is crypto currency World, so everything is expected, but now when we buy some coin or tocken the price suddenly goes down but when we sell a coin the price goes up, so this all happens accidentally, So this is all about unpredictable.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
We all started hyping bitcoin because its doing far more better than the other crypto currency and people keeps investing in it not knowing what goes up must actually comes down, now bitcoin has dropped by 20% , but my opinion is that bitcoin will still be stable for now and its not going down anymore.

This is not a financial advice as we are all at liberty to make our findings and do our own research, bitcoin depsite the drop is going to break the 70k dollars threshhold in no time. If you haven't bought a piece you better get. a hold of one ahead of the next pump to the next height.

All cryptocurrencies are completely unpredictable and their price are completely and predictable as we all will not know what the next price movement will be ,that is why it is always advisable for you to invest on your trade what amount of money you can afford to lose. That is one of the principles of trading.

All cryptocurrencies are completely unpredictable and their price are completely and predictable as we all will not know what the next price movement will be ,that is why it is always advisable for you to invest on your trade what amount of money you can afford to lose. That is one of the principles of trading.
That has been the nature of crypto coins. You might get it right today but come next tomorrow they price changes to what you never imagined. So you have to be calculative enough to make money through it.

That has been the nature of crypto coins. You might get it right today but come next tomorrow they price changes to what you never imagined. So you have to be calculative enough to make money through it.
Even with this there are some good cryptocurrency trader that actually make so much money and there are really good in predicting the whole entire market and I don't know how they have been able to do it and this is the things that do baffled me sometimes.
Post automatically merged:

Even with this there are some good cryptocurrency trader that actually make so much money and there are really good in predicting the whole entire market and I don't know how they have been able to do it and this is the things that do baffled me sometimes.

Post automatically merged:

They are core Cryptocurrency enthusiasts, they go beyond limit to get updates about what gonna change or happen around those coins. With time you'll achieve such high just believe in yourself. They started like you to make their career to be on the successful lane with trading.

Looking at the date you made this post before I am responding to it just today, you will agree with me that the pump drop you're talking about concerning Bitcoin ever really dropped. It just decided to calm down a bit in preparation for what I believe you already is the current state if affairs of Bitcoin.

Well, that is what it is. Is a business cycle where there is much fluctuations about the worth of the crypto currency. It could go up for some days and immediately crash after the brief period of rise. So, be careful in your trade.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
Cryptocurrency is always unpredictable, no one can give firm statement, what will happen in the coming future with the worth of cryptocurrencies. So it is always suggested that invest only that amount which you can afford to lose.

They are core Cryptocurrency enthusiasts, they go beyond limit to get updates about what gonna change or happen around those coins. With time you'll achieve such high just believe in yourself. They started like you to make their career to be on the successful lane with trading. Yes is that only the truth, things like this always make me to believe that there are some people that were born naturally and they had a natural ability to predict the volatile market which an ordinary people may not have the ability to do so.

When it comes to crytocurrency investment,you accept anything that comes out of it,is either win or loose. So don't get too excited when you win more profit in cryptocurrency, because tomorrow you might need to pay more than what you win with both your investment capital and profit. So trade or invest wisely.

Well, that is what it is. Is a business cycle where there is much fluctuations about the worth of the crypto currency. It could go up for some days and immediately crash after the brief period of rise. So, be careful in your trade.
Volatility in the coin makes it possible to be fluctuating up and down. That's why some traders make losses and others gain. For one to gain exponentially, some persons in the Bitcoin trading market need to record losses.

It’s normal for every investments to have its ups and downs. Moreover this is an opportunity for new investors. Though there has been high sell order compared to buy order which is why the price has dropped but new investors will be able to buy coins now and certainly with time the bitcoin market will bounce back on its bullish adventure.

I believe in the future of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general and despite the fall, I still believe that cryptocurrency or rather Bitcoin is still projected to rise further in the coming future. Let us all keep our fingers crossed.

Bitcoin is a unique, one of a kind commodity that has revolutionalized our financial sector and mode of online business and payments. One of the unique features of bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies is their volatile nature, therefore it's only natural that there price will keep going up and down, and its not something to be alarmed about if you know how these cryptocurrencies really work.

Most Bitcoin investors need to know the huge risk now posed by such investments, the worst Bitcoin investors being those investing in the coin at its highest price ever.
What's so good about Bitcoin, it's not a stable coin, but a volatile coin, so it's bountifully going to be back up in a short time. For the time being, it should not regret its loss, infect what a serious investor has to do is to lock up your investment.

It’s normal for every investments to have its ups and downs. Moreover this is an opportunity for new investors. Though there has been high sell order compared to buy order which is why the price has dropped but new investors will be able to buy coins now and certainly with time the bitcoin market will bounce back on its bullish adventure.
Your analysis is a top notch. Due to steady sell order, it caused Bitcoin to drop down a little bit in the last one week. But currently the coin have starting to increase in price value. After dropping so low from $60k to $53k. The coin is now valued at $58k, just $2k shy from climbing back to the original level.

A scenario like this is the reason why the experts advise people not to invest on emotion or on impulse. it is very important to do market research before you can invest on any crypto currency of choice. This will help you to take a calculated risk in your investment and prevent you from losing large amounts of money if the investment goes south.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back