What's new

In just three days the enthusiasm of Bitcoin seems to be over!

alberello75

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 20, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!

In all the excitement of the bullish run of bitcoin, an average investor should have had the volatile nature of bitcoin and the other Cryptos in mind. However, seeing a fall now does not cancel out the probability of a rise in the near future.

Well it was expected.Yoy can never trust a cryptocurrency to stay stable after a price surge like that. Bitcoin price was always bound to come down. The people that didn't anticipate it are the newbies who rushed and invested in bitcoin when the price was high.

All investors in Bitcoin should be aware of the enormous risk that is involved in such kind of investment by now, the worst investors in Bitcoin are those that invested in the coin when it was at it's highest price ever.
The good thing about Bitcoin is that it's not a stable coin but a very volatile coin, so the coin can definitely rise back again in a short time, they shouldn't lament about their loss for now, infact what a serious investor should have done is to lock up their investment and wait till it has reached their targeted price before they sell their investment.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
This post, to my own opinion, seems to be fashioned towards bringing down the importance of bitcoin in the minds of the building enthusiasts one of whom I am. Bitcoin enthusiasm is still at a very good level and the future of bitcoin is clear. 50k is very sure in some week's time.

Just as there's surge or rally movement in a bullish manner then you should know there's also a probability of seeing such movements in a bearish movement also, if you're scalping then you can also gain from the bearish movement. Most people don't really understand price movement before putting their money into crypto, its never all rosy.

Such is bound to happen in cryptocurrency. And any bitcoin investor that cry or complain may be rookie in the game. The reduction in percentage affected on the altcoins and not bitcoin alone. Besides, bitcoins performed well again today.

If investors still cries whenever the price of Bitcoin Drops. They should have sold their holdings when it's still at peak. I think those who is crying are those who investef when the price was still at 40k-41k and now feeling a huge loss in their investments.

This is not really a surprise but I get why they feel like "crying" haha. I hope no one bought a bitcoin at $40k though, coz that would be a loss. But I'm pretty sure that btc will soon rise again. It's better to invest in a long term so we won't have to feel sad when the price drops.

It's a surprise to some investors who are new to bitcoin. I know it's going to fall after the fast rise in the coin around late Dec. Although, I dont doubt the fact that bitcoin will rise again without falling back. It is the best desission

You are right to some extent but this is your own opinion. My opinion is different.Whenever you have to invest, you should keep in mind that its value has fallen. And long term investment does not cause any loss, so Bitcoin will go up.

In all the excitement of the bullish run of bitcoin, an average investor should have had the volatile nature of bitcoin and the other Cryptos in mind. However, seeing a fall now does not cancel out the probability of a rise in the near future.
Indeed, my friend. I am the first not to be pessimistic, despite this sudden drop. However, I am still convinced that, sooner or later, Bitcoin surely could be reach the value of $ 50,000.

It’s normal for every investments to have its ups and downs. Moreover this is an opportunity for new investors. Though there has been high sell order compared to buy order which is why the price has dropped but new investors will be able to buy coins now and certainly with time the bitcoin market will bounce back on its bullish adventure

Now that is the beauty of crypto currencies. It rises and falls. I would not believe that it is over. The only people that can be pained by this is short term investors. If you are aiming for long term, dont give up hope. Sooner or later the price will soar again and maybe reach another all time high.

not bad to be honest, as the price still jumped from the average of 18.000$ or so to an average of 34.000$, which is almost the stable, atleast the current price and value are stable and way better than how it used to be

Now that is the beauty of crypto currencies. It rises and falls. I would not believe that it is over. The only people that can be pained by this is short term investors. If you are aiming for long term, dont give up hope. Sooner or later the price will soar again and maybe reach another all time high.
Indeed, cryptocurrencies (not just Bitcoin but all), like any stock / bank stock, go up and down in the same way, determined by several factors.
However, Bitcoin recently broke its all-time high since its creation in 2008.
Post automatically merged:

It’s normal for every investments to have its ups and downs. Moreover this is an opportunity for new investors. Though there has been high sell order compared to buy order which is why the price has dropped but new investors will be able to buy coins now and certainly with time the bitcoin market will bounce back on its bullish adventure
Yes, about this, I too am decidedly optimistic.
Post automatically merged:

This post, to my own opinion, seems to be fashioned towards bringing down the importance of bitcoin in the minds of the building enthusiasts one of whom I am. Bitcoin enthusiasm is still at a very good level and the future of bitcoin is clear. 50k is very sure in some week's time.
No, man, I didn't write this post, to drop the importance of Bitcoin. I meant that since short-term investors have lost, they have mostly lost their enthusiasm now, compared to a few months ago.

Last edited:
Well, am not quite surprised that the hype on Bitcoin seems to be over because this one thing common with every cryptocurrency. After each bullish run, there is usually a time for correction ,and thus when it starts investors tend to be quiet .

Bitcoin drop is normal for most of us who are use to the trend of activities in bitcoin , people who invested recently really got disappointed and discouraged because most made a panic sales while people who believe it normal didn't, bitcoin is gradually retuning, it above $36k now.

Forget about that, I can not ever cry or sad because of dropped of Bitcoin because I believe that it will soon raise up, those investors that are sad because of it do not get mind. But as for me, what I Know is that I keep my money, I do not loose my money.

E shock us oo! Although assuming i ad invested in bitcoin last year and the sudden surge to $40000 occur, I would av withdrawn some and keep some. So if at all it drops and the remaining bit coin in my wallet vanish then I should be able to buy with the amount I withdrawn at lower price!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back