What's new

In just three days the enthusiasm of Bitcoin seems to be over!

I don't think the enthusiasm and buzz over bitcoin is over. No matter what happens more and more people are investing in bitcoin everyday. Even if it falls in price a lot of people will buy dips and sell when the price rises again.

The interest will continue to rise because people will continue to understand the dynamism of Bitcoin and how best they can Invest in it safely and to make good profit, I love the way the price is not just rising alone but sometimes it drops or fluctuate.

I think the poster is quite pessimistic in his view on the bullish run of Bitcoin. Of course price would definitely drop as it can't always climb but one thing is clear it won't drop 500% like the way it rose. So why you allow people take a chance and invest in it if they feel like doing it. Life in itself is full of uncertainty, that's why we strive everyday to make sense of this uncertainty.

I think the poster is quite pessimistic in his view on the bullish run of Bitcoin. Of course price would definitely drop as it can't always climb but one thing is clear it won't drop 500% like the way it rose. So why you allow people take a chance and invest in it if they feel like doing it. Life in itself is full of uncertainty, that's why we strive everyday to make sense of this uncertainty.
Those who haven't benefit from bitcoin surge are the ones that are very pessimistic about the crypto-currency sector. The Crypto currency has come to stay, it is better countries see possibilities rather than banning it.

as so many news and company sites has already spoken that there are so many big investors in the crypto market now so they have remote to raise value and to make it down so they sold some coins now as bitcoin on 54K now
Well, they are the great holders of immense quantities of Bitcoin (Whales), who, even here, make this market "spin".
However, even I myself would not have thought that BTC would reach a value above $ 50,000, already before the end of 2020.

We all know that's how the market looks like. As an investor in this business you must know that there is Volatility run that can either increase your money or decrease your money. However, I believe Bitcoin will definitely go up again no matter what

Well, they are the great holders of immense quantities of Bitcoin (Whales), who, even here, make this market "spin".
However, even I myself would not have thought that BTC would reach a value above $ 50,000, already before the end of 2020.
yes i agree with you they are doing as a pusher for bitcoin value going and going up day by day. the main reason is bitcoin value going up is big companies and rich people buying it for profit.

@Nurudeen @BTCBEE
Indeed. Well, this my thread, written almost three months ago by now, was a personal opinion.
However only recently the large world companies, have decided to invest part of their capital in Bitcoin (or other crypto). But we know about the volatility factor, for as long as we have known about every cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin price never stays the same. But then that's the nature of digital currency. However, once the currency gains some traction, it will never go too low. For example, a couple of days ago, it was $60, the price may g back to $50K, but it will never be $20K. This is my personal opinion, though

There is absolutely no reason bashing bitcoin for an immediate pullback the coin is currently experiencing. It'll certainly rebound in the coming days and when it finally hits the roof of over 100k in dollars we'll all make reference to this conversation.

Actually their is a little bit of more silence protruding from individuals in the last week due to the fall of bitcoin by 20%,but nonetheless i still deel it will rise again, it's still one of the leading coins and investors are still benefiting from it.

Business is all about lose and Gain all business has its own side of risk, the drop of Bitcoin should not scare investors from investing in Bitcoin.

Despite several factors that would usually make investors nervous, such as US-China tensions, Brexit, and, of course, an international pandemic, Bitcoin experienced a remarkable rise in 2020. As pandemic fears spread, bitcoin fell to a year-low of US$4,748 (£3,490) on the daily charts in the middle of March. By the end of the year, it had risen to just below US$30,000.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
This is not true. the enthusiasm may be over for people who do not understand how bitcoin transactions works. with patience you get the best out of it

Bitcoin drop is pretty normal now because you can't be seeing frequent bullish run,there would be a time where the price of the coin would fall

This is not true. the enthusiasm may be over for people who do not understand how bitcoin transactions works. with patience you get the best out of it
Yes you are right. But as you can see, this thread is quite "old". In fact, it dates back to January, when at that time there was a fall in Bitcoin, like the one that took place a few days ago.
But they will not be the first, nor the last drop!
Long-term investors already know this. In fact, now myself, I have a lot more trust on Bitcoin than before.

The thing is they are alot of weak investors in the Bitcoin market,some people feel it's all juicy to just invest and expect returns, the fall was expected though it took long.

Sometimes, people forget that the major reason for a bullish trend in crypto currency is because a certain amount of Bitcoin was bought. Once it is sold, the value usually retraces back to is former position or almost near it.

After reaching $65K bitcoin is currently at $45K. I always believed that the price of bitcoin was artificially tiggered, it was pushed up by some big investors and influencers.

After reaching $65K bitcoin is currently at $45K. I always believed that the price of bitcoin was artificially tiggered, it was pushed up by some big investors and influencers.
This is generally the case when it comes to any cryptocurrency and there are quite a few influential people that are able to manipulate the price depending on the view that they have of cryptocurrency. This does make it a bit dangerous to invest in. I think that the major price increase was caused by many companies that will following in the footsteps of Elon Musk and investing in Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back