What's new

In just three days the enthusiasm of Bitcoin seems to be over!

You are not too right because you seem not to understand the crypto market and factors responsible for value changes, currently the btc has rose back to 39000usd yesterday though currently at 38000usd per btc, it is expected to even rise above 40000usd soon as well, no cause for panic in all ramifications so don't lose guard.

All investors in Bitcoin should be aware of the enormous risk that is involved in such kind of investment by now, the worst investors in Bitcoin are those that invested in the coin when it was at it's highest price ever.
The good thing about Bitcoin is that it's not a stable coin but a very volatile coin, so the coin can definitely rise back again in a short time, they shouldn't lament about their loss for now, infact what a serious investor should have done
Do you know why many investors bought and invested Bitcoin when the price was at its highest? Because they were taken with enthusiasm, seeing that during the year 2020, this crypto had an increase in its value of over 300%.

You see why I do encourage every investment I encounter not to put their trust all in one investment. No matter how good that investment might appear, it is wise to have other options just in case that source fails you. Life is so unpredictable and most time turns out not the way we had wanted it to be.

Well every coin is bound to face some correction in price to make it more stable and that happened to Bitcoin. However, that shouldn't deter anyone from investing in Bitcoin. You can't condemn Bitcoin because of a mere 5% loss in just few days. It'll still pick up from where it stopped. Remember Ethereum was down a whopping 25% before hitting an all time high recently.

The business of trading depends on the fluctuation of value. When you are into Bitcoin trading and Bitcoin is increasing in value then it is normal to be excited. And when the price goes down it is also normal to be sad. But for those who got a good timing to sell when Bitcoin was up there they earned a good profit. When the value goes down then that is a good time to buy again. That is the reality of trading whether in stocks, foreign currency of crypto currency. It is just the timing of the selling or buying on the fluctuation.

I know someone who bought at $40k before the price dropped down to $33k.
I have watched the price fluctuate between 34k- 37k in the last 24hrs. This is Crypto, and the reason for the drop in price is because most people trade with so much emotions , and out of fear of losing, they sold off. I fear that on less than no time , the price of btc may drop below 30k because of the current sell pressure in the market.

At some point I was really expecting this drop to happen but don't know when, infact some people posted lost on topics few days back giving reasons why you should invest in bitcoin now, I stated my opinion about bitcoin gaining too much attention and once it's like that there is bound to be a downfall but I was tagged spamming on the site I made that comment, no imagine the huge losses people that invested will be facing right now.

Well, I, who am not certainly a business man, would never buy any bank title, or a crypto (or whatever), when it is at its maximum value, but in case I could perhaps do the opposite.
Moreover, according to a news this morning, it appears that Aayush Jindal, a prominent analyst, sadly does not provide a good near future for Bitcoin.
But having said that ...
Post automatically merged:

E shock us oo! Although assuming i ad invested in bitcoin last year and the sudden surge to $40000 occur, I would av withdrawn some and keep some. So if at all it drops and the remaining bit coin in my wallet vanish then I should be able to buy with the amount I withdrawn at lower price!
I see. I understand that short-term investors need to find the right time to withdraw.
While for long-term investments, they keep their money even when Bitcoin declines.
Can I ask you, what is your case?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Bitcoin's price increase can also be attributed to its stock-to-flow ratio and deflation. Should Bitcoin continue on this trajectory as it has in the past, investors are looking at significant upside in both the near and long-term future.

That is the funny thing about Bitcoin one moment it is up to it highest value the next moment it crashes, but if you need to trade you can buy when it is down and sell when you are sure of some margin of profits.

All investors who have invested years before or the new one must be aware that the coin is Volatile which means it can change at any time and it is unpredictable. The fall in the coin few days is expected and that doesn’t mean there won’t be increase in the coming week. The rise and fall is most trend in cryptocurrency.

Well it was expected.Yoy can never trust a cryptocurrency to stay stable after a price surge like that. Bitcoin price was always bound to come down. The people that didn't anticipate it are the newbies who rushed and invested in bitcoin when the price was high.

I honestly disagree with this point of view that I’m just three days the buzz on bitcoin is over. Bitcoin has shown over time that has has the tendency to make a steady rise and can sometimes drop due to on foreseen circumstances, but it has remained strong and would still be much more stronger in the market.

Bitcoin's price increase can also be attributed to its stock-to-flow ratio and deflation. Should Bitcoin continue on this trajectory as it has in the past, investors are looking at significant upside in both the near and long-term future

There are absolutely is no compromise on crypto currency reduction it is just that crypto market has rise and fall generally because of the price fluctuation and market demand and supply.
Post automatically merged:

I honestly disagree with this point of view that I’m just three days the buzz on bitcoin is over. Bitcoin has shown over time that has has the tendency to make a steady rise and can sometimes drop due to on foreseen circumstances, but it has remained strong and would still be much more stronger in the market.
Same as me, last year during this time too Bitcoin dropped over 10 percent and still managed to turn over 300 percent profit by the end of the year same as the year before last so Bitcoin will keep rising

Last edited:
I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
Hmm. hmm.... altcoin is about risk! When there's profit its normal for people to be enthusiastic about it that doesn't mean some didn't gain from it yes, some also loss but its normal for people when they see profit in businesses or investment.

Hmm. hmm.... altcoin is about risk! When there's profit its normal for people to be enthusiastic about it that doesn't mean some didn't gain from it yes, some also loss but its normal for people when they see profit in businesses or investment.
Yes, I agree with you on this. We can in fact say that when our things go as we would like (in this case we are talking about investments), we are enthusiastic. Equally, we become demoralized when our profits drop.
However, it is only a matter of time, for whatever.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
Investing in cryptocurrency requires patience. The current price if Bitcoin is about $60,000 which is a massive improvement from last year and early this year. So when one invest in Bitcoin they should basically hodl even when there's a slump.

Investing in cryptocurrency requires patience. The current price if Bitcoin is about $60,000 which is a massive improvement from last year and early this year. So when one invest in Bitcoin they should basically hodl even when there's a slump.
Yes, I see, in fact this is well known. It is obvious that, in my opinion, people should make long-term investments on Bitcoin.
However, given its volatility, there is often the possibility of earning as well as losing a considerable amount, in the time of just one day!

Yes, I see, in fact this is well known. It is obvious that, in my opinion, people should make long-term investments on Bitcoin.
However, given its volatility, there is often the possibility of earning as well as losing a considerable amount, in the time of just one day!
as so many news and company sites has already spoken that there are so many big investors in the crypto market now so they have remote to raise value and to make it down so they sold some coins now as bitcoin on 54K now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back