What's new

In just three days the enthusiasm of Bitcoin seems to be over!

sadly, bitcoin continues to go down, it is at $37K. I always believed the price hike was unnatural. When it reached $65K it was mainly due to the infleuncers.

Very resently Bitcoin price has crashed toma level of an alarming low that makes some investors begin to pannic and cry like babies. This things are bound to happen in cryptocurrency transactions. People just don't understand

Bitcoin is experiencing its worst bearish run in 2021. This week have seen the coin drop from $56,000 to $39,000. Which has seen decrease in price up to -40% in the last seven days.

The enthusiasm is not over because that is the beauty of cryptocurrency and the major reason why people invest in it. Cryptocurrency is volatile in nature it can make you rich overnight if there is a huge bullish run.

Wise investors in the game don't cry when the price of cryptocurrency falls, but Instead they make use of it to Invest more and of course make lots of profit.

The enthusiasm towards bitcoin never vanishes, when bitcoin began to fall from $64,000 a lot of people predicted that crash is coming but bitcoin did not go too low. The market is already improving

People who lack the true understanding of how this cryptocurrency works are the ones shouting here and there whenever they see any coin dip. Unfortunately not everyone understands cryptocurrency market

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
I had to quote this post because Bitcoin is 40k now even though it fell from 60k to 29k. An investor needs to be patient with his investment or he'll liquidate early and lose out. Bitcoin will still reach its all time high.

I had to quote this post because Bitcoin is 40k now even though it fell from 60k to 29k. An investor needs to be patient with his investment or he'll liquidate early and lose out. Bitcoin will still reach its all time high.
I see. as you can see, I published this post seven months ago, when I still did not understand much about the functioning of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
Well, now that I have a clearer idea, therefore it is necessary to have patience, and above all, it is wrong to expect to obtain the so-called: "everything immediately!".
Thank you.

I think that's a lie bro, I checked it this morning and it's up by $1000 since the last $40,000 I saw yesterday morning.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
The composite man behind this currency know what he his doing because they are psychologist... They know what human emotion can drive people into.

In all the excitement of the bullish run of bitcoin, an average investor should have had the volatile nature of bitcoin and the other Cryptos in mind. However, seeing a fall now does not cancel out the probability of a rise in the near future.
Of course you are absolutely right, an average investors come with the mindset of making money quickly not knowing the nature of the market.

The composite man behind this currency know what he his doing because they are psychologist... They know what human emotion can drive people into.
You're right, nothing is predictable in the final line and therefore even in this circumstance, it is also necessary to wait for any unforeseen events.

That's the reason the correction its having today is implemented to enable some investors be able to coming
sadly, bitcoin continues to go down, it is at $37K. I always believed the price hike was unnatural. When it reached $65K it was mainly due to the infleuncers.

No matter what eventually happens, I am still a very firm believer in the Bitcoin project as it is really solving a lot of issues that the world faces currently.

Seriously, the drastic fall in the prices of all cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin at its helm is a very big challenge for a lot of investors. So many investors pulled out their investments.

Seriously, the drastic fall in the prices of all cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin at its helm is a very big challenge for a lot of investors. So many investors pulled out their investments.
Indeed. And (also) on Bitcoin, at this point I'm wondering if they earn better the long-term investors or those who "up and leave".

Bitcoin price has already passed the $5,000 level you are writing. Presently the price of one Bitcoin is at $41,000. Those who bought it at $5,000 could earn a lot already. It's good if they did not sell it yet because their money will really grow now that it's in $41k. I am really amazed about the price of Bitcoin. Sometimes it's up and then it's down. It's very volatile indeed.

I see. as you can see, I published this post seven months ago, when I still did not understand much about the functioning of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
Well, now that I have a clearer idea, therefore it is necessary to have patience, and above all, it is wrong to expect to obtain the so-called: "everything immediately!".
Thank you.
Yes that's how it is in crypto. You might be lucky to come across a token that will appreciate immediately you buy it but it shouldn't be a yard stick for other tokens. Some coins are still in the dip now but will moon soon.

Bitcoin price has already passed the $5,000 level you are writing. Presently the price of one Bitcoin is at $41,000. Those who bought it at $5,000 could earn a lot already. It's good if they did not sell it yet because their money will really grow now that it's in $41k. I am really amazed about the price of Bitcoin. Sometimes it's up and then it's down. It's very volatile indeed.
Well, as you can see, I published this post in January (7 months ago) when, after the Bitcoin having upset all its historical records in its ascent, reaching $ 60,000 throughout the year 2020, it had a sudden and unexpected decline, which disappointed expectations for many who already saw it the coming projection towards value $ 100,000.
However, the oscillation and fluctuation of this, as of any crypto, are the characteristics, which leads many investors to know how to choose the right moment, without guarantees and previsions.
Indeed, speaking in short term of time, it must be said that after all, Bitcoin recently had a growth of over $ 10,000, in just ten days!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back