What's new

In just three days the enthusiasm of Bitcoin seems to be over!

The future Bitcoin is till good .
There is a high tendency that Bitcoin might recover from the fall in value it has the past six months.
But at the moment it is still bearish, unless the technicals and fundamentals tells us otherwise.

I think it is always a thing that observe that bullish market is usually taken just a very small amount of time while the beer market is going to last for a long time.

The future Bitcoin is till good .
There is a high tendency that Bitcoin might recover from the fall in value it has the past six months.
But at the moment it is still bearish, unless the technicals and fundamentals tells us otherwise.
You are right, you know Bitcoin will not stay down forever, I have a strong assurance that Bitcoin will rise massively even up to $100k😂 that's how I'm seeing the market.

Bitcoin has a been terribly down and it came as a huge surprise to several investors. Alot of people actually incure some huge loses.

You are right, you know Bitcoin will not stay down forever, I have a strong assurance that Bitcoin will rise massively even up to $100k😂 that's how I'm seeing the market.
You just said my mind, the probability still exists .
But at the moment the probability is extremely low 😀
But like I usually say, anything can happen at anytime in the market.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
I think during the bull market there was a real excitement to purchase Bitcoins which increased its value tremendously and this was never going to be sustainable given how the market operates. With that being said, it is not surprising that the enthusiasm around bitcoin has dropped

You just said my mind, the probability still exists .
But at the moment the probability is extremely low 😀
But like I usually say, anything can happen at anytime in the market.
That's true, let's not expect anything, I think this just the best way, just do what you find out that works for you, the market this day's is kind of risky, that's if you don't know what you are doing.

That's true, let's not expect anything, I think this just the best way, just do what you find out that works for you, the market this day's is kind of risky, that's if you don't know what you are doing.
Indeed , I admire your sincerity.
Sometimes it is wise to admit that you don't know what could happen because you don't have sufficient data to buttress any idea.

Indeed , I admire your sincerity.
Sometimes it is wise to admit that you don't know what could happen because you don't have sufficient data to buttress any idea.
That's just it, anything can happen in the financial market we just follow the footprints of the big players in the financial market and that's how we earn money.

That's just it, anything can happen in the financial market we just follow the footprints of the big players in the financial market and that's how we earn money.
Since we are not in control, following their footprints is the best thing to do as trader.
Even though you might make some errors sometimes but the chance of profitability is very high.

Since we are not in control, following their footprints is the best thing to do as trader.
Even though you might make some errors sometimes but the chance of profitability is very high.
That's true,if we can follow their footprints we will definitely earn a considerable amount of money, all that matters is to earn money at the end of it.

That's true,if we can follow their footprints we will definitely earn a considerable amount of money, all that matters is to earn money at the end of it.
There couldn't be any goal better than that.
Even though the goal is to make money , we do make money by protecting what we have.

There couldn't be any goal better than that.
Even though the goal is to make money , we do make money by protecting what we have.
That's true, if you know how to protect what you have you'll definitely enjoy your journey as a trader, if you are trading the financial market you'll definitely get use to a lot of things.

That's true, if you know how to protect what you have you'll definitely enjoy your journey as a trader, if you are trading the financial market you'll definitely get use to a lot of things.
Indeed with practice and persistence even doing the right things becomes a habit .
That is my greatest consolation. Getting used to all the vitals.

Indeed with practice and persistence even doing the right things becomes a habit .
That is my greatest consolation. Getting used to all the vitals.
That's true, if you are persistence you'll always get what you want, but in the contrary you'll not earn a dime if you are lazy, you have to work hard in other to get the good results you want.

That's true, if you are persistence you'll always get what you want, but in the contrary you'll not earn a dime if you are lazy, you have to work hard in other to get the good results you want.
You are right, but I must add that persisting while using the wrong method and knowledge is like madness and would not take anyone to that desired destination.

A lazy mind ended up getting nothing, if you want to earn money online you definitely need to put aside all those things that server as a distraction to you.

The truth about bitcoin is simple, it is experiencing the same rise and fall cycles as every new technology and asset class.

Bit coin usually drop like that during beginning of the year, it's Norma and later it will come up again. Those big whales that have invested in bitcoin don't usually feel tense whenever bitcoin fall

A lazy mind ended up getting nothing, if you want to earn money online you definitely need to put aside all those things that server as a distraction to you.
Lazy people will be looking for a lazy way to earn money, and most of the ended up getting scammed, if you are lazy you'll definitely not earn a dime online, online is only for the serious individuals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back