What's new

In just three days the enthusiasm of Bitcoin seems to be over!

In all the excitement of the bullish run of bitcoin, an average investor should have had the volatile nature of bitcoin and the other Cryptos in mind. However, seeing a fall now does not cancel out the probability of a rise in the near future.
Bitcoins are generally is unpredictable .even in the bullish periods It is expected that the price of bitcoins can still reduce unexpectedly .being on a bullish movement period does not guarantee a constant uptrend in cryptocurrency.

Forget about that, I can not ever cry or sad because of dropped of Bitcoin because I believe that it will soon raise up, those investors that are sad because of it do not get mind. But as for me, what I Know is that I keep my money, I do not loose my money.
You are indeed a real bitcoin investor , a good investor never panics at the sight ir hearing of news about bitcoin price coming down because that's how it normally happens , it comes up and goes down.

Bitcoins are generally is unpredictable .even in the bullish periods It is expected that the price of bitcoins can still reduce unexpectedly .being on a bullish movement period does not guarantee a constant uptrend in cryptocurrency.
Yeah! An uptrend is not guaranteed all through a bullish period but holding on to your assets ensures that you don't sell at a loss and most of the time with enough patience you'd end up in profits.

You don't seem to grasp what it means to be properly invested in the cryptocurrencies market. You think it is something that must be going up or else it is a worthless type of investment. Well, you should really get more education on how cryptocurrency works actually to appreciate what goes on around cryptocurrency

Yeah! An uptrend is not guaranteed all through a bullish period but holding on to your assets ensures that you don't sell at a loss and most of the time with enough patience you'd end up in profits.
That is what we have to understand that in cryptocurrency patient is actually the best thing to adopt, without patient it is almost impossible for people to make money because you will be tempted to sell it out when you experience a loss.

Funny right but that’s business for you , unto the next thing immediately and keep your eyes focused to whatever is bringing in those funds....maybe sometime in the future it will be very talked about

You don't seem to grasp what it means to be properly invested in the cryptocurrencies market. You think it is something that must be going up or else it is a worthless type of investment. Well, you should really get more education on how cryptocurrency works actually to appreciate what goes on around cryptocurrency
You are right my friend. As you can see, I wrote this thread less than a year ago. But now I'd change my mind about that.
Thanks for your advice.

Bitcoin was worthless some few months but for know Bitcoin has really improved. Many people that invested on bitcoin has made a good returns.

E shock us oo! Although assuming i ad invested in bitcoin last year and the sudden surge to $40000 occur, I would av withdrawn some and keep some. So if at all it drops and the remaining bit coin in my wallet vanish then I should be able to buy with the amount I withdrawn at lower price!
All those things were just hyping, and a lot of investors most especially smart crypto traders understand how to use this against a lot of Innocent traders.. they will likely sell out and this will make the price of a particular cryptocurrency to collapse.

We will keep witnessing the fall of the greatest coin in the world. It has risen high to form a new all time high and it costs nothing to go low again. And when it is done, it will rise again. Do not sell your coins I repeat.

I think one thing in Bitcoin is the possibility to make gains ,if you bought coins at the dip there are possibilities for you to make more gains and you won't start crying or you get worried once there is a drop in price

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!

This is not true. Bitcoin crashed, but it has the potential to recover. I do not think that it would be correct to judge bitcoins by the time period of just three days. Bitcoin has been around for a really long time. It has been here for more than a decade and its popularity is increasing every year.

This is not true. Bitcoin crashed, but it has the potential to recover. I do not think that it would be correct to judge bitcoins by the time period of just three days. Bitcoin has been around for a really long time. It has been here for more than a decade and its popularity is increasing every year.
I'm sorry, but what I meant was certainly not that the Bitcoi crashed.
Also please read my last sentence of post "in my opinion nothing is compromised!"
So, if we believe it, we must view this cryptocurrency with optimism.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
The volatility of these cryptocurrencies is what makes it difficult to be predicted by the online community.
The fact that it has dropped so badly today doesn't mean it would not rise again. One has to be careful during these times before taking a leap.

I'm sorry, but what I meant was certainly not that the Bitcoi crashed.
Also please read my last sentence of post "in my opinion nothing is compromised!"
So, if we believe it, we must view this cryptocurrency with optimism.

Unfortunately, it does seem like Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not so much stable or reliable because the cryptocurrency market crashed horribly yesterday. This has led many folks to think again in investing in the cryptocurrencies or they might buy the dip when the crash happens.

Indeed, my friend. In fact, Bitcoin collapsed by around $ 7,000 in just three days!
As to buy after the drops, the problem that the volatility of each cryptocurrency involves sudden and very frequent jumps in value, above all without any specific reason and warning.

Just as there's surge or rally movement in a bullish manner then you should know there's also a probability of seeing such movements in a bearish movement also, if you're scalping then you can also gain from the bearish movement. Most people don't really understand price movement before putting their money into crypto, its never all rosy.

There is no doubt that bitcoin has ridden on a rough terrain and the many investors seems to loose hope when it dropped to $33k . Now bitcoin has rebounded with a surprising increase in the last 24hrs.

The raise in the market value of bitcoin is not a guarantee for the investor to continue keeping their coins for more interest, it's a sign that it market value is not stable and it's very risky most especially for those who invest when the price is very high.

The only thing that I am sure of is that the dip and the surge present a opportunities in cryptocurrency. You will buy during the dip and you will sell when the price the surge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back