What's new

In just three days the enthusiasm of Bitcoin seems to be over!

If you don't have knowledge it means that you are not serious with what you are doing, and if you are not too careful you might lose a lot of money in the process.
It is easier to lose money due to lack of knowledge than to make money.
And the important thing is that this knowledge can be learn with discipline and consistency.

Bitcoin doesn't really have any good value at the moment, if you are a investor in Bitcoin you'll definitely understand was I mean by that, this not a right to invest on Bitcoin.
That's true, if you are a investor in Bitcoin I believe you know this not the right time to invest on Bitcoin, you need wait for your analysis to speak to you before you can invest.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
Bitcoin and crypto is an extremely volatile market, so it wouldn't surprise me to observe a price rise in the coming days. This price drop should not perturb long-term investors in the slightest.

And the important thing is that this knowledge can be learn with discipline and consistency.
You are right, You can lose a lot of money in the financial market if you don't have good experience on what you are doing, you are expected to take your time and learn.
That's completely true, we are all expected to Chase after knowledge, if you chase knowledge you'll definitely get the good results you've wanted, having the proper knowledge is very important.

Last edited:

Well, the price of Bitcoin has fluctuated and it seems that enthusiasm seems to be down in a real manner right now. This is all due to some rules and policies set by the federal reserve.

I always told everybody who care to listen that before investing in bitcoin know that it's price can fall at any time. That's the risk of investing in bitcoin. You may invest now and it's price will start to drop in next minute. And at the same time, you could invest now and it's price will start to rise. That's why the expert always advise people to invest when the price is low.

Those people that didn't anticipate it are the novice who rushed and invested in bitcoin when the price was high. what I Know is that I keep my money, I do not loose my money. Time is hard to lose money.

Well, the price of Bitcoin has fluctuated and it seems that enthusiasm seems to be down in a real manner right now. This is all due to some rules and policies set by the federal reserve.
That's true, Bitcoin is nicely moving down, and I don't think this the right time to invest on Bitcoin despite the fact price is low, you should wait for your analysis to speak to you with so much clearity before you can start investing.

That's true, Bitcoin is nicely moving down, and I don't think this the right time to invest on Bitcoin despite the fact price is low, you should wait for your analysis to speak to you with so much clearity before you can start investing.

I think that the enthusiasm or many investors was already over as there are so many people who are now avoiding cryptocurrencies right now as the federal reserve is reluctant to decrease the interest.

I think that the enthusiasm or many investors was already over as there are so many people who are now avoiding cryptocurrencies right now as the federal reserve is reluctant to decrease the interest.
That's true, as the US dollar index is nicely moving to the upside that will be negative to all cryptocurrencies, that's why we investing your money on cryptocurrency might not be a good idea.

That's true, as the US dollar index is nicely moving to the upside that will be negative to all cryptocurrencies, that's why we investing your money on cryptocurrency might not be a good idea.

There were many people who were holding dollars and now they are selling as the price of the dollar increases. Many Forex traders have also done the same thing in my country as well.

There were many people who were holding dollars and now they are selling as the price of the dollar increases. Many Forex traders have also done the same thing in my country as well.
The chances doesn't comes twice a day so this is why cherish from each chance is something highly recommanded to us and also to attend its objectives faster than ordinary days.

I don't really want happening with the us dollar, it's nicely moving to the upside, if you trade the forex market you'll understand what I mean, we did not have any good retracement on higher timeframes.

I don't really want happening with the us dollar, it's nicely moving to the upside, if you trade the forex market you'll understand what I mean, we did not have any good retracement on higher timeframes.
The price of us dollar comparing to euro is increasing as 1 euro = 1 usd so what is going wrong with us dollar? Could you detail more your situation?

The price of us dollar comparing to euro is increasing as 1 euro = 1 usd so what is going wrong with us dollar? Could you detail more your situation?
Well if I'm going to view this situation like a forex trader, what really happens is that us dollar is the leading currency, anytime it goes up, currency pairs like the pounds and euro will go down, I don't know if you understand what I mean, they are inversely corolated.

Cryptocurrency comes with a lot of unpredictability. Probably there was a news somewhere that could have had a serious effect in the price of bitcoins that it has to crash so much .

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
I do not want to sound negative, but the bear run in relation to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has been present for a while, which does not spell good signs for investors and traders.

Cryptocurrency comes with a lot of unpredictability. Probably there was a news somewhere that could have had a serious effect in the price of bitcoins that it has to crash so much .
That's true, if you are trading cryptocurrencies you'll know much about it, we have a lot of things that leads Bitcoin to fall, Bitcoin is nicely going down.

That's true, if you are trading cryptocurrencies you'll know much about it, we have a lot of things that leads Bitcoin to fall, Bitcoin is nicely going down.
That is exactly what everyone is experiencing , but I believe there will be a Time in the future that the price of bitcoins will rise back. Even up to hundred thousand dollars that was predicted.

That is exactly what everyone is experiencing , but I believe there will be a Time in the future that the price of bitcoins will rise back. Even up to hundred thousand dollars that was predicted.
You are right, Bitcoin will not be down forever,you need to understand this if you know how to analyze the cryptocurrency market you can take good advantage of that to earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back