What's new

In just three days the enthusiasm of Bitcoin seems to be over!

Lazy people will be looking for a lazy way to earn money, and most of the ended up getting scammed, if you are lazy you'll definitely not earn a dime online, online is only for the serious individuals.
That's true, if you are a lazy individual you'll only be wasting your time and money online because you will not get the good results you want, you have to be serious before you can earn.

That's true, if you are a lazy individual you'll only be wasting your time and money online because you will not get the good results you want, you have to be serious before you can earn.
That's true, earning money online is not for the lazy ones, if you are a lazy type I think that's not the best place for you, If you want to earn money you have to remove that mindset of getting rich quick.

That's true, earning money online is not for the lazy ones, if you are a lazy type I think that's not the best place for you, If you want to earn money you have to remove that mindset of getting rich quick.
If you are a lazy type just put it in mind that you are not ready to earn money online, if you are serious with what you are doing then you need to put away all the spirit of lazyness.

If you are a lazy type just put it in mind that you are not ready to earn money online, if you are serious with what you are doing then you need to put away all the spirit of lazyness.
I completely agree with you, if you are a lazy individual you don't deserve the best, just like the popular saying no food fa lazy man, only the serious individuals should be rewarded.

I completely agree with you, if you are a lazy individual you don't deserve the best, just like the popular saying no food fa lazy man, only the serious individuals should be rewarded.
That word laziness is a destructive word, if you are a lazy individual you are not going to make it, if you want to make it you are expected to take every single thing serious.

That word laziness is a destructive word, if you are a lazy individual you are not going to make it, if you want to make it you are expected to take every single thing serious.
I agree with you, laziness can hinder someone from succeeding, if you want to succeed you are expected to be serious, I think that's the only best way to overcome laziness.

I agree with you, laziness can hinder someone from succeeding, if you want to succeed you are expected to be serious, I think that's the only best way to overcome laziness.
If you are a lazy individual just put it in mind that you are ready to have success, if you want to succeed you need to set aside all those spirit of lazyness.

If you are a lazy individual just put it in mind that you are ready to have success, if you want to succeed you need to set aside all those spirit of lazyness.
The word laziness, is word that failures uses,if you want to succeed you don't have to be lazy, if you are serious and also if you do the needful you will have a good chance of succeeding.

The word laziness, is word that failures uses,if you want to succeed you don't have to be lazy, if you are serious and also if you do the needful you will have a good chance of succeeding.
That's absolutely true,if you know what you ar doing online you are not expected to be lazy, if you are lazy you won't have the best results that you've always wanted.

That's absolutely true,if you know what you ar doing online you are not expected to be lazy, if you are lazy you won't have the best results that you've always wanted.
That's just it, was if you are a lazy individual just put it on you mind that you are not ready to make your ends meet, if you want to make your ends meet you have to be serious.

That's just it, was if you are a lazy individual just put it on you mind that you are not ready to make your ends meet, if you want to make your ends meet you have to be serious.
That's true, being serious is not enough, you have to blend a lot of things in other to get the best results, working online is not that easy you have to be strong before you can earn from it.

That's true, being serious is not enough, you have to blend a lot of things in other to get the best results, working online is not that easy you have to be strong before you can earn from it.
I completely agree with you, if you want success you are not expected to depend on one thing, you need to have experience on a lot of things before you can succeed.

I completely agree with you, if you want success you are not expected to depend on one thing, you need to have experience on a lot of things before you can succeed.
It is still possible to have a specialized knowledge in a single thing and be at the top of the game in such niche.
I believe it is very possible to be extremely good at single skill.

It is still possible to have a specialized knowledge in a single thing and be at the top of the game in such niche.
That's absolutely true, if you have a good knowledge on something you can actually use it to earn money, that's why you are expected to chase after knowledge but not results.
That's absolutely true, if you have a good knowledge on something you can actually use it to earn money, that's why you are expected to chase after knowledge but not results.

I don't want to write a thred about the steep drop of about $ 5,000 in Bitcoin, which occurred only in the last five days, because this is now known to all.
But I would like to make a clarification. During the year 2020, where this crypto had an increase in value equal to 500%, beating all previous records, all the people I heard here on Bitcoin topics, seemed really excited to invest, even aiming to clear that, such crypto could reach as much as $ 300,000 within 2021 !!
But in just three days Bitcoin collapses by 20% and now all these people, seem to "cry!".
Now I say, although maybe it would have been better to think about it BEFORE, because it could not be ruled out that this could have happened!
But, forgive me, in short, in my opinion nothing is compromised!
This volatility is what makes cryptocurrencies so hard to predict. With that being said, I don't think it could really be over especially if you are a long-term investor. The value of Bitcoin could also rise again which would induce the enthusiasm of the crypto fraternity.

That's right, that's why I always like to say this, if you want to be successful need to take your time and gain good experience, if you don't have experience you'll definitely suffer.

That's right, that's why I always like to say this, if you want to be successful need to take your time and gain good experience, if you don't have experience you'll definitely suffer.
Bitcoin doesn't really have any good value at the moment, if you are a investor in Bitcoin you'll definitely understand was I mean by that, this not a right to invest on Bitcoin.

I truly agree, the truth is without the appropriate amount of knowledge it is definitely going to be difficult to make money in whatever you are doing and it takes time to acquire a skill.

I truly agree, the truth is without the appropriate amount of knowledge it is definitely going to be difficult to make money in whatever you are doing and it takes time to acquire a skill.
This is why it is very necessary for you to get yourself the needed skill in order to make good profit on anytime you want to invest.
I have always advocated for skill acquisition first.

If you don't have knowledge it means that you are not serious with what you are doing, and if you are not too careful you might lose a lot of money in the process.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back