What's new

Important of computer in education

Computer literacy is so important nowadays because everything we need can be solve by the computers. And also, by knowing how the complexity of it will make our life more easier. But, at first it is so complicated to learn and all things are like that but if we see how powerful it is we will amaze and continue to learn how it works.

Computer is very important in every field of life in schools ,colleges etc because it done work fastly and accurately first of all we use computer only for calculation but now a day's we use it for many purpose and it very helpful to us in our study and learning process.

Yep definitely it is, Computer Education is very much important in study and educations. Definitely it increases the learning level of students. It should part of education since childish classes. By this they can learn from Internet by videos etc in better way than learning offline. They can know how to use of Microsoft word etc.

PC can improve the understudy mastering and fundamental ability zone. PCs not just improve the learning cycle, it likewise builds maintenance of the understudies. Powerful and sufficient instructor learning is a fundamental component of the fruitful learning program.

The importance of computer in education can not be over emphasized,as we all know that we are in computer age. The use of computer in study makes everything easier and attract the interest of this generation to study.

Computer and it's technologies are spread through out all the world in studing or getting education computer is also important means that the basic knowledge of computer is helpfull in our studies e.g if we are doing bscs then earlier knowledge of computer will help us and if we find difficult y we can search on it
On my own knowledge is very important in an education because Computer can improve the student learning and basic skill area. Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program
Post automatically merged:

Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program

Computers are very important in the education system because to a large extent I think that everything that we are doing now is slowly moving to a more technological front and therefore it is important hat students are taught on these devices at any early age to become good a competent in them as well. They are also very interactive which can enhance the learning process and make it more customized as well as fun.
The importance of computer is termendous and play fantastic role in every institutions for the purpose of studies it it is too much trouble in the education departments and its solution possible only through computer.

There is much importance of computer studies as we know computer is the part and parcel of our life and our life is incomplete without the usage of computer. So, every one should have some basic knowledge and information about computer.

Computer can improve the student learning and basic skill area. Computers not only improve learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate learning is an integral element of the successful learning

Computer has very important role in all departments of education that may be physics, chemistry, sociology, social science, mathematics and many other departments. Because all science experiments are completing with the help of computers even job has 40 percent criteria of computers now at 16 or 17 scale.

Since invention of the computer to updating it's infrastructure and now in 5th or 6th Generation of computer, they changed the concept of life to concept of whole WORLD. So it is very necessary to everyone to know computer and it's basics to get advantages of Computer. So it should be part and parcel of study and education. So everybody can learn easily by the help of Computer.

it is important to learn computer education. the computer provides education through the internet. in this modern world, computer education plays an important role in human life. computer education also improves the skills of students. for a business, job computer education plays a role.

it is important to learn computer education. the computer provides education through the internet. in this modern world, computer education plays an important role in human life. computer education also improves the skills of students. for a business, job computer education plays a role.
thus computer education plays an important role in education.

The importance of computer knowledge in education can not be overemphasized. We live in a global village and in our ever-changing technology world, the knowledge of computer is key.

The knowledge of computer is highly essential in education, because we're in the computer age now, technology is advancing, without the knowledge of computer, things would be difficult
On my own knowledge is very important in an education because Computer can improve the student learning and basic skill area. Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program

Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program

Computer technology has had a deep impact on the education sector. Thanks to computers, imparting education has become easier and much more interesting than before. Owing to memory capacities of computers, large chunks of data can be stored in them. They enable quick processing of data with very less or no chances of errors in processing. Networked computers aid quick communication and enable web access. Storing documents on computers in the form of soft copies instead of hard ones, helps save paper.

Last edited:
The importance of computer is termendous and play fantastic role in every institutions for the purpose of studies it it is too much trouble in the education departments and its solution possible only through computer.
In terms of studying I think that it is also able to provide people with a lot more access to different sorts of courses and different styles of learning as well. Also, through the use of technology you are able to converse with people that maybe in other countries and this can be especially important when you are studying for a further degree, and you need to try and establish yourself within a field.

Computer is an electronic device capable of accepting data and processing it into meaningful information for use. Infact without computer the human race will be centuries behind, computer has made life easier and more flexible. It has brought about technological advancement. It has taking many third world countries to advanced and developing stages. Computer is the major tool for technological development and advancement.

It is Very very important and should be acquired earlier, as well as develop more in it. Everyone needs to have computer knowledge for everything they do, be you an artisan, a farmer, a writers and the likes. You need it to make work easier for you without running around looking for help when you can do it yourself.

With the way the world and everything are advancing and becoming computer based daily, it is important for individuals to also advance in their learning. Payments, communication, entertainment, lifestyles, education, games are all now processed and done online with the aid of computer technologies. Without this knowledge, a lot of people will find it difficult to flow along the tide.

This is probably one of the best topic threads I've seen. Yes computers are very important in the business world. Do you want to be a white collar worker or a blue collar worker? That's the question. Blue collar workers do physical labor while white collar may sit behind a desk. To be honest having computer skills is what I'm best at. I currently do not work but I plan to get involved in something later after I recover from a sickness. I plan to be white collar because it's much easier for me to use a computer. I do web development for leisure sometimes and it's fun for me. That is what I plan on making my career when I am better.

importance of computer is in very huge amount in education. it is very important for a students to get knowledge of computer along with their studies. In every system computer is helping people a lot people are doing all of things on computer. Students and their education system is also online now a days in pandemic so computer can help a student a lot more than other resources.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back