Important of computer in education

Klashlly

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
On my own knowledge is very important in an education because Computer can improve the student learning and basic skill area. Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program
Post automatically merged:

Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program

Last edited:
Computers are very important in the education system because to a large extent I think that everything that we are doing now is slowly moving to a more technological front and therefore it is important hat students are taught on these devices at any early age to become good a competent in them as well. They are also very interactive which can enhance the learning process and make it more customized as well as fun.

Computer can improve the student learning and basic skill area. Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program.

Computer education is very important these days because the world is now going digital, everyone now makes use of computers in their business organization, these days if you are not a computer graduate you are not taking for some jobs. It is important you add computer study to your educational certificates because it matters these days.

On my own knowledge is very important in an education because Computer can improve the student learning and basic skill area. Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program

Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program
Computer can improve the student learning and basic skill area. Computers not only improve the learning process, it also increases retention of the students. Effective and adequate teacher learning is an integral element of the successful learning program.

Computers are very important in the education system, not only can a student save his time, but he can also improve his skills and access the latest technology.

Computers are very important in the education system, not only can a student save his time, but he can also improve his skills and access the latest technology, and it is an excellent school in terms of learning. He can improve the placement of his learning and skills.

Last edited:
Computers plays significant role in education. As a result of computer we now have e-learning activities and lots. So many individual are now able to connect with courses online even without been there. Computers also makes the learning process easy, no more need to write long exhaustive word on chalk board.

Computers in education is quite integral at least as the days go by we continually feel the importance of computers in our lives, it helps research, easy access to information, group assignments, projects and so forth. In this covid-19 riddled period some schools are running operations thanks to computers.

Computers ease the stress of learning, if students will have their personal computer take it to the class room any time they have classes, to browse and make researches asap about what its been taught, it gonna make sense. Computer can any a student to browse his or her assignment fast, base on the internet connection attached to it.

Computers have become very important in today's digital age And the inclusion of it in education has further honed the skills of the students. Because of the interest and programming in it, the study has also become easier. You can take online classes sitting at home.Because Corona's disease is on the rise these days.The computer connected to the internet makes up for the lack of a teacher, I always resorted to the computer to refine the study

It is quite important for the students to learn computer use to get improve in learning also to be ready for the future world because we all know that in coming time use of computet would be quite common in education.because of computer student could learn the things soo easily than earlier for which students had to go to library and to checked the books for that.

Having computer knowledge in this modern world can not be overemphasized. If you don't want to be left behind you just also need to follow to trend as most of the time all what you will be doing with registration will be based on computer and majorly online so I think getting computer knowledge is very important.

In every aspect or discipline, computer appreciation is very important, in education, you would need a computer system for different assignments and projects to enable ease. The internet is regularly updated with great books for every field and you would not want to miss out in these opportunities, you also need the computer to acquire extra skills like digital marketing, web design, programming, etc

Computer is very important in education, because we are in computerized system everything has become digital, computer is very important in life because use it everyday in our business and also work, is very important to learn about it.

I learnt computer at a very tender age, and I have never regretted it. Although I have forgotten a lot of the things I learnt back then but I still got some little knowledge on my head until this moment. As a popular saying goes "no knowledge is wasted"

Computer is very important in education, because we are in computerized system everything has become digital, computer is very important in life because use it everyday in our business and also work, is very important to learn about it.

Computer is very important when it comes to education and many aspects of our lives, computers makes things easier so lecturers, for research purposes and compiling of result and many other things, computers make some assignments easier for the students and so many more. Computers makes education easier.

Computer technology is a very key component to have in the Atmosphere of education. As we will have today,the world is going digital and every pupil and students should be able to move with the train. Thus,it is important to have computer education

Computer technology is a very key component to have in the Atmosphere of education. As we will have today,the world is going digital and every pupil and students should be able to move with the train. Thus,it is important to have computer education

Computer works faster and accurately. It is also easier to use compare to manual. If fully introduce in all levels of education, it will have a very positive impacts on the students, education and even the society at large.

The more we live and the more humans exist the more the world becomes digital. It is very important to have lots of knowledge about computer because most things going on around the world especially businesses now based on using computer.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back