Impact of Satoshi Nakomoto appearance on bitcoin

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
New has it that the intelligence agencies like the FBI already use some algorithm to know the true of identity of the bitcoin pioneer, Satoshi Nakomoto. My question is what impact do think it will have on bitcoin and other Crypto currencies if the agencies decide to unveil him?.

New has it that the intelligence agencies like the FBI already use some algorithm to know the true of identity of the bitcoin pioneer, Satoshi Nakomoto. My question is what impact do think it will have on bitcoin and other Crypto currencies if the agencies decide to unveil him?.
Why do bitcoins have value? Bitcoins have value because they are useful as a form of money. In the case of Bitcoin, this can be measured by its growing base of users, merchants, and startups. As with all currency, bitcoin's value comes only and directly from people willing to accept them as payment

Talking about the impact of satoshis nakomoto on the Bitcoin cryptocurrency Advent, I would say that this guy has really turned the world into a whole new digital space. With the use of his invention, people are freely having power over their currency now.

We know all the hype that surrounds Intelligence Agencies especially the FBI and CIA, people have been made to believe many feables about them, they seem almost invincibles.

If Satoshi were to be unveiled the price of BTC will surge, people like mystery and Satoshis will bring that effect.

Unveiling the identity of the founder can have an immerse impact on bitcoin economic that is price of the bitcoin or people's view of assets,

We know all the hype that surrounds Intelligence Agencies especially the FBI and CIA, people have been made to believe many feables about them, they seem almost invincibles.

If Satoshi were to be unveiled the price of BTC will surge, people like mystery and Satoshis will bring that effect.
You are Damn though I was thinking that if he is unveil the price of bitcoin may crash because the government may decide to arrest him and sanction him just they did with ripple that was progressing.

Perhaps more of a positive effect, that would make the Bitcoin, Nakamoto and Cryptocurrency the talk of the town which i believe will result in a price rapid rise. Also it would be interesting to ask things about Cryptocurrency to the "man" who started it all.

I'm still looking forward to see those who are able to convert satoshi into bitcoin, it may be possible as it's part of mining bitcoin but the problem is that many fakes mining sites keep promising to give out free coins and they don't keep to their promise.

Well the appearance of satoshi Nakamura will surge the price of Bitcoin because most people can now attach a face to the founder of the Cryptocurrency. The current mystery surrounding the founder of the Cryptocurrency is not good for it as it gives some people the creep to invest in the coin.

Really? So the FBI as left there work of chasing criminals is satochi a criminal for them to be looking for him... actually if he's u identity is made know the price might fall because people might start judging by his appearance

Really? So the FBI as left there work of chasing criminals is satochi a criminal for them to be looking for him... actually if he's u identity is made know the price might fall because people might start judging by his appearance
They didn't abadon their jobs and it is part of their responsibilities to uncover such kind of people , their job is more of investigation and share of intelligent. We are discussing the impact of eventual unveil of Nakomoto.

It's a good one if they could reveal who is being all this cryptocurrency,because is going wide and spread all over the countries like a virus,but we don't know the real pioneer behind them,and we accepted it without questioning. So I guess it won't affect any of the cryptocurrency if they reveal him tho.

I have always wondered if the creator of Bitcoins is a real person or not. It's quite strange that no one knows who founded this digital cryptocurrency how he founded this digital cryptocurrency. It would have been interesting to know that and it might have some effect on Bitcoin price.

This is the man who invented the bitcoin this man change the world currency into digitalization and proff that like other currency bitcoin is also valuable.now a days when peoples use digital currency
When the bitcoin is use satoshi name is always keep in mind

That is a very important figure in the crypto currencies development we can't but mention his name when we are talking about bitcoin as he was the architect behind all that we are celebrating called crypto currencies and the bitcoin which is the giant start in the sky of crypto.

To me, Satoshi Nakamoto seems unreal, Bitcoin is just made unanimous. It is a way to make people know that someone is behind the creation of BTC. I have this view that BTC is created by group of people that came together to create this wonderful crypto BTC.

I only hear that Nakamoto satoshi built BTC and his main purpose is to see Bitcoin take over modern way of transactions and become sort after way of transactions online and offline.

You can never come to see his video, family (immediate) and extended family, location etc, in the internet. BTC us offered to an anonymous owner, which his profile is nowhere to be found.

Appearance of Nakamoto will instill confidence in the Bitcoin market. This will also circulate the bitcoins that Mr. Nakamoro stored for himself, which is now considered lost.

I don't think that the resurgence of satoshi Nakamura will probably increase the price of Bitcoin that much as people do not mostly have too much acceptance for bitcoin that much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back