What's new

Impact of Satoshi Nakomoto appearance on bitcoin

Considering the remarkable achievement and growth by Bitcoin even if satoshi nakamoto is unveil now I don't think it will have any negative effects but different government would want to engage him especially United States.

Hard to tell honestly. But I think it won't matter, I think bitcoin has transcended beyond just one man, it is now a global currency. It probably might affect things who knows.

New has it that the intelligence agencies like the FBI already use some algorithm to know the true of identity of the bitcoin pioneer, Satoshi Nakomoto. My question is what impact do think it will have on bitcoin and other Crypto currencies if the agencies decide to unveil him?.
Although I doubt that the FBI or any other agency for that matter knows who Satochi really is, his identity cannot have much impact on Bitcoin at this point unless he has shit loads of the coin in custody and can be pressured into market price manipulation.

A lot of questions will be raised about the number of bitcoins that are present in his wallet and a lot of people would really want to hear from him.

It is very possible. The relevant security agency already know him in person but are making the information highly classified before the public.

New has it that the intelligence agencies like the FBI already use some algorithm to know the true of identity of the bitcoin pioneer, Satoshi Nakomoto. My question is what impact do think it will have on bitcoin and other Crypto currencies if the agencies decide to unveil him?.
Bitcoin is a well know crypto coin.. all the hype around intelligence gathering to known bitcoin pioneer. Might even increase the value of the coin and more new investors.

Bitcoin is a well know crypto coin.. all the hype around intelligence gathering to known bitcoin pioneer. Might even increase the value of the coin and more new investors.
You may be right, I know if he eventually revealed himself the market will definitely react to it and I believe it will be more of positivity with improvement.

The impact of Satoshi cannot be underemphasized. The invention has brought a whole new dimension on crypto currency because because it gives people power over their currency!

The impact of Satoshi cannot be underemphasized. The invention has brought a whole new dimension on crypto currency because because it gives people power over their currency!
I believe the cryptocurrency enthusiasts will to continue to appreciate Nakomoto Satoshi for Inventing bitcoin which has propelled the launch of other coins there by building an ever growing cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Satoshi would not go to lenghts to create a coin whose transactions can not be traced and end up leaving himself vulnerable to attacks. I think this is an impossible feat.

I think the FBI is trying to get this guy so that they can ask him questions and how is able to go about the level of anonymity and the coding knowledge he has.

His unveiling will not remove the anonymity of Bitcoin since it was designed to be unregulated and untraceable. Still, it can probably result in the hike in price of the coin as many people will want to know who the mas was.

Bitcoin is very important because people make money from it than other cryptocurrency, and bitcoin price is increasing everyday and the investors are making good money it.

I don't think that if the creator of the Bitcoin will be unveiled will have any influence on Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency has become very strong, successful. This type of info cannot remove the Bitcoin from the top, where has been for so many years, even if there has been sometimes ups and downs.

If Nakamoto becomes public, he will become one of the richest men on earth because he holds a lot of bitcoins. Appearance of Nakamoto will build confidence in the market, thus increasing the value of crypt currencies.

He is already a legend ,and if he is unveiled he would have impact on the price of cryptocurrency and make more people put interest in the coin ,as people would see that there are more interested in the market

Perhaps more of a positive effect, that would make the Bitcoin, Nakamoto and Cryptocurrency the talk of the town which i believe will result in a price rapid rise. Also it would be interesting to ask things about Cryptocurrency to the "man" who started it all.

He is already a legend ,and if he is unveiled he would have impact on the price of cryptocurrency and make more people put interest in the coin ,as people would see that there are more interested in the market
According to research it is believed that satoshi nakamoto who is the richest man in the world because him must have had thousands of bitcoins in his crypto wallet, but the point is we don't know if a man is still alive or not.

I think his anonymity is what is making the cryptocurrency space that's booming. Revealing his identity would trump the vision about a decentralized ecosystem. It would then seem that the cryptocurrency space now has a leader that his activities would begin to affect the prices as well.

To my own perspective, Nakamoto is important to the bitcoin ecosystem beyond his status as a founder. He is a philosophical figurehead of sorts and frequently invoked among cryptocurrency proponents debating the future of bitcoin's development

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back