What's new

Impact of Satoshi Nakomoto appearance on bitcoin

Unveiling the identity of the founder can have an immerse impact on bitcoin economic that is price of the bitcoin or people's view of assets,
Well I don't think there will be much impact, its just for traders and investors to know that's all, as long he doesn't have the bitcoin in his account.

You can never come to see his video, family (immediate) and extended family, location etc, in the internet. BTC us offered to an anonymous owner, which his profile is nowhere to be found.

Seriously, it's one of the reasons why most people love cryptocurrency transactions because it offered a high level of privacy to their users to hide them from persecution.

Satoshi nakamoto is the inventor of the cryptocurrency. The brain behind the idea of the cryptocurrency creation is beyond human imagination. He was able to proffer a lasting solution to the power of autonomy exercised by the government.

Seriously, it's one of the reasons why most people love cryptocurrency transactions because it offered a high level of privacy to their users to hide them from persecution.
Yes, since Cryptocurrency transactions are done anonymously, it is an avenue to keep the money in a decentralized form and keep it secured.

Definitely satoshi nakamoto came about in the manufacture of cryptocurrencies and the main purpose was to improve the means of transaction.

New has it that the intelligence agencies like the FBI already use some algorithm to know the true of identity of the bitcoin pioneer, Satoshi Nakomoto. My question is what impact do think it will have on bitcoin and other Crypto currencies if the agencies decide to unveil him?.
The guy in question is not a criminal, he is an inventor just like any other guy on the street. he has not done anything bad in my own perspective so I don't know the reason why all this noise about him.

Definitely satoshi nakamoto came about in the manufacture of cryptocurrencies and the main purpose was to improve the means of transaction.
He developed BTC to make transaction faster, secure, and anonymous without third parties authorization. That's why it is hard for the government to change that original objective of Cryptocurrency.

Acceptance of bitcoin by him tends to bring increments on the price of bitcoin as he added to the users of bitcoin. Bitcoin tends to increase in price when it's being accepted more by people.

I don't think the appearance or unvealing of Satoshi Nakamoto will have any impact on the price of Bitcoin at this point. So far Bitcoin and the crypto currency exchange Business have been doing fine without his appearance

It will have no impact whatsoever on the cryptocurrencies market or the Bitcoin itself of the fbi decides it wants to reveal his true Identity. These can't have any plication now

The guy in question is not a criminal, he is an inventor just like any other guy on the street. he has not done anything bad in my own perspective so I don't know the reason why all this noise about him.
Yeah no doubt no one is saying he has done anything bad or so but it is fundamental that government of any country will be interested to see him in person at least to have a chat with him.

Whoever Satoshi is and his appearance any time that would not make a difference. I wonder why many users of crypto coin are so fond of spreading rumors and silly speculations. There are posts that the government is scared of the Bitcoin and now the creator of Bitcoin will be a big deal. I find it nonsense.

I don't even think they will be successful with the quest. Nakamoto may end up being a demonyme for some group of people that unveil crypto and not real name

I really don't think Satoshi nakamotos unvealing will have any impact on the crypto currency exchange Business. So far even without his unvealing, the crypto currency exchange Business is doing fine.

New has it that the intelligence agencies like the FBI already use some algorithm to know the true of identity of the bitcoin pioneer, Satoshi Nakomoto. My question is what impact do think it will have on bitcoin and other Crypto currencies if the agencies decide to unveil him?.
The world has been searching for the founder of bitcoin and the pioneering crypto currency for so long because they believe the name is just a myth , but his appearance will help crypto surge more higher.

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person, he is the richest bitcoin holder because when he created Bitcoin, he kept 1 million bitcoins for himself. The current price will make his a millionaire.

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person, he is the richest bitcoin holder because when he created Bitcoin, he kept 1 million bitcoins for himself. The current price will make his a millionaire.
Honestly, he must have forecast the growth of bitcoin which made him shield himself from been traced or track down. Bitcoin is no doubt growing. I don't think any body holds 1 billion bitcoin now.

So far this claims has not been verified
but the fact remains that his identification can bring politics into cryptocurrency especially if he is from a low tier country.

It will have no impact whatsoever on the Bitcoin itself because what the Bitcoin is right now is actually beyond the person behind it now. So, it has no impact on the Bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back