What's new

Impact of Satoshi Nakomoto appearance on bitcoin

So far this claims has not been verified
but the fact remains that his identification can bring politics into cryptocurrency especially if he is from a low tier country.
Some said he is from Germany or so , I can't remember , the best is for him to remain anonymous till the right time so that more controversies won't trail cryptocurrencies.

Some said he is from Germany or so , I can't remember , the best is for him to remain anonymous till the right time so that more controversies won't trail cryptocurrencies.
He is wise and won't want to risk everything by coming open to the public because he will be serious affected by the result of his personality being identified.

It is very possible he is moving freely and people may not know because there is no any identity nor traces of him available to any body or government.

Well I don't think there will be much impact, its just for traders and investors to know that's all, as long he doesn't have the bitcoin in his account.
Did you actually thinks the founder of bitcoin will not have any bitcoin in his acvount? I doubt that, its like saying a pastor does not have a bible in his house which is impossible.

This will make bitcoin more popular and the price will also rise. Because the news will spread and people will share the news making bitcoin to be more popular and rise in price and there will be scarcity of the coin

Since Satoshi nakamoto is said to have created BTC I'll believe in some capacity that he made BTC, but we all know it's main developers are simply staying anonymous to protect their identity.

Since Satoshi nakamoto is said to have created BTC I'll believe in some capacity that he made BTC, but we all know it's main developers are simply staying anonymous to protect their identity.
Probably that is why the use case of bitcoin is not improving when compared to ethereum because the developers are very visible . I hope Nakomoto reveal himself.

Probably that is why the use case of bitcoin is not improving when compared to ethereum because the developers are very visible . I hope Nakomoto reveal himself.
Yeah, it is simply stable, ETH use cases is greater in number than BTC type. If you're looking for the real Satoshi Nakamoto then you aren't ready to see it. Cos that man never lived.

New has it that the intelligence agencies like the FBI already use some algorithm to know the true of identity of the bitcoin pioneer, Satoshi Nakomoto. My question is what impact do think it will have on bitcoin and other Crypto currencies if the agencies decide to unveil him?.
I am grateful for Satoshi nakamoto because of creating Bitcoin. It has made me realize that I can become rich by cryptocurrency trading and investment.

I am grateful for Satoshi nakamoto because of creating Bitcoin. It has made me realize that I can become rich by cryptocurrency trading and investment.
Yeah the introduction of cryptocurrencies is more of like financial libration and freedom all thanks to Satoshi Nakamotoakamoto though i wish to see him in person.

I do not think that Satoshi Nakomoto will ever appear. No one knows who he is. If he ever appears, then he might be able to influence the price of bitcoin by making statements just like Elon Musk does.

I don't thing it will have any negative effect on the crypto currency because it is already accepted in many places and has it is not regulated by anyone

I believe that it is going to take the whole world into a frenzy and then a lot of people will like to interview him about a lot of things concerning Bitcoin.

I think it's only of a positive effect. They only assisted in letting us know the very person that began the cryto movement and we are supposed to appreciate him.

Well if he's indeed real then his appearance would have an influence on bitcoin and crypto as a whole but many are still skeptical of his existence and those claims are making some good points

New has it that the intelligence agencies like the FBI already use some algorithm to know the true of identity of the bitcoin pioneer, Satoshi Nakomoto. My question is what impact do think it will have on bitcoin and other Crypto currencies if the agencies decide to unveil him?.
Maybe they're just trying to find out the real details about the man that created cryptocurrency .but they should not try to arrest him because the man has done a great job by establishing cryptocurrency to the world

Honestly, this might have a negative impact of the crytocurrency market as the secret of bitcoin will be unveiled too resulting in loss

I really don't see much of an impact, but then again one can't be really sure as there are so many unpredictable results. It could make some government less scared about crypto, then again most would not care, and the use of Bitcoin would go as normal

Honestly, this might have a negative impact of the crytocurrency market as the secret of bitcoin will be unveiled too resulting in loss
You have a point because government will definitely wants to have him in their custody for different examinations and possibility of centralizing cryptocurrencies.

I don't think unveiling him would make any bad effect on the current price of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone Bitcoin by the market movement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back