What's new

Impact of Government policy on business

A business is definitely going to be impacted in ways like getting a valuable feedstock if they are inconsistent and regular change of government policies.

It's the primary duty of the government to make policies that will provide enabling environment for businesses to strive. When government make policies that does not favour the small business owners, then, the nation is heading towards economic deterioration. Policies affect the business a lot.

Some government policies aren't pivotal when it comes to business success. Their are some businesses where government charge more tax than others.

The way cryptocurrency is going it is very likely that almost all
companies or in reputable institutions we like to have their
own coin just as we have seen some football clubs already
having their own cryptocurrency tokens or coin.

Of course government policies are supposed to favour businesses and so far so good, here in my country they're doing okay.
One thing I sure know is that any government would be favorable to it's indigenous entrepreneurs

The tax placed on business in my country is outrageous. You find it hard to balance the equation of paying up the tax and having your profit. It's that bad!

The impact of government policies on any business can be very divastating if the policy is a negative one. If it is something positive tonthe growth of the business, it can really be of an advantage

Most times when this policy good a lot of people will rather engage in more business and this can improve the economy of a country but when they are bringing in rules that is difficult for people to follow it can lead to people not interested in starting up a business.

Governments create the rules and frameworks in which businesses are able to compete against each other. For example, if the government spends more on a particular sector, this will increase the income of businesses that supply inputs in that sector.

Before going online, I once had a business within the university campus to help students with printing of their documents. The business was growing but at some point the University management asked us to vacate the area(order from the Government), the area was to be cleared and used to start an Airport construction. I had no choice than to leave the University campus because we were not provided with an alternative.
Some businesses are always affected by heavy taxing from the Government too which may kill the business.

Government policy has a great impact on businesses. A government policy can take some people out of business. Government policy can make it hard to conduct a business at a particular place.

Government policies can easily affect the growth of any business. Some decisions do not favor private owners especially when there is a change in the price of commodities due to inflation. In the Nigerian east, we saw how the economy of the region was when they announced sit-at-home orders.

We all know that business can be affected in so many ways and directions. One of the major things that always change the trend of business is Government policy. Most of the time Government policy don't usually favour business owner but few might be lucky to change the fortune of their life.

What is your experience about the policy set up by Government?
Government policies are not bad, but most times they are just so unbearable and do not seem to favour some businesses.
As for me, i have not experienced a very severe government policy on my business, i pay tax and i think its normal.

Government in my country made a policy of banning importation of rice. This policy put a lot of people in debt especially those who are importing rice with loan.

Government policies over here in my country has not helped to develop business especially small scale business. They are still expected to pay taxes despite the little revenue they make.

We all know that business can be affected in so many ways and directions. One of the major things that always change the trend of business is Government policy. Most of the time Government policy don't usually favour business owner but few might be lucky to change the fortune of their life.

What is your experience about the policy set up by Government?
I think the only government policy which does not favour my business is payment of tax, because i consider the amount I pay too much. I think the percentage of tax small businesses pay should be reviewed.

Government policies ought to have been flexible in order to give investors a base to operate safely and efficiently but at times the policies looks as if it's intentionally driving investors away.

The tax placed on business in my country is outrageous. You find it hard to balance the equation of paying up the tax and having your profit. It's that bad!
It is not bad if the government imposes tax on businesses, but the government should regulate the amount paid as tax depending on the business. Some government policies are really unfavorable for businesses.

Government policies have a wide range of effects on business, both favorable and negative. When a country devalues its currency, for example, it hurts importers since it reduces their profit while benefiting exporters. There are numerous other government policies that have an impact on company transactions.

Government policy affects businesses positively and negatively. Recently, our government increased exercise duty which raised the price of commodity and not just the businesses even the the public had to suffer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back