What's new

Impact of Government policy on business

I have never seen it as bad as in 2020. I know in the US things were bad in 2008 for small businesses, but I have seen hundreds close up for good within an hour of where I live. It was terrible!
I think this happened in several countries and not just the United States. The government needs to reconsider some of its economic policies in order to protect smaller businesses and also salvage the ones on the brink of folding.

I think this happened in several countries and not just the United States. The government needs to reconsider some of its economic policies in order to protect smaller businesses and also salvage the ones on the brink of folding.
I am sure it has. It seems to be an issue for any country that closed down. I heard the same thing happened in the UK, Canada, Australia, etc.

Anyway a lot of people who are operating business like POS and selling of airtime are not really affected. I believe such business are not mostly affected by government policy.
A time may come in which they may be affected. There may be an adjustment in the banking institution and the government will put a law some suspending such services and you will see so many of them close up.

A time may come in which they may be affected. There may be an adjustment in the banking institution and the government will put a law some suspending such services and you will see so many of them close up.
And at what point will this happen ? because if this is what is likely to happen it will be as a result of the fact that the government is not able to generate revenue from other laws they are imposed on companies and some business organisation. I Don't know when this would ever be

The government's failure to handle inflation is causing much problem to people in here. This is why the bad effects of inflation has destroyed many businesses.

And at what point will this happen ? because if this is what is likely to happen it will be as a result of the fact that the government is not able to generate revenue from other laws they are imposed on companies and some business organisation. I Don't know when this would ever be
It may not be now but things are changing everyday and you should know this. there are people that have been operating some businesses in the past and after some certain laws or improvement in technology they closed up.

according to my own point of view I see nothing bad with the policy set up by the government but still sometimes they need to give a thought to the wishes of the individual this is because we have a different ideas about their own thoughts

The real issue is the bad policies made by the government that has been causing much problems for the people. Bad policies make inflation worst and destroys economy.

It may not be now but things are changing everyday and you should know this. there are people that have been operating some businesses in the past and after some certain laws or improvement in technology they closed up.
Yea I know this is true. Because probably they have analysed to see that they are not likely going to make anything if they have to follow the rules that is sets up by the government . Well instead of the government to be looking for opportunity to improve the economy , they are looking for ways to make things unbearable for citizen.

Yea I know this is true. Because probably they have analysed to see that they are not likely going to make anything if they have to follow the rules that is sets up by the government . Well instead of the government to be looking for opportunity to improve the economy , they are looking for ways to make things unbearable for citizen.
the responsibility of the government should be to make things easier and look for different ways of creating employment for the citizens. this should be the top priority of any government in any country.

the responsibility of the government should be to make things easier and look for different ways of creating employment for the citizens. this should be the top priority of any government in any country.
But this is not what is happening over here , the government here believe that as long as their family is comfortable and get the best of what life can offer , whatever happened to ordinary citizens is none of their business.

But this is not what is happening over here , the government here believe that as long as their family is comfortable and get the best of what life can offer , whatever happened to ordinary citizens is none of their business.
this is why it is important for everyone to partake in the electoral process and try as much as possible to elect good people. By so doing we can have those who are ready to work.

this is why it is important for everyone to partake in the electoral process and try as much as possible to elect good people. By so doing we can have those who are ready to work.
It is also advisable to vote for candidates who have good and viable plans for the economy. If there are good economic policies in place, there will be progress in the society.

Businesses are usually a clear reflection of government policies and if there's going to be a change then you definitely need to know that there are some businesses that are going to go down with it.

It is also advisable to vote for candidates who have good and viable plans for the economy. If there are good economic policies in place, there will be progress in the society.
It is important and necessary to vote for people who have good economic track record. The problem of almost every country is economy and if the economy can start working then every area or sector will begin to work.

Recently, the fuel prices were increased by the government and this have had a really major impact on many businesses. A raise in taxation could also have an impact on many business activities as well.

We are good if they government policy is stable and favourable to us imagine a country that government policy is not favouring the masses at end it bring pains and retardation to our economy and society
The policies that the government usually brings out have a huge factor on the economy of the counntry in general because once a policy favours access to some credit facility that investors can benefit,then there will be increase in economic activity.

The policies that the government usually brings out have a huge factor on the economy of the counntry in general because once a policy favours access to some credit facility that investors can benefit,then there will be increase in economic activity.
It is up to the government to formulate policies that will stimulate the growth of the economy. One of such would be the reduction in the interest rates by financial institutions in the country.

It is up to the government to formulate policies that will stimulate the growth of the economy. One of such would be the reduction in the interest rates by financial institutions in the country.
That would go a long way to coushon the effect of high interest from commercial banks,and another thing is to provide infrastructure like steady power supply,as this will reduce the cost of their operations.

I guess that the policies made by the United States could have a global impact. For example, the sanctions of the United States definitely had an effect on Russia.

The point is that a lot of people are just tired of this promise and fail government. Before Buhari came into power, he made a lot of promises which he was not able to deliver even up till now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back