What's new

Impact of Government policy on business

We all know that business can be affected in so many ways and directions. One of the major things that always change the trend of business is Government policy. Most of the time Government policy don't usually favour business owner but few might be lucky to change the fortune of their life.

What is your experience about the policy set up by Government?
Government policies can either affects or promotes your business it depends on the the way the policy affect your business. Some policies are not in favour of business owner, they only endure it which in turn affects the health of their business.

We all know that business can be affected in so many ways and directions. One of the major things that always change the trend of business is Government policy. Most of the time Government policy don't usually favour business owner but few might be lucky to change the fortune of their life.

The government policy of my country Nigeria these days as hard very devastating negative effect on the business environment right now as this government as hard stance on the issue of taxation and local content production.

Government policies affect a lot of businesses either positively or negatively that is why the government needs to be critical of some of the policies they put in place sadly a lot of governments are aloof to some of the plights that businesses or entrepreneurs face.

One of the core metrics of business is consistency and with frequent change of government policies they struggle to keep up with that and that is not a food thing.

I Actually Operate an online business, but the policies in my country have a little bit of negative effect on large and medium scale businesses.

I remember vividly when the government increased tax for businesses recently and shortly after there was a lot of retrenchment and slashing of salaries in the workplace, this shows how just the government affects the people

I think any Poli setup by the government is just to better the economic development of the country. However, some government use their policies to crackdown on some business which is not good enough

Some government all over the world have been a helping hand to a lot of small businesses but there are so many in my country that are killers of small business.

As for me I never see the impact of government policy on any business because they only care about there self's and pocket alone and also care about there family alone but never care about any businessman because they don't care about any business
The uncaring and selfish interest is also part of the impact on businesses, because the laundering they are acquiring is affecting the economy.

Some government all over the world have been a helping hand to a lot of small businesses but there are so many in my country that are killers of small business.
yes in our country also government is trying to support the middle and lower category businesses. And I feel that they need the most trust in this pandemic situation. If they will grow to earlier position then the economy will grow too.

The impact of government policies on businesses cannot be overemphasize in the sense that government policies can either create a favourable atmosphere for business to thrive or create a very hostile environment against the business.

Seriously, there are so many government policies that are killing a lot of businesses in my country today which makes me wonder why they are making life hard for new businesses.

With frequent change of government can also come with frequent change of government policies which might affect the structure of how a business was initially formed and is not a good thing.

A government policy is a rule or principle that hopefully better guides decisions, resulting in positive outcomes that enhance the community or unit. Government policies contain the reasons things are to be done in a certain way and why. ... Policies are not laws, but they can lead to laws.

Governments are supposed to be very helpful to new businesses because they need all the help they can get being an infant business. In fact, they should map out loans for such businesses.

Government policies affect so many businesses both startups and established businesses and that is the reason why government must provide the enabling environment for businesses to thrive.

Government policies are nothing to reckon about. These policies are supposed to favor all but nowadays its for particular of ppl.
Even the taxes just goes high of a sudden

A point in question of how the impact of government policies can affect ones business is the resent banning going on by various governments in the operators of cryptocurrencies websites in their countries

Any country that the government does not have friendly business policies you will definitely discover that businesses will never grow in that country.

The impact of government policies over business cannot be overemphasised. Government policies can mar or boost businesses. Government determine the interest rate, tax, VAT, access to grants or loans, access to Forex etc. All this are extraneous and a determinant to the status of a business.

Any business can succeed only when the governments have favorable policy. If the government introduces tough policy, it will not only deter people to establish new business but also make existing business hard to survive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back