Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
If you had $100k USD to invest in BTC hardware mining, how would you do it? I'm interested in hearing thoughts on location, hosting, splitting investment across different miners e.g S19s, M30S+. Buying hashpower instead of hardware, etc.

My knowledge around the btc mining hardware is very shallow. The only way I mined cryptocurrency is via the crypto tab. I have not invested on btc mining hardware.

It is very good if you could invest such an amount in mining I'm very sure that you will earn something reasonable.

I would buy FUN Tokens on freebitco.in and lock them to earn interest, then buy more with the total return to compound my earnings and run the free CryptoTab browser for the mining.

With limited knowledge about mining, I would rather buy hashpower and earn money passively this way. It will take time to recoup my money, but it's better than attempting something that may fail woefully.

With limited knowledge about mining, I would rather buy hashpower and earn money passively this way. It will take time to recoup my money, but it's better than attempting something that may fail woefully.
I am surprised that half of mining sites works with point means if you invest 100 $ in hash power you have 60 $ available to cash out means in another term a HYIP system pretending mining and hash power. Mining means buy hardware equipement and do installation.

I am surprised that half of mining sites works with point means if you invest 100 $ in hash power you have 60 $ available to cash out means in another term a HYIP system pretending mining and hash power. Mining means buy hardware equipement and do installation.
I've never really given it much thought or research, but if that's the way it works, I would rather not have anything to do with it.

There are better ways to make money from cryptocurrency one can choose too.

That’s the exact way I thought of it too. Basically a HYIP where you only have a small percentage chance of actually getting paid.

I have been mining with my browser and been paid on an average of twice a month for a year. No it's not a lot, but plenty for the amount of effort I make.

Can we make something challanging?
I will set a goal to withdraw $100, I mean I won't withdraw small amount. Where I would be investing it if I need to invest in mining?
I would invest in Mining company, or maybe Bitcoin bond.

I would have gone for hardware because even if I get tired of mining because of the difficulty increased, I can sell the hardware. But I would go for cloud mining because electricity here in my area is bad.

If you had $100k USD to invest in BTC hardware mining, how would you do it? I'm interested in hearing thoughts on location, hosting, splitting investment across different miners e.g S19s, M30S+. Buying hashpower instead of hardware, etc.
I would rather invest such amount in buying some OG coin. That should fetch you more in a long term than mining.

I would rather invest such amount in buying some OG coin. That should fetch you more in a long term than mining.
Could you tell more us please about OG Coin? Does it a coin for a game or mining site or app or anything similar to this?

Instead of investing in mining hardware, I would prefer to invest in crypto assets. Mining needs Maintainance, when you invest you can go back to sleep.

Instead of investing in mining hardware, I would prefer to invest in crypto assets. Mining needs Maintainance, when you invest you can go back to sleep.
That's point on! it is better to invest in crypto assets than to invest such a small amount in cryptocurrency mining. It will be a total waste of time.

That's point on! it is better to invest in crypto assets than to invest such a small amount in cryptocurrency mining. It will be a total waste of time.
I wouldn't say waste of time because if mining was not profitable why on earn big businesses invest in mining? In my opinion, mining is basically for big investors.

I wouldn't say waste of time because if mining was not profitable why on earn big businesses invest in mining? In my opinion, mining is basically for big investors.
Mining is good if own power plants are set up for mining as nowadays various states do not give rebate on energy for mining.

Totally agree, mining over time needs more and more investment to give you good profit margins, it is not something for small investors to tell the truth.

Totally agree, mining over time needs more and more investment to give you good profit margins, it is not something for small investors to tell the truth.
It needs more investment and it may be sometimes tiring. Some people may not have enough money to invest

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back