What's new

If I buy $20 worth today, how much do you think that'd be worth in the coming months?

How much you invest doesn't matter what matters is the movement of the market.
you may turn out to loss the whole money if the market is coming down.
you can only gain much when the market is going up

I know $20 is miniscule, but I am curious to see how much this $20 can in return get me. Especially since bitcoin is crazy high right now, and I suspect it's going to get up there even more in the coming weeks and months.
I think that if the same thing had to be said with dogecoin last year then we would see a massive profit that cannot be compared to any other cryptocurrency coin in the market. It is all about taking a risk and hoping that it pays off.

If you can save it for many months, surely it will improve drastically high and earning you a reasonable amount of money to be re-invested more bigger investment.

If you can save it for many months, surely it will improve drastically high and earning you a reasonable amount of money to be re-invested more bigger investment.
Wow ,but to me bitcoins is not likely to increase so much like other cryptocurrency like solana, bitcoins may likely to increase tremendously when its total supply has been fully mine.

Buying cryptocurrency is actually extremely lucrative particularly the bitcoin electronic coin among various other cryptocurrencies. Spending that quantity will certainly certainly produce revenues in months.

I think there's your answer. The $20 that you bought might no longer be worth much because the currency seems to be more stable now than before so entering the market should be with a long term mindset

It can give you as much as 100% of your investment it you are patient enough. Experts have suggested that Bitcoin would get up to $100,000 before December so you would get a lot more.

That amount will bring reasonable reward of money if BTC increase immensely to a higher level. At least going from $45,000 to $200,000 before such funds can even reach $120.

That amount will bring reasonable reward of money if BTC increase immensely to a higher level. At least going from $45,000 to $200,000 before such funds can even reach $120.
All these things will definitely depends on how the movement of bitcoins will be, is possible for bitcoins to reach 200,000 dollars before the end of next year and this my definitely come into actualization.

All these things will definitely depends on how the movement of bitcoins will be, is possible for bitcoins to reach 200,000 dollars before the end of next year and this my definitely come into actualization.
If more and more investors come in, and more countries adopting it as legal tender, then their is every possibility that the coin will reach such height.

If actually you buy it in such amount you will plan to sell it higher in order to make profit from the business, because you cannot try to sell it below.

If more and more investors come in, and more countries adopting it as legal tender, then their is every possibility that the coin will reach such height.
Bitcoins may not be able to reach 100,000 Dollars as predicted by the lot of a expert this year because of the serious bearish movement that happens few months ago, do you really think this can still be possible.

The market has been unpredictable in the past weeks and months and there is really no guarantee that you can make out of it even if you invest $20 so I advise that you wait till the market consolidates.

Bitcoins may not be able to reach 100,000 Dollars as predicted by the lot of a expert this year because of the serious bearish movement that happens few months ago, do you really think this can still be possible.
I don't think so too, when you look at the way this are going around the coin lately you'll come to know the coin is simply fluctuating up and down, it's improvement isn't steady.

I don't think so too, when you look at the way this are going around the coin lately you'll come to know the coin is simply fluctuating up and down, it's improvement isn't steady.
But that is how cryptocurrency should be, naturally you should not expect cryptocurrency to be having a constant uptrend all the time .there will be a time of instability ,going up and coming down and so many other things.

You and I know by now that if you had actually invested this amount of dollars in the Bitcoin as at that time you did just before the crash, you would already have lost it all in the dip shortly after that occured

But that is how cryptocurrency should be, naturally you should not expect cryptocurrency to be having a constant uptrend all the time .there will be a time of instability ,going up and coming down and so many other things.
Yes, I understand the coin can't keep the peace of skyrocketing all the time. It will still go bearish. The bearish makes some people to have better chances to gain on the future, by buying plenty during the bear market.

This is generally not how the market works. It is possible that you might invest it and it might even be lower. Having sufficient knowledge on when to enter and exit a trade is a very good skill.

It all depends on the rise and fall of value in bitcoin, lately, bitcoin seems to be on the rise, so maybe it will be worth a lot more in a couple of months, hard to tell honestly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back