What's new

If I buy $20 worth today, how much do you think that'd be worth in the coming months?

If $20 is what you want to invest then I will advise you to consider other cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. there are cryptocurrencies that has the ability to give you times 100 of your investment within a short period of time.

If $20 is what you want to invest then I will advise you to consider other cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. there are cryptocurrencies that has the ability to give you times 100 of your investment within a short period of time.
Yeah, $20 is too small for bitcoin Investment at the moment because the coin is grown but Investing in MBL, WINK, KCS, BNB, 1 inch token will be a good idea

I agree that the Bitcoin price has been rising if not steadily but continually. But if you will invest big money on Bitcoin you need to bide time and not be in a hurry otherwise when the time comes that you need cash then you will probably sell your coins at a lower price than when you bought it. My take on Bitcoin is to buy now and let it stay with you for at least 6 months.

Yes, BTC is actually too expensive for someone that wants to invest with a little amount not money. Going for cheaper coins would bring in far greater yield than BTC. A typical example is Dogecoin.

If you invest $20 in Bitcoin right now, it would be quite difficult to ascertain the amount that it would amount to in the next month but I can guarantee you that it will definitely get to $30 in 6 months at Bitcoins current performance.

Investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable especially the bitcoin digital coin amongst other cryptocurrencies. Investing that amount will surely yield profits in months.
Though the poster is not being specific about what he/she is buying but I guess it could be cryptocurrency. If my guess is actually correct, I'll advice you don't trade cryptocurrency that way. There is not specific amount you can predict to make from trading.

The probability of seeing a rise in the value of your digital asset is high but you must employ the services of a financial expert or investment strategist to guide you on what to invest on or acquire the knowledge yourself. You have to make a decision of how long you want to hodl that asset and at what price you will sell.

Though the poster is not being specific about what he/she is buying but I guess it could be cryptocurrency. If my guess is actually correct, I'll advice you don't trade cryptocurrency that way. There is not specific amount you can predict to make from trading.
Actually is not by just buying and investing in cryptocurrency,is by being knowledgeable about what you're investing in, the poster should seek advice first from a professional.

Yes, your $20 worth of any of the cryptocurrency you may buy today can really get you some very good returns if you keep I in a very good cryptocurrency like the bitcoin that has been making good waves for sometimes now
The $20 worth you bought depend on the type of crypto currency you used it in buying, I can't guarantee much rise or gain in bitcoin but I am quite sure about litecoin, if you bought $20 worth of litecoin , by next month , I believe you should have like $25 -$30.

try this tool, it calculates everything based on user input (you choose your settings), i remember reviewing it along with another tool here in Bizdustry, but here it is once again :
cryptoground.com/bitcoin-profit-calculator

Keep the investment running for like 2-3 months and you'll see the outcome and you'll be thrilled with what you'll see by that time.

Bitcoin is volatile in nature it can either drop or increase. If you currently holds $20 worth of bitcoin it might worth $1 in the coming moths and it can worth more if their is a bullish run.

I don't know how much that will worth in future because I personally do not concentrate in bitcoins but of other cryptocurrency,I have a small bitcoins but it's not actually for investment purpose but for something like payment of goods or services.

Any cryptocurrency you are buying you need to see it for long-term purpose of 3 to 5 years up, that is when you will enjoy the profit but if you're thinking of investing it for short term it may not worth the stress because the money is too small to invest for short term.

We cant actually tell what might happen within that time frame. As you investing has it risks which am sure you should be aware of before any investment. Tho we dont pray for that, but within that period there could be a dip, then again there could be an increase

$20 investment in a cryptocurrency can certainly earn you profit in the long run depending on the particular coin you invest in. It can fitch you more if you can get a less valued coin that looks promising

I know $20 is miniscule, but I am curious to see how much this $20 can in return get me. Especially since bitcoin is crazy high right now, and I suspect it's going to get up there even more in the coming weeks and months.
Depending On the market at the time you want to convert it back to stable coin, if you don't know anything about crypto currency it better you stay away from it because no guarantee you will meet your $20 back thats next month.

Well it depends, although it's a small amount tho, due to the volatility it could go up or go down considering how the market is at the moment, but it would definitely increase if you ask me

The idea of buying $20 worth of coins and leaving it there at the wallet, have high hope of increasing when the picked coin is improving too.

I know $20 is miniscule, but I am curious to see how much this $20 can in return get me. Especially since bitcoin is crazy high right now, and I suspect it's going to get up there even more in the coming weeks and months.
It all depends on the choice of coin you make. I have heard of someone who made millions of dollars from a miniscule amount like $50. In the coming months a lot will be happening within the space and plugging in on time is crucial for crazy profits.
But if you want to do just BTC the return ration compared to your equity may not be much and appreciable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back