What's new

If I buy $20 worth today, how much do you think that'd be worth in the coming months?

Yes, I understand the coin can't keep the peace of skyrocketing all the time. It will still go bearish. The bearish makes some people to have better chances to gain on the future, by buying plenty during the bear market.
Yes and this is the perfect time for people who are really interested to invest in cryptocurrency, I think the current price of BTC is about 41,000, there was a serious drop between today and yesterday. Cryptocurrency will always present a good opportunity for new investors.

Yes and this is the perfect time for people who are really interested to invest in cryptocurrency, I think the current price of BTC is about 41,000, there was a serious drop between today and yesterday. Cryptocurrency will always present a good opportunity for new investors.
Yes, I witnessed the drop down in price BTC recently, which saw BTC go down from $45,000 to $37,000 before it rallied to $42,000 within the space of 8 hours.

Yes, I witnessed the drop down in price BTC recently, which saw BTC go down from $45,000 to $37,000 before it rallied to $42,000 within the space of 8 hours.
But you are not a crypto currency traders but you still have interest in following a lot of cryptocurrency news. I believe may be very soon you will begins to trade cryptocurrency and I also will like to test your skill.

But you are not a crypto currency traders but you still have interest in following a lot of cryptocurrency news. I believe may be very soon you will begins to trade cryptocurrency and I also will like to test your skill.
I may not be trading much, but I'm still an investor. And again, I am a freelancer that is specifically on writing tutorials around cryptocurrency to my clients and get paid for that. So, if I don't make researches, source for those news I can't be well informed.

I know $20 is miniscule, but I am curious to see how much this $20 can in return get me. Especially since bitcoin is crazy high right now, and I suspect it's going to get up there even more in the coming weeks and months.
I think the most important thing is for you to hope for coins to rise it might take month but if you can be patient you can make more profit

last time I saw bitcoin it was $62 K, and now it is $58K. You cna never be sure about the value of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Your $20 can be $40 or just $1.
Post automatically merged:

last time I saw bitcoin it was $62 K, and now it is $58K. You cna never be sure about the value of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Your $20 can be $40 or just $1.
Exactly, bitcoin is unpredictable nobody know what will happen next. The value is not stable, predicting will be very difficult. Having optimistic mindset is key when investing in bitcoin.

You will need to conduct a thorough research before you can invest such amount, it might look small or miniscule like someone stated above, but it will yield in millions, if the coin is a potential one like Bitcoin. Remember, big things come in small packages and a dip of water, makes a mighty ocean, just keep reinvesting.

It is impossible to know the worth $20 worth of Bitcoin will be on weeks fo come because the coin doesn't have a constant price value. The price keeps increasing and decreasing. When buying the coin, don't keep your hopes high to avoid disappointment.

If you want to invest in crypto currency and profit from your investment, you will have to remember one important less, do not panic sell. This is the lesson I have learned about crypto investment.

Obviously we may not be able to give an accurate answer of how much you're going to make within that period of time but I believe it is possible for you to make something good in cryptocurrency if you are investing a reasonable amount of money.

Your gains would depend on the market volatility of the coin.
If the market makes a 20 percent move upward then you will probably get a 20 percent profit and if it is down, then you will also loss 20 percent of your investment

You're not in the position to make such presentations, because Bitcoin is high today doesn't makes the value not to reduce tomorrow
Your money can reduce or decrease, two ways

It actually depends on the position you buy the coin,if you buy at a better range ,there is high possibility for you to even make double of the amount you have invested already in the coin

I know $20 is miniscule, but I am curious to see how much this $20 can in return get me. Especially since bitcoin is crazy high right now, and I suspect it's going to get up there even more in the coming weeks and months
This is very unpredictable.
You just have to put in what you have and hope that the price of bitcoin would increase. Bitcoin is volatile, so it's difficult to predict how much it can fetch you in months.

We cannot give you the exactly amount of money you will get for that time of investment, many people are considering investing in cryptocurrency for long term, I think if you consider it that way you can also make money from it. We can't give the exact amount.
That is one of the things about the cryptocurency market,because it thrives on volatilty,the price fluctuations is as a result of many factors,and one cannot really predict how the value of a coin would be in the future.

I really can't say. You would have to see what percentage of a coin you would be holding. I know someone who invested $100 in bitcoin back in 2014 and ended up with several thousand at its height.

Well this is a typical question first you didn't mention, what was the price running when you invest 20$, if you buy at low price then you surely gain double or more profit, but if you buy at high price then you need to wait for some more time to gain your profit.
moral without knowing market conditions pls don't invest your hard earning money.

I always put this at the back of my mind when I want to invest in anything in life,it is of two ways is either I gain profit or I lose,so any of the outcome that comes out is okay by me. So basically anything can happen in the next coming month for the investor tho.
On of the things that we should understand about cryptocurrency is that,it is a trading that could be very risky,this is due to the fluctuations in the trading platform.

I can't really tell the amount of money you can make when you invest, if you make a good investment I believe you can earn a considerable amount of money, but you need to understand how the market works.

Honestly $ 20 is not much, so I do not think it will give you too good results, also at the time of opening this publication Bitcoin was near of historical highs so those $ 20 are surely worth much less now, the best thing if you want to invest in an asset like Bitcoin is to make a DCA right now, in addition, an asset as large in capitalization as BTC needs more capital to invest if you want to obtain decent results.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back