What's new

If I buy $20 worth today, how much do you think that'd be worth in the coming months?

I know $20 is miniscule, but I am curious to see how much this $20 can in return get me. Especially since bitcoin is crazy high right now, and I suspect it's going to get up there even more in the coming weeks and months.
A $20 could yield more or less depending on where you invest it. I would advise you to buy ethereum of $20 as it has a tendency of growing and giving you more profits.

I know $20 is miniscule, but I am curious to see how much this $20 can in return get me. Especially since bitcoin is crazy high right now, and I suspect it's going to get up there even more in the coming weeks and months.
Therefore I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns you have any questions or concerns you may be able to get this done before the weekend and we will see if I think of anything in the mail for you from the best way possible

Let's assume Bitcoin made an increase of 15%. Then you'll be getting 0.15 multiplied by your 20$. Which is 3$. Your $20 will turn to $23

$20 is quite small when you hope to invest it on BTC because you'll expect the coin to go more than 2,000% increase before making huge gains from it. That will take you over five yesrs to achieve.

Prediction about a coin is not stable. Bitcoin can not be trusted because you might have just $8 in the coming months. Bitcoin don't stay high for long.

E
You don't make prediction that way about a coin. You hold a coin, you can only hope it goes up to your favour so as to sell or keep holding till it gets to your favorite level
Exactly, when newbies enter the market,they forget to consider risk reward ratios,they are all in for the profit or when to maximize the market.

Cryptocurrencies is not really that stable to predicts it worth in 2 months time. Your $20 bitcoins investments might worth little to nothing after two months of investing it. Bitcoins investment are better when you hold for a long time use.

let say you bough $20 worth of bitcoin when the price is $50K. Imagine the price of bitcoin becomes $100K in 2 months, your $20 will become $40. This is the simplest calculation that I can come with.

Wow, that's an interesting calculation. What if the value goes down to 25K and your $20 becomes just $10. Possibility of price depreciation cannot be ruled out in cryptocurrency market.

If you keep it for a few months it might be worth $25 or $29. But the value totally depends on the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Predictions are just predictions.

A $20 could yield more or less depending on where you invest it. I would advise you to buy ethereum of $20 as it has a tendency of growing and giving you more profits.
That is why i suggest for him to invest on other coin so her could earn more profit i think , because the $20 is just very small for bitcoin investment

Wow, that's an interesting calculation. What if the value goes down to 25K and your $20 becomes just $10. Possibility of price depreciation cannot be ruled out in cryptocurrency market.
That's true, but what if you can wait for years. Look at the price value of every crypto currency in the market, the price has gone really high in the last 2-3 years.

The. $20 you are intending to invest into the Bitcoin movement right now can be to your advantage or disadvantage depending on the time you made your buy. Buy when the price of Bitcoin dips

You're not in the position to make such presentations, because Bitcoin is high today doesn't makes the value not to reduce tomorrow
Your money can reduce or decrease, two ways
Nobody just wake up and decide how much to make from trading a particular cryptocurrency, it is unpredictable since you're not the one driving the market. You can only have a view of whether you can make profit of loss based on the volatility of the coin you're trading.
Post automatically merged:

You're not in the position to make such presentations, because Bitcoin is high today doesn't makes the value not to reduce tomorrow
Your money can reduce or decrease, two ways
Nobody just wake up and decide how much to make from trading a particular cryptocurrency, it is unpredictable since you're not the one driving the market. You can only have a view of whether you can make profit of loss based on the volatility of the coin you're trading.

If you invest $20 in crypto currencymin which i will advise you to deal in litecoin and by the end of next month , you should be able to make extra $4 - $5 , making it $24 - $25.

The funny things, your $20 could be worth less or a little be high, say $50 dollars, in coming months. Except you are patient enough to keep hodling your token, profit might not come. You might not be able to tell if bitcoin will be way above your entry point in few months.
That's very true, it just depends on the market situation. If the price of Bitcoin drops that $20 might be $1 or less but if it increases that $20 might be as high as $22 or higher. In order to get more one has to invest more.

Don't just go ahead and buy any coin worth your $20 dollar just like that. I will advise you but a regular and popular coin like the Bitcoin for that amount and keep for s long as you can because this coin always appreciated in value

Bitcoin is fully grown so currently doesn't grow so fast it is very possible invest $20 this month and possibly in the next 2-3 months you have like $30 or less but there are coins that if you're lucky invest $20 now and in the next two weeks you have $200, so it depends on the coin

Yes, your $20 worth of any of the cryptocurrency you may buy today can really get you some very good returns if you keep I in a very good cryptocurrency like the bitcoin that has been making good waves for sometimes now

It will be a difficult thing to beging to think you can make a prediction on the exact spot the worth will get to. It would not work like that. Just wait to make profit and pull out
Predicting what to earn on a cryptocurrency investment is a very wrong idea. No one can predict what he/she can make because nobody controls the volatility of the market. You can only have a target to make profit but not an exact amount.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back