What's new

If I buy $20 worth today, how much do you think that'd be worth in the coming months?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know $20 is miniscule, but I am curious to see how much this $20 can in return get me. Especially since bitcoin is crazy high right now, and I suspect it's going to get up there even more in the coming weeks and months.

I know $20 is miniscule, but I am curious to see how much this $20 can in return get me. Especially since bitcoin is crazy high right now, and I suspect it's going to get up there even more in the coming weeks and months.
You don't make prediction that way about a coin. You hold a coin, you can only hope it goes up to your favour so as to sell or keep holding till it gets to your favorite level

I don't really think $20 cam fetch you the kind of profit you need i will advice you to invest the money on bitcoin, when you want to earn more profit, or you invest on smaller coins

It depends on what happens to the price of bitcoin between the time you buy it and the coming months, it might increase it decrease, no one can tell exactly what will happen.

last time I saw bitcoin it was $62 K, and now it is $58K. You cna never be sure about the value of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Your $20 can be $40 or just $1.
Post automatically merged:

last time I saw bitcoin it was $62 K, and now it is $58K. You cna never be sure about the value of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Your $20 can be $40 or just $1.

I always put this at the back of my mind when I want to invest in anything in life,it is of two ways is either I gain profit or I lose,so any of the outcome that comes out is okay by me. So basically anything can happen in the next coming month for the investor tho.

You're not in the position to make such presentations, because Bitcoin is high today doesn't makes the value not to reduce tomorrow
Your money can reduce or decrease, two ways

Investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable especially the bitcoin digital coin amongst other cryptocurrencies. Investing that amount will surely yield profits in months.

Concerning how much can your Bitcoin worth of $20 be in the coming month. Well, you can actually be precised the price it is going to be because the crypto currency market is a very volatile one especially Bitcoin, it is better to invest the money into some altcoin that are growing like ethereum,litecoin, Tron and any one you know has potential and is going fine in the crypto currency market

The funny things, your $20 could be worth less or a little be high, say $50 dollars, in coming months. Except you are patient enough to keep hodling your token, profit might not come. You might not be able to tell if bitcoin will be way above your entry point in few months.

Risk and return state that if you risk a dollar, you can hope to earn more than that dollar back. You foresee a slightly higher return for each unit of risk you take on.

Take this example for instance, if you had invested $20 in bitcoin this time last year you would have been having around $75-$85 at the end of the year seeing the percentage rise in bitcoin last year

The investment Will determine the returns. To me the investment is too small, therefore the returns as well maybe low. I think the least one should be considering for investment should be 100 dollar to assure tangible returns.

If you bought $20 worth of bitcoin or ethereum and invest it in a business or you start mining it for a month, I think you should be able to boost of $30-$40 return by the end of next month.

It will be a difficult thing to beging to think you can make a prediction on the exact spot the worth will get to. It would not work like that. Just wait to make profit and pull out

That is not the way coin works. It can appreciate a d depreciate. But you are only focusing on the profit you can make. Maybe you should rather invest in upcoming coins.

It depends on your choice if you buy $20 worth today in next few days or month the price of bitcoin could skyrocket abd move very high

It must not only be bitcoin that you must invest in. Honestly, I think the bitcoin space is overcrowded and as such it is a bit overpriced. You can research and focus on other coins and you can even double your money in that time frame.

A 20 dollar worth of crytpo currency today is not easy to estimate the exact value in the nearest future. It solely depends on the rate at which the coin rose

You should not bother yiurself about how much it will be worth in this periodnof time. Thatbis unpredictable. You should hope that the value appreciates to your apetite level of profit

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back