What's new

I'd like to start underground housing

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in living in underground house. But I don't think it is a project one can just wish of having without putting the necessary plan in place as it will really need so much capital and the location has to be considered too as one would not want the house to collapse due to bad location.

Well, having underground building aren't bad because of sometimes security purposes and lots more but one has to consider the part of technical analysis on the building like vibrations and other complications coming for the building.
That's correct. I even feel that the cost of building an underground property would be more expensive than an over the ground one because of the many technicalities that would be involved.
A non expert should never handle such project.

Who here thinks the future will result in some people building houses underground? I think it would be quite interesting to have underground homes. We could add bunkers for protection, and can also allow the world to grow again and let the planet flourish with new plantlife and so much more.

Do you think underground housing is a thing and it will ever take off?
I have always loved the thought of underground housing. Underground homes are well secured, most times outsiders don't even get to know that its an underground house. This soot problem and some natural disasters do not get to affect underground houses that much.

Who here thinks the future will result in some people building houses underground? I think it would be quite interesting to have underground homes. We could add bunkers for protection, and can also allow the world to grow again and let the planet flourish with new plantlife and so much more.

Do you think underground housing is a thing and it will ever take off?
I am sure there are people out there, especially rich ones who already have underground houses for safety reasons or just for comfort.
It is actually a nice thing to consider.

This can be a good idea just make sure that there is a demand for such underground house at the place where you are. I think this type of housing is good at the place where there is always a tension between two countries.

Underground buildings are not popular and they will cost a fortune to build even though your concern is about the state of the environment I doubt if it can be for mass housing.

Yes, underground houses are very attractive, but if you plan to buy one, make sure you choose the correct area. Underground housing is not common in my area, so choosing the right location is crucial.

The part of the world where someone is located is what is going to come in if you can actually run an underground housing in such location because over here in my country it is not something that you can actually do even if you wanted to or have the money to do so.

Underground housing is not a common in my country even thinking or planning about it over here is just wasting of time and resources.
Well sane here with me, but I have Been hearing about this, but havr never come across it, but I believe if one has the necessary fund to build it,it is a nice idea.

Well, underground housing may be your best choice of housing but you should better know that it's not everyone choice most especially when you undergo the project in the name of business.

Underground housing projects are good construction types themselves. But I also think that they carry a lot expenses to get them built. And I also know that such type buildings do exist at the moment.

The underground housing would only happen when the ground is saturated. Nevertheless, we Still have people building underground houses. They do this for security reasons.

The underground housing would only happen when the ground is saturated. Nevertheless, we Still have people building underground houses. They do this for security reasons.
I don't really see the need for that here because it is not really popular here it is only available in most ancient cities which Nigeria is not one of them. And it's Will required a huge sum of money to start.

I don't really see the need for that here because it is not really popular here it is only available in most ancient cities which Nigeria is not one of them. And it's Will required a huge sum of money to start.
Don't be surprised that most of the giant buildings made by politicians are often with undergrounds. They do this to provide escape rout whenever their is crises.

Don't be surprised that most of the giant buildings made by politicians are often with undergrounds. They do this to provide escape rout whenever their is crises.
Lolz, you have given me the funniest laugh this evening. Omo how can this even be possible when there is enough security to protect them and guide whenever the are outm

Building of underground houses definitely requires some top-level architecture and as such government usually put in a lot of laws to ensure that they are being built in the proper way. If you want to go into something like this I will advise that you should have a lot of money under your belt.

Lolz, you have given me the funniest laugh this evening. Omo how can this even be possible when there is enough security to protect them and guide whenever the are outm
You don't really know that most of the big houses in lagos and Abuja have underground's? Go do your findings and you will be marvelled with the results that you would get.

You don't really know that most of the big houses in lagos and Abuja have underground's? Go do your findings and you will be marvelled with the results that you would get.
Well I never been to Lagos before Sha or Abuja. Well I may not be surprised to hear this because I know the what Nigerian politician you can do with the masses fund. Very greedy sets of people.

Well I never been to Lagos before Sha or Abuja. Well I may not be surprised to hear this because I know the what Nigerian politician you can do with the masses fund. Very greedy sets of people.
Really, it's okay. Where is your location? If you go to lekki , you will find out many big houses with undergrounds. Basically this houses with undergrounds have special purposes.

Really, it's okay. Where is your location? If you go to lekki , you will find out many big houses with undergrounds. Basically this houses with undergrounds have special purposes.
I am in akwa ibom, well probably I may not even be surprised to find out that such may also be available here, but sometimes you could even see but you may not likely know. What are they doing with the underground ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back