Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Who here thinks the future will result in some people building houses underground? I think it would be quite interesting to have underground homes. We could add bunkers for protection, and can also allow the world to grow again and let the planet flourish with new plantlife and so much more.

Do you think underground housing is a thing and it will ever take off?

With the amount of damage done to the earth world due to globalization underground housing is something I won't be looking forward to. If we continue exploiting the earth and our incessant exploration tremors will only increase. Increased tremors means underground houses are at risk of getting buried altogether.

Underground housing is definitely a very good business and one that can flourish in places that have a large population but then it is something that is going to cost you a lot of money to start.

I think it all depends on the location, this idea will only work in very crowded places, however, it could also be a thing, you know as some paranoid people might be willing to purchase and hunker down in the house.

Yeah I agree the location would play an important role in its success, bit it could definitely become a thing in the future and I would welcome such idea too as it could help solve the issue of congestions
I think it all depends on the location, this idea will only work in very crowded places, however, it could also be a thing, you know as some paranoid people might be willing to purchase and hunker down in the house.

Underground housing is not a common in my country even thinking or planning about it over here is just wasting of time and resources.

Yeah I agree the location would play an important role in its success, but it could become a thing in the future and I would welcome such an idea too as it could help solve the issue of congestions
I agree. But being underground would mean that you have a system to provide air, it could be synthetic or perhaps tapped from above, either way, it can't be compared to the ambience and freshness of nature.

Yes underground houses are really nice but If you plan on investing in such, make sure you find the right location. Like in my location underground housing are not popular so the right location matters.

Underground house is really a good one and also is very good to build underground house, some people like that kind of building in order to hide inside.

I remember the underground home got popular in the 1960s during the so called cold war between the US and the USSR. I have read the designs that are actually bomb shelters. But now the underground home is more for the environmental concern that when the ozone layer gets bigger we need protection from the sun rays.

Underground housing projects are good construction types themselves. But I also think that they carry a lot expenses to get them built. And I also know that such type buildings do exist at the moment

Personally I do not know much about this type of business but if you're thinking of going into this type of business then let it something that you will not regret later. I wish you good luck all the same.

Who here thinks the future will result in some people building houses underground? I think it would be quite interesting to have underground homes. We could add bunkers for protection, and can also allow the world to grow again and let the planet flourish with new plantlife and so much more.

Do you think underground housing is a thing and it will ever take off?
Are you planning for a zombie invasion or perhaps an apocalypse? Yeah I get your point though, we have depleted earth's natural resources so much that it's alarming.

Yea I think it is a good idea but needs proper research done. The geographical location matters s lot. But I think it's a good idea

It's a very good idea and I have thought of it.. if you have gone to Singapore thought hardly see sky scrappers because most of their houses are been built underground so it's a good idea.

I hope the rates of collapsed buildings don't increase too because you know the sensitivity of building houses underground - it has to be very well done because I fear that it's commoness would result in a lot of complications

having and house underground will be great ,it will help you during the times of insecurity and do other things ,it also helps you to store your properties and secrets

I don't like the idea. One effect of global warming is also due to this excessive underground building which has done hazard to the ecosystem.

Well, having underground building aren't bad because of sometimes security purposes and lots more but one has to consider the part of technical analysis on the building like vibrations and other complications coming for the building.

You cannot go too deep because there will be low oxygen level. Furthermore, underground homes are not financially viable because of high energy consumption.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back