What's new

I code for a living

To be sincere, i don't have any little knowledge of colding but, i will love to see some of your coding work on java, python and C+ and i will also like to know the actual payment for a coding. I really love the job due to the way it works.

Why do people who write code for a living distinguish between "developer" or "engineer"?
Some people don’t differentiate, some do. I’m one of those that do. I find it’s useful to roughly group people’s qualifications sometimes. (I do this for mentoring purposes.)

I tend to think of three levels. Each level has a deeper level of technical knowledge and a more broad sense of understanding of the system and the environment that the system works in.
Coder/Programmer: Knows how to write code to a specification already worked out. Doesn’t have much of the “big picture” of the system as a whole.
Developer: Can design code (and can write specs for coders). Has an idea of the big picture of the system, but doesn’t really know some parts of that system well.

Engineer: Can design and write the code, but can also design a system to meet certain requirements and standards. Understands the system well. And understands how that system fits into the business too (i.e. where those requirements and standards come from).

Is fun to be a programmer and also regarding I can code in different languages like java, Python and C+
Programming is very vast field. All the technology we are using today is been developed through programming. But when it comes towards is it a fun? I would say yes! Programming is a fun and art to design new ideas, implement them and finally program them for work for which they were developed. Python is famous language now a days.

Coding is a very good skill to learn. It is so marketable in online freelancing platforms and you can really earn well. Just create your account in them and advertise your skills. You will soon get clients and some good pay.

I always wanted to learn coding, however, I never had an opportunity to learn coding. I have enrolled for programming courses on udemy, however, I am yet to start the course. programming is one of the best sought after skills for making money.

Programming is a good skill for those that have the passion and the patience to learn it.

I would have loved to learn programming but I don't have that passion to carry me through.

Programming is a profitable business anyone can go into because because a lot of online companies are looking for programmers that will work from home and make some amount of money online, if you're good in programming and coding you will make a lot of money

I guess it is essential for everyone these days to know how to code, although it is not that easy to learn but I just love the idea that specially in these modern days, mostly of the services that we used are came from programming. I can say that developers plays a very important role in our society specially in the near future.

I tried this programming of a thing before but I stopped because of its complexity. Some people may say it was complex for me because I was not a mathematics student but I don't believe that. Coding can be learnt by anybody regardless of the specialization.

Is fun to be a programmer and also regarding I can code in different languages like java, Python and C+
That is very good of you and I am proud of that, only few people can boost of what you have just said. but you have to find a way to make money with all these programming languages you know. You can go over to freelance website like upwork, create an account and start doing programming language jobs that are available there. Who is this you can make cool cash at the end of every month. To be very honest programming commands a lot of hyper our fee on this free website.

Coding is the thing that I have been taking a lot of interest these days. I want to learn coding. However, I do not have time these days as I need to focus on my graduation. However, I might try after graduating.

You have a treasure in your hands...i hope and pray you know how to make use of it... Because programming is the next lucrative business the world will experience in the later future. Don't jock with it. Kindly start freelancing if you already build enough confidence.

It will wise for me to be a coder in the future. Their is a huge benefit being a coder when it comes creating and inventing softwares/hardwares and making eye catching designs. Coders makes lots of money through different creations like, web designs, programming, graphic designs, software/hardware developers etc.

If I could code, I would make mobile apps for android and iOS platforms and make money by running ads. However, it takes a lot of time and a lot of money to learn coding. You might have to spend over 6 months to master the skills.

If I could code, I would make mobile apps for android and iOS platforms and make money by running ads. However, it takes a lot of time and a lot of money to learn coding. You might have to spend over 6 months to master the skills.
You can use Dart Google develloppment langage instead of spending hours to learn Android Studio and XCode Martin for IOS because Dart is generating Android Apps and IOS Apps.

Even if it will take me one year and six months, I'll surely devote my time to learn it. I know the benefits that comes through coding, when I'm an expert coder. Coding mobile apps, iOS, desktop apps, creating bot softwares etc, brings lots of money.

Furthermore, it also requires a lot of money. In my country, you may have to spend just about $1000 for a proper course on coding. Online learning can be little cheaper, though, but the quality of the course is the main issue.

it's nice to see you are pretty enjoying what you are doing ( which is sort of rate in modern society unfortunately ), i'm also a programmer and beginner in web developping, can you suggest any websites that beginners can start freelancing in?

Coding is fun and profitable in the long run but learning it is not easy oooo, I learnt php and I can write some php script to drive a website, but learning django is something else, the errors I get can discourage one from coding
Post automatically merged:

Coding is fun and profitable in the long run but learning it is not easy oooo, I learnt php and I can write some php script to drive a website, but learning django is something else, the errors I get can discourage one from coding

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back